Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down (34274 Views)

Bad Investment As Another Pronzi Crashing Down / Top 10 Lies Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Dakad: 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
dee02:

There is nothing like 'SPARE CASH'
Tell everywhere you know that there is nothing like spare cash!!!!!
It is stupid to think there is spare cash somewhere when the cash itself is kept or stashed somewhere for a purpose, either identified or not!

You are actually correct. However, I'm sure you understand what I meant by that phrase. And honestly is relative term; the value of 2million someone may be like 200k to other.
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Abagworo(m): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
IPOB and MMM have a lot in common.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by jamiudinho(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
PPLE ARE BEEN KILLIED DAILY IN D COUNTRY AND U FOOOL IS ONLY CRYING FOR SOMEONE MONEY SOMTHIN WAY NO CONCERN UR FATHER I STILL DEY WONDA HOW IT EFFECT UR FATHER D WAY SUMPPLE CHOSE TO SPENT THEIR MONEY
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by darqly(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
emmanuel596:
I
n Nigeria when something tragic like this happens we tend to laugh and feel happy about those who were affected by it.
grin grin

You hardly see people rejoice about things like this in other part of the world...
Not true grin grin

Let truth be told
Most of the people who come online to rant and make noise about mmm are members too who are just looking for a means of easing their pains or those who regretted not participating in mmm when it paid and help saved soo many people during the hardship of recession....
Another untrue statement grin grin

in Nigeria and africa we are happy at each others downfall...
Especially downfall of greedy gullible people, yes! grin grin

Aside of the fact that mmm issues draws traffic to nairaland I don't see any other reason why nairaland won't let mmm rest... Nairaland has lost competence and credibility since December last year.
MMM crashed, Nairaland is still standing, try another one. grin grin

.... Watch out for a new forum.... Www.ogashub.com. ng
I only come to laugh at Mavdriods here grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by dee02(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Dakad:

You are actually correct. However, I'm sure you understand what I meant by that phrase. And honestly is relative term; the value of 2million someone may be like 200k to other.

fair enough
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by HCF(m): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
sekem:

Ha ha ha...

Come, are you sure you are not the guy? wink
No be me...but my own dey come grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by maclatunji: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lagban:
Accepting the truth is nt easy. Despite the warning from friends, CBN and the likes, i fell for MMM. I lost 300k : my school fees, money i got from a scholarship board & my hard earned money. I hated any form of gambling ryt from time until the MMM surfaced. I have gat Zero naira in my Bank account as I type. I had several suicidal thoughts in the last 2wks but i realized that I will make more than the Money i lost Thru MMM in no time when i Start working and more importantly, i will end up dissappointing my parents despite their effort over the years to make me gr8 in life. I have learnt my Lesson the very hard way! I love doing things the legitimately way but i could nt withstand MMM temptation. My only regret is the fact that I allowed greed to cloud my thinking

Hopefully you have truly learnt your lesson and are better for it.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Apina(m): 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
deezydez:

MMM is changing lives of those who are bold enough to take risk, keep rotating in your broke condition while we get paid
And what informed ur decision to call me broke? Do u know me? Or is it my fault DAT ur money got trapped due to ur greed? Ewu! Stupid OSU!
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by shukuokukobambi: 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
Odkosh:
unmhhh, akiika. I know u are lying but continue. I sent 35k to a corper too this morning.

This is a testament to how hopeless your situation is cheesy cheesy

So that's the only point you saw in my post? cheesy

By claiming you sent money to this corper, are you also confessing and admitting that your MMM is truly a dumb and foolish investment indulged in by fools? wink
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by ukanaukana(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
GIVE IT TIME

When your friends comes and tells you, I warned you not to join MMM now you see your money is lost,
please,
GIVE IT TIME.

When your DL calls you to shout that he/she wants their money cos you referred them, smile and
GIVE IT TIME.

When your green Mavro is above #500,000 and all you can GH is #31000, #15000 or you can't even GH,
GIVE IT TIME.

When the person that want to PH to you refuse to do so because they are scared and do not understand the current challenges, why not
GIVE IT TIME.

When a guider that is suppose to encourage participants discourages them with nonchalant attitude and you wonder if that person is truly a guider CHILLAX!
GIVE IT TIME.

When you come across a FakePOP, know that the issues will be resolved within 48hours and Uploader of #FakePOP will be permanently BLOCKED. But
GIVE IT TIME.

When all you encounter is technical glitches/errors/limits you are encountering now are as a result of the testing and partial deployment of the New Model. So,
GIVE IT TIME.

The much anticipated New Model is completed, approved and ready for full deployment in days. The wait is almost over. Still
GIVE IT TIME.

Time tests the pessimistic and optimistic participants:-

Time tests and authenticates it Good and Bad Guiders:-

Time test those that use spare money and all their money to PH:-

Time, a good tester.

Don't say that the new community you joined is better than MMM until you have,
GIVEN IT TIME.

Quote me...
Consistency with time is the true test of Efficiency.

Time is a TESTER.

Time is an AUTHENTICATOR.

Time is a REVEALER.

TIME IS STILL A MATTER.

TIME IS ALL MMM REQUIRES.

Thanks for giving this long post Time...

When you share with your DL and they didn’t reply or reply with insults
GIVE THEM TIME.

*Together we can change the world with Time*
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Tobycharles: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mavrodians hopes r now fat in d air, cos d reality is just getting dawn on them... Life goes on
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Lagban(m): 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Thanks boss
vislabraye:

Sorry for your loss. Many people won't admit they've made a mistake. MMM is pure gambling. It's a scam because there are no regulations. If there were rules, you just can't freeze people's money. We kept hearing the promoters say that the banks are envious of them. So funny.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by shukuokukobambi: 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lagban:
Accepting the truth is nt easy. Despite the warning from friends, CBN and the likes, i fell for MMM. I lost 300k : my school fees, money i got from a scholarship board & my hard earned money. I hated any form of gambling ryt from time until the MMM surfaced. I have gat Zero naira in my Bank account as I type. I had several suicidal thoughts in the last 2wks but i realized that I will make more than the Money i lost Thru MMM in no time when i Start working and more importantly, i will end up dissappointing my parents despite their effort over the years to make me gr8 in life. I have learnt my Lesson the very hard way! I love doing things the legitimately way but i could nt withstand MMM temptation. My only regret is the fact that I allowed greed to cloud my thinking

The first step to healing is being honest with ourselves and being ready to face reality. Congrats on your courage to get to this point.

I pray for you and wish you the very best as you rise up to the challenge. God bless you bro

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by ceragon123: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

This MMM made me realise a lot of Nigerian graduates are actually stark illiterates. I can understand the market man/woman falling victim. I can even understand the young man who knows it'll crash but hopes to make money before it does.

Those I can't understand are the seemingly educated ones who type lengthy rubbish explaining why MMM is the vehicle that will pull Nigeria out of recession. They could as well write same to justify kidnapping or robbery and it'd have worked as well.

Now na we go bear the brunt of their foolishness. Had to send 20k yesterday to a corper who has almost a million hanging there.

Me I painfully sent 20k to somebody who is almost thrown out of school for fee she blew on mmm. I don't laugh them again, cos whenever things start going wrong with them, we will help out

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Odkosh: 12:50am On Jan 27, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

This is a testament to how hopeless your situation is cheesy cheesy

So that's the only point you saw in my post? cheesy

By claiming you sent money to this corper, are you also confessing and admitting that your MMM is truly a dumb and foolish investment indulged in by fools? wink
continue the lies. We are fantastically enjoying it. Hope you have sent another 30k to the second corper. Even though you are finding it hard to feed. You can send imaginary money to anyone here on nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Lagban(m): 1:15am On Jan 27, 2017
Amen, God will continue to bless u!
shukuokukobambi:

The first step to healing is being honest with ourselves and being ready to face reality. Congrats on your courage to get to this point.

I pray for you and wish you the very best as you rise up to the challenge. God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Lagban(m): 1:16am On Jan 27, 2017
Yap.
maclatunji:

Hopefully you have truly learnt your lesson and are better for it.
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by authority2006(m): 6:36am On Jan 27, 2017
jogojogo:

And you think those into MMM are jobless or do not own other Businesses?
They might be jobless or not, that wasn't the point. The point is that they invested their money passively into the wrong business, abi na charity, abi na providing help. I'm even confused now.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by authority2006(m): 6:38am On Jan 27, 2017
jogojogo:

Unfortunately, you got your priority wrong.....and that is why Naija is backward as a Nation......is MMM the the problem Nigeria is facing today as a Nation? Is that the major ill or evil in the Society today? Only a dummie brain would keep crying more than the bereaved participant as if they really care....
You really want to know why Naija is backward? Just look in the mirror, and tell me what you see. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by authority2006(m): 6:40am On Jan 27, 2017
yemi40:

How much are you going to make by laughing hard on issues dats none of ur business?i feel it time u start thinking on making more profit on ur stored oil and stored dry season maize.remember dat ur business is also a risk, u can loss or gain.it nobodys business
MMM is a venture with the guaranteed loss. That's the difference.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by shukuokukobambi: 7:43am On Jan 27, 2017
Odkosh:
continue the lies. We are fantastically enjoying it. Hope you have sent another 30k to the second corper. Even though you are finding it hard to feed. You can send imaginary money to anyone here on nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy

What are you still doing on nairaland? I thought its a site you hate because its anti-mmm? Abi is your mmm site giving you sad memories when you log in? cheesy

Is it a lie that your mmm is dead?

