Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down (34277 Views)

Bad Investment As Another Pronzi Crashing Down / Top 10 Lies Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Odkosh: 6:40am On Jan 28, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

See the greedy mavrodian money losing zombie calling another person. Of course it must have paid your silly and lazy azz in your mumu dreamland cheesy cheesy

How dumb can you be? How hopeless can your situation in life be that the only investment or job you can feed by is a ponzi scheme? Giving money to a faceless scheme and sitting on your lazy behind expecting a windfall? You deserve to be scammed!!
lol, pls do u have another platform that can scam me. Am interested. I love to be scamed by a platform that paid me for months. Am waiting.
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by shukuokukobambi: 6:51am On Jan 28, 2017
Odkosh:
lol, pls do u have another platform that can scam me. Am interested. I love to be scamed by a platform that paid me for months. Am waiting.

Try NNN