Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

VIDEO: Why I Prefer Men Beating Us To Cheating On Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Why I Prefer Men Beating Us To Cheating On Us (443 Views)

Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Why I Prefer Men Beating Us To Cheating On Us by SeyiSpeaks: 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
In many relationships, women can tolerate certain behaviours from their men while there are some things they simply can’t live with.

Although neither is ideal, what is your relationship deal-breaker? Beating or cheating? Battabox recently went to town to ascertain the standpoint of women, and shockingly, a woman said she’d rather be beaten than cheated on.

Watch video at www.topnaija.ng/video-why-i-prefer-men-beating-us-to-cheating-on-us/ © TopNaija | Nigeria's leading success and entertainment website | Follow @TopNaija

(1) (Reply)

Can I Be Lucky / The Best Gift For Your Girlfriend This Valentines / So She Snatched Your Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.