Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down (34275 Views)

Bad Investment As Another Pronzi Crashing Down / Top 10 Lies Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
goldenceo1:
MMM Is Global: This is the most stupid and crazy idea ever sold out to the dummies of MMM. MMM participant believe ones the system is having problem wit finance u can actually request for GH from neighbouring country and MMM will merge you..

Bail out indeed from MMM Global...

MMM participant are the biggest dummies..

Sadly people with I.Q's as high as the price of petrol also participated , university professors , doctors , wiz kids ( not the musician ) and other very intelligent people.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
Israeljones:
i think the main reason mmm news have always hit the headline here is because.. SEUN is trying to discourage the gullible ones from falling for this scheme again.. for me,, which is a welcome development

This is what many fail to understand.....But Nigerians will see it as "hate" or "beef"

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by eezeribe(m): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
emmanuel596:
In Nigeria when something tragic like this happens we tend to laugh and feel happy about those who were affected by it. You hardly see people rejoice about things like this in other part of the world... Let truth be told
Most of the people who come online to rant and make noise about mmm are members too who are just looking for a means of easing their pains or those who regretted not participating in mmm when it paid and help saved soo many people during the hardship of recession....in Nigeria and africa we are happy at each others downfall... Aside of the fact that mmm issues draws traffic to nairaland I don't see any other reason why nairaland won't let mmm rest... Nairaland has lost competence and credibility since December last year..... Watch out for a new forum.... Www.ogashub.com. ng

A typical Nigerian will always blame the victim and hail the assailant, be it armed robbery,murder, rap.e,kidnapping,even road accident,etc...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by uzoexcel(m): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
more like educated illiterates cheesy
shukuokukobambi:

This MMM made me realise a lot of Nigerian graduates are actually stark illiterates. I can understand the market man/woman falling victim. I can even understand the young man who knows it'll crash but hopes to make money before it does.

Those I can't understand are the seemingly educated ones who type lengthy rubbish explaining why MMM is the vehicle that will pull Nigeria out of recession. They could as well write same to justify kidnapping or robbery and it'd have worked as well.

Now na we go bear the brunt of their foolishness. Had to send 20k yesterday to a corper who has almost a million hanging there.
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by BigIyanga: 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mujtahida:
This whole MMM thing and nairaland' negative stance baffles me. The reason is that there are many schemes out there doing just the same thing as MMM. Why single out MMM? Is there more to this than meets the eye?
Folks like you can never get it! Shouldn't you be mad at MMM for defrauding people instead of NL??
You are still in denial. Misplaced anger!

13 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
dee02:

You have failed yourself... You and others who participated n the scheme
The city has got nothing to do with it!
Hehehe, no point convincing you whether I partook in it or not since you've come to a conclusion all by yourself
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by jogojogo: 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
The way we carry this MMM matter for head is nauseating and irritating. Is MMM the only "evil" today? Is it the only Ponzi scheme we have in Nigeria today? The reason Nigeria is backward could not be far fetched for the backward and wicked mentality as exhibited by anti MMM noise makers. Today MMM this, tomorrow MMM that......MMM participant did this.....MMM participant did that...... How many of those crying more than the bereaved participants could actually be of help if approached for financial assistance? How many of those writing rubbish about MMM have held their dubious leaders accountable? Some Governors take pension while they move from Government House to House of Assembly....hence milking their State dry? Someone steals phone today and he is burnt alive while our leaders who commit more evil are being adored as gods......this shows how low our people are. I wonder how we turn our eyes away from these abnormalities in the Society and want to die over the issue of MMM. May God punish every anti MMM element.....who suddenly become more caring than usual.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Dakad: 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Honestly anyone that is surprise about the happening regarding MMM is not been realistic. I'm a new participant, I have 400k capital stocked though I had made 170k profit. Invariably, I have 230k stocked. However, I forsee that this will definitely happen one day so not surprise. And more importantly, I played to the rule which says " Use your spare cash"

Most Nigerians that are complaining in my opinion are just been greedy. How on earth will you use your last savings talkless of borrowing money to invest in a game of chess in my owing thought. Some even go as far as selling their property to invest in what is clear that it will definitely cratch one day. I see that as being foolish

Even if the scheme comes back as they promised which I doubt, it will definitely cratch one day. So I don't understand why people are surprised.

My advise from day one of the frozen of account has been that those so called guiders who have made millions should be ready to be the first to be matched and pay out part of the huge amount they have gotten. Anything short of that is the end of the scheme. But trust Nigeria, none of them will be willing to part with their cash.