Is it a lie that you disciples of the Russian crook and his chuddy sidekick have lost your life savings in the scam?

Is it a lie that some of your fellow zombies are committing suicide already?

Is it a lie that your Messiah, chuddy changed the rules in the middle of the game and put a limit of 31k even for those with millions?

Is it a lie that you can no longer change the world as you were stupidly chanting some weeks ago? cheesy

Some of your fellows have gotten wiser already. If you like, keep maintaining your fake bold face. Keep denying your fate. I'll continue to torment your miserable life on here cheesy
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by shukuokukobambi: 7:48am On Jan 27, 2017
ceragon123:

Me I painfully sent 20k to somebody who is almost thrown out of school for fee she blew on mmm. I don't laugh them again, cos whenever things start going wrong with them, we will help out

Its sad. Thanks for helping out bro.

However watch out for one mavrodian zombie called odkosh who hates nairaland for telling the truth but can't stop coming here looking for good news about mmm. He's being programmed to call any true news about mmm a lie cheesy

Frustration has almost killed him because of his refusal to confront reality.
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by castrol180(m): 11:28am On Jan 27, 2017
longjohnsilver:
A friend of mine actually warned me about the December crash, cashed out the morning the system froze.

I would not blame ppl that lost their money because they came late but I would blame the greedy ppl that lost money (thinking MMM is now a source of employment)...i mean how can u even borrow money to invest in MMM...that is crazy.

Well, we have all learnt our lesson the hard way.

On a final note just watch ur friends n family that have their money trapped in MMM because alot of suicide will happen in the next few months.

Do you think you can learn your lesson in any way, even in the hottest way you would not learn as many of your gullible and magreedians colleagues were victims of the then pennywise. And if any other "turn 1 to 50 abracadabra" comes I know you would still form and fall victim(s)

#myhalfword
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Odkosh: 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Its sad. Thanks for helping out bro.

However watch out for one mavrodian zombie called odkosh who hates nairaland for telling the truth but can't stop coming here looking for good news about mmm. He's being programmed to call any true news about mmm a lie cheesy

Frustration has almost killed him because of his refusal to to confront reality.
lol, funny. Mmm rocks, mmm pays. grin grin
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Odkosh: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

What are you still doing on nairaland? I thought its a site you hate because its anti-mmm? Abi is your mmm site giving you sad memories when you log in? cheesy

Is it a lie that your mmm is dead?

Is it a lie that you disciples of the Russian crook and his chuddy sidekick have lost your life savings in the scam? grin

Is it a lie that some of your fellow zombies are committing suicide already?

Is it a lie that your Messiah, chuddy changed the rules in the middle of the game and put a limit of 31k even for those with millions?

Is it a lie that you can no longer change the world as you were stupidly chanting some weeks ago? cheesy

Some of your fellows have gotten wiser already. If you like, keep maintaining your fake bold face. Keep denying your fate. I'll continue to torment your miserable life on here cheesy

grin, am here to catch fun on you Seun zombies. Am proud to be member of mmm cos it has paid me a lot. I will do mmm 100 times. By d way, how much has ur master paid u?
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by shukuokukobambi: 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Odkosh:
grin, am here to catch fun on you Seun zombies. Am proud to be member of mmm cos it has paid me a lot. I will do mmm 100 times. By d way, how much has ur master paid u?

See the greedy mavrodian money losing zombie calling another person. Of course it must have paid your silly and lazy azz in your mumu dreamland cheesy cheesy

How dumb can you be? How hopeless can your situation in life be that the only investment or job you can feed by is a ponzi scheme? Giving money to a faceless scheme and sitting on your lazy behind expecting a windfall? You deserve to be scammed!!
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by shukuokukobambi: 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
Odkosh:
lol, funny. Mmm rocks, mmm pays. grin grin

Of course its really rocking right now with all the panic you and your comrades have been thrown in. I hope it rocks like this forever. Oya say amen cheesy

Meanwhile, greet chuddy for me biko. A man who can control the destinies of 3 million mumus like you deserves greetings wink
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Odkosh: 6:37am On Jan 28, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Of course its really rocking right now with all the panic you and your comrades have been thrown in. I hope it rocks like this forever. Oya say amen cheesy

Meanwhile, greet chuddy for me biko. A man who can control the destinies of 3 million mumus like you deserves greetings wink
the mumu has made money in the mmm world, stay here dey write story. I have good job with design company(cakasa) and have a lot of places where I get ego from daily. Stay here n be writing Epistle my guy. @least, na one thing u must do. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Help Is A Scam / How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places / 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.