Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down (34273 Views)

Bad Investment As Another Pronzi Crashing Down / Top 10 Lies Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by diasporaman(m): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
"Help from above" is the best and surest help that one can get and not help from MMM and other get-rich schemes.
#James 1:17

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by wiloy2k8(m): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
diasporaman:
Hi

oya book space
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by DAVE41(m): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
J.
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Doctor0071(m): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
Too much jokes dey bring CRY and CRY can turn B.P, so for this reason make una stop am
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by czaratwork: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Odkosh: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

This MMM made me realise a lot of Nigerian graduates are actually stark illiterates. I can understand the market man/woman falling victim. I can even understand the young man who knows it'll crash but hopes to make money before it does.

Those I can't understand are the seemingly educated ones who type lengthy rubbish explaining why MMM is the vehicle that will pull Nigeria out of recession. They could as well write same to justify kidnapping or robbery and it'd have worked as well.

Now na we go bear the brunt of their foolishness. Had to send 20k yesterday to a corper who has almost a million hanging there.
unmhhh, akiika. I know u are lying but continue. I sent 35k to a corper too this morning.
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by tillaman(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
Good luck
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Day11(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
MuhaMMadu Buhari

How many M did u see?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by rectitude(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
I am convinced that the moderators of this Forum has a personal hatred for mmmm. They've never posted anything good about them. This is againts the ethics of journalism .

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by soberdrunk(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
The funny part is that some Nigerians still swear with their lives that MMM is still alive and will still pay them cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by zinny377(f): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Another mmm thread. Ok oh undecided
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
ayobase:
Almost the same I pointed out to a colleague, and same responses he gave to defending his stupidity.

He said he used 100k, not knowing he put in more than 600k.

I informed him to cash out before December, and wait till January, but greediness wouldn't let him.

When greediness partners with gullibility in your endeavours, then outright loss and disappointment are indispensable.

I remember advising a family friend not to start MMM that December, but till January. Na same December I come dey hear sey he put in his house rent.

A friend's wedding is this year, but his more than 400k thrift is still hanging with MMM. Despite warning him to cash out before the crash.

There is no way I would lose if I was involved in MMM. It is either I lose money I can afford not to blink about or ....

I'm still hoping these persons get paid, cos their financial responsibilities will surely extend to my purse if nothing happens.

Nevertheless, I have some other friends who made millions from the scheme.
u want us to believe you? undecided
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Mujtahida: 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
This whole MMM thing and nairaland' negative stance baffles me. The reason is that there are many schemes out there doing just the same thing as MMM. Why single out MMM? Is there more to this than meets the eye?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Araoluwa005(m): 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
ojun50:
Ok we don hear bt i don forgive mmm make them go chop d 800k life most go on
yinmu
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by anonymuz(m): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
I can not fit Lag about the crash of MMM
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by refreshrate: 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
When den open thread for lie Mohammed own (I sure say e go pass 100) make den call me.

I'm tayad of all the MMM talk dem
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Israeljones(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
i think the main reason mmm news have always hit the headline here is because.. SEUN is trying to discourage the gullible ones from falling for this scheme again.. for me,, which is a welcome development

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by ephi123(f): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
rectitude:
I am convinced that the moderators of this Forum has a personal hatred for mmmm. They've never posted anything good about them. This is againts the ethics of journalism .

Because there is nothing good about MMM. All the money people "made" from it, were in reality other people's money.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Adesiji77: 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
The next thing you would hear is: "Is it your money..." lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by jtjohn(m): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
k
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by osuofia2(m): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
where are the mmm defenders? are they not online? why the sudden silence?

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by dee02(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
Tazmode:
MMM!!!!!

You have failed yourself... You and others who participated n the scheme
The city has got nothing to do with it!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by moskobaba(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Couldn't find anybody defending mmm like they used to. Guess they know there faith now

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by engrjosefz(m): 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
OK next please
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by authority2006(m): 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
This person can articulate, thumps up for you.
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Sanchase: 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
My brother one cold bottle of Big Stout for you. A lot of foolsss are still campaigning saying MMM cannot crash, they will soon tie rope on their neck.

One of the comments that got me laughing;

8.Mavros keep Growing and are Actually Worth Much

At least now you know that you can have 1 trillion Mavros but it will not buy you anything at the market, maybe a dirty slap though cheesy

soberdrunk:
The funny part is that some Nigerians still swear with their lives that MMM is still alive and will still pay them cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by BigIyanga: 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
emmanuel596:
In Nigeria when something tragic like this happens we tend to laugh and feel happy about those who were affected by it. You hardly see people rejoice about things like this in other part of the world... Let truth be told
Most of the people who come online to rant and make noise about mmm are members too who are just looking for a means of easing their pains or those who regretted not participating in mmm when it paid and help saved soo many people during the hardship of recession....in Nigeria and africa we are happy at each others downfall... Aside of the fact that mmm issues draws traffic to nairaland I don't see any other reason why nairaland won't let mmm rest... Nairaland has lost competence and credibility since December last year..... Watch out for a new forum.... Www.ogashub.com. ng
In other parts of the world crazies and dummies keep quiet when smart, logical, analytic and intellectual folks talk, but in Naija they are called names by zombies. This is what you get in a society where people want to gain without adding any value. This is what you get in a society that's fuelled by sentiments and lies instead of facts. This is a society where stupid and inaccurate stories rarely go unchallenged. It was 2 years ago that millions of stupid Naija folks started sending messages about using salt water to prevent Ebola. Millions of graduates took salt bath. It's blind ignorance that kills Nigerians!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
emmanuel596:
In Nigeria when something tragic like this happens we tend to laugh and feel happy about those who were affected by it. You hardly see people rejoice about things like this in other part of the world... Let truth be told
Most of the people who come online to rant and make noise about mmm are members too who are just looking for a means of easing their pains or those who regretted not participating in mmm when it paid and help saved soo many people during the hardship of recession....in Nigeria and africa we are happy at each others downfall... Aside of the fact that mmm issues draws traffic to nairaland I don't see any other reason why nairaland won't let mmm rest... Nairaland has lost competence and credibility since December last year..... Watch out for a new forum.... Www.ogashub.com. ng

Ogashub ko, madamslodge no,...My friend Gbef!!;

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by eezeribe(m): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

This MMM made me realise a lot of Nigerian graduates are actually stark illiterates. I can understand the market man/woman falling victim. I can even understand the young man who knows it'll crash but hopes to make money before it does.

Those I can't understand are the seemingly educated ones who type lengthy rubbish explaining why MMM is the vehicle that will pull Nigeria out of recession. They could as well write same to justify kidnapping or robbery and it'd have worked as well.

Now na we go bear the brunt of their foolishness. Had to send 20k yesterday to a corper who has almost a million hanging there.

Wisdom comes from God... Not University.
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by djmask(m): 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
emmanuel596:
Oga mi Sir, psychologist worldwide. I am sorry for your loss but don't take it out on Seun and nairaland. You don't grow by abusing your master. Your new forum can never never never be big or massive as this forum. MMM topic is one that Seun is passionate about and I am passionate about it. I love the way it's been talked about daily here because it will educate people like you that failed to heed initial warnings.

19 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by dabrightt: 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
emmanuel596:
@ seun, please can u add something like unlike to nairaland hw I wish I can see an event like unlike I knw u will have up to 100,000 unlike by now because u are nt making any sense

12 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
MAVRODIAL FALLACY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Help Is A Scam / How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places / 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.