Summary, no one should be surprise regarding what is happening. Even company that do something tangible to make profit can fold up how much more a scheme su as MMM. If you have money stocked in this scheme, that is not the end of the world, learn your lesson and move on

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by sekem: 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
I'm still earnestly waiting to hear another hit track from that funny young man who sang MMM o is back again o! wink

I hope he hasn't ran out of inspiration so soon? tongue

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by dominique(f): 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
Point no.8 had me in stitches grin
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by jogojogo: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
maclatunji:
Top 10 Lies that Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Crashed

1. There is No Central Account So Your Money Cannot Be Taken By Anyone

The truth is that MMM is setup in such a way that the guys at the top can channel and transfer huge funds probably going into hundreds of millions of naira out of the system and leave the low-level members to pay for it. This is primarily what has happened; you don't see top Guiders complaining? Why? They have made their huge profits from gaming gullible people at the bottom of the pyramid.

2. It is a Mutual Help Community
If this is so, I am sure Nigerians are very kind people, the fact that millions cannot 'Get Help' tells you, you entered a Ponzi scheme not a mutual help community.

3. Authorities in Different Countries are Against MMM Because it Threatens Commercial Banks

This is practically not true in Nigeria because you Mavrodians were paying money into each other’s’ bank accounts; the more transactions you do, the more money banks make. Nigerian regulators like the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) warned people against MMM and similar schemes because it is their duty to do so. As you probably realize now, they cannot help you if you lose money from the scheme, what they should have done, they did.

4. MMM is Not an Investment, It is Charity

Then why are you worried and your blood pressure rising? I do not lose sleep over charity I give, if you are losing sleep over money you put in MMM that is not coming back to you, then you were investing in the hopes of a huge return, not giving charity.

5. Mavrodi Cares So Much About the World and Created MMM to Help the Poor

Really? An ex-convict from Russia where you can get away with a lot of things that will land you in jail in other countries cares about you? Sorry, Sergei Mavrodi is just a convict that has not changed his ways.

6. You are Helping to Positively Change the World by Joining and Promoting MMM

You mean you are helping Mavrodi scam more people. The world definitely needs positive change. However, it is not going to come from Ponzi schemes like MMM.

7. Those that are Asking You Not to Join MMM are Jealous of Mavrodians

'A fool and his money are easily parted', nothing to be jealous about in this.

8. Mavros keep Growing and are Actually Worth Much

At least now you know that you can have 1 trillion Mavros but it will not buy you anything at the market, maybe a dirty slap though.

9. Nobody is Controlling the System, It is self-sustaining

Now, you know better of course. From freezing accounts to changing the rules in the middle of the game, you definitely have someone bossing you around in this Ponzi scheme.

10. Those that Warn You Against MMM Do Not Want to Be Rich

You really need to be part of our organization's meetings to see that there are probably very few Mavrodians that have more drive to make money than me. The only difference is some of us seek legitimate money and are not looking for get-rich-quick schemes.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/top-10-lies-mavrodians-told-mmm-crashed/

Absolute trash.....

The way we carry this MMM matter for head is nauseating and irritating. Is MMM the only "evil" today? Is it the only Ponzi scheme we have in Nigeria today? The reason Nigeria is backward could not be far fetched for the backward and wicked mentality as exhibited by anti MMM noise makers. Today MMM this, tomorrow MMM that......MMM participant did this.....MMM participant did that...... How many of those crying more than the bereaved participants could actually be of help if approached for financial assistance? How many of those writing rubbish about MMM have held their dubious leaders accountable? Some Governors take pension while they move from Government House to House of Assembly....hence milking their State dry? Someone steals phone today and he is burnt alive while our leaders who commit more evil are being adored as gods......this shows how low our people are. I wonder how we turn our eyes away from these abnormalities in the Society and want to die over the issue of MMM. May God punish every anti MMM element.....who suddenly become more caring than usual. Can you imagine, all of a sudden everyone now become a self acclaimed analyst

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by bravetentewa(m): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
Stupidity is when seun & NL Mods keep fielding MMM hate threads even though the claim it has crashed. Why flogging a dead dog??

Yes we lost money in the scheme and now time is healing the wound... Remember MMM participants are NL's too ... Be reasonable and move on assholes ...

*spits on thread and walks away*

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by authority2006(m): 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
emmanuel596:
In Nigeria when something tragic like this happens we tend to laugh and feel happy about those who were affected by it. You hardly see people rejoice about things like this in other part of the world... Let truth be told
Most of the people who come online to rant and make noise about mmm are members too who are just looking for a means of easing their pains or those who regretted not participating in mmm when it paid and help saved soo many people during the hardship of recession....in Nigeria and africa we are happy at each others downfall... Aside of the fact that mmm issues draws traffic to nairaland I don't see any other reason why nairaland won't let mmm rest... Nairaland has lost competence and credibility since December last year..... Watch out for a new forum.... Www.ogashub.com. ng
People who are "ranting" now are also people who were ranting before the crash. We're not easy pain at all, we're actually laughing hard at you guys' gullibility and greed.
I know how much I made from my stored red oil. I know how much I'm going to make from stored dry season maize. Most of you want passive income but can't exercise patient that comes with passive income and also failed to understand that passive income may not attract huge profits.

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by ndidibabe(f): 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
So this thing has finally crashed. I told them...
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by nofuckz(m): 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
Guyman02:
And the biggest selling point LIE is
Together We Can Change The World
When I remember my money wey hang there, my system almost Changes to High BP

I still dont know how I fell yakata to the lies sold to me by a persistent friend who wanted to increase his downline and bonus undecided
My case is even worse because I didnt even chop once like many on the forum, it crumbled on my first attempt ojigbijigbijigbi
ekpele oh its well
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by michealade(m): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
nellaluv:
MMM has crashed, participants are advised not to panic although it is recommended grin grin
you first me register for nairaland..
Boss!!!!
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by jogojogo: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
authority2006:

People who are "ranting" now are also people who were ranting before the crash. We're not easy pain at all, we're actually laughing hard at you guys' gullibility and greed.
I know how much I made from my stored red oil. I know how much I'm going to make from stored dry season maize. Most of you want passive income but can't exercise patient that comes with passive income and also failed to understand that passive income may not attract huge profits.

Go and sit down. How much did you make?
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by sekem: 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
jogojogo:

Absolute trash.....

Don't mind all these paid and unpaid antiMMM agents.
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by jogojogo: 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
ndidibabe:
So this thing has finally crashed. I told them...

Tell me one thing that can last forever including human and the World you live in?
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Laple0541(m): 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
ojun50:
Ok we don hear bt i don forgive mmm make them go chop d 800k life most go on

Hmmmm, U can lie!
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by authority2006(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
jogojogo:

Absolute trash.....

The way we carry this MMM matter for head is nauseating and irritating. Is MMM the only "evil" today? Is it the only Ponzi scheme we have in Nigeria today? The reason Nigeria is backward could not be far fetched for the backward and wicked mentality as exhibited by anti MMM noise makers. Today MMM this, tomorrow MMM that......MMM participant did this.....MMM participant did that...... How many of those crying more than the bereaved participants could actually be of help if approached for financial assistance? How many of those writing rubbish about MMM have held their dubious leaders accountable? Some Governors take pension while they move from Government House to House of Assembly....hence milking their State dry? Someone steals phone today and he is burnt alive while our leaders who commit more evil are being adored as gods......this shows how low our people are. I wonder how we turn our eyes away from these abnormalities in the Society and want to die over the issue of MMM. May God punish every anti MMM element.....who suddenly become more caring than usual. Can you imagine, all of a sudden everyone now become a self acclaimed analyst
I no get one million naira, how ah go dey borrow money to someone who had 3 million naira to spare for MMM? We will continue to talk about it for the next one year.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by yungEX(m): 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
rectitude:
I am convinced that the moderators of this Forum has a personal hatred for mmmm. They've never posted anything good about them. This is againts the ethics of journalism .
Investing in MMM is against the ethics of common sense grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Marrtynze(m): 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Gosh, the hate from folks on here on this MMM thingy is just too much, why can't you people just leave them alone, me for one didn't participate but I don't go about victimizing or guilt-tripping those that were involved in the scheme, last I checked you aren't returning their money to them, so please leave them, let them be, and bear the consequences in peace

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by authority2006(m): 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
jogojogo:

Go and sit down. How much did you make?
Sit down for wia? The money is not million naira unlike your own profit from MMM but it was a sensible investment. You can agree to that.
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by jogojogo: 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
yungEX:

Investing in MMM is against the ethics of common sense grin

How many time have you spoken against the ill in the Society today? Is MMM the highest evil we are suffering today? Don't get crazy because of MMM
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by HCF(m): 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
sekem:
I'm still earnestly waiting to hear another hit track from that funny young man who sang MMM o is back again o! wink

I hope he hasn't ran out of inspiration so soon? tongue
The lyrics will change to ''MMM is GONE again o..MY salary is GONE AGAIN...MY houserent o is GONE again....'' cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
rectitude:
I am convinced that the moderators of this Forum has a personal hatred for mmmm. They've never posted anything good about them. This is againts the ethics of journalism .
Maybe its because there is bothing good about it

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by jogojogo: 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
authority2006:

Sit down for wia? The money is not million naira unlike your own profit from MMM but it was a sensible investment. You can agree to that.

I m doing MMM and I am happy about it. I am grateful to God and will remain grateful to God for bringing MMM my way just the way you are happy at what you re doing
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
I jxt continue dey wonder
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by yungEX(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
jogojogo:

How many time have you spoken against the ill in the Society today? Is MMM the highest evil we are suffering today? Don't get crazy because of MMM
No need to pass the blame to the government, you were warned right? But instead u laughed nd called others that didn't participate cowards, well he who laughs last, laughs best

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by iPopAlomo(m): 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Somewhere in the Philippines...
Nigeria top guider right now...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by chessguru(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
I stand with MMM Nigeria .... if you like MMM Nigeria , you willl also love Get help world wide . peer to peer is here to stay i still got Help yesterday alert still entering .... too sure . shame on haters .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Help Is A Scam / How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places / 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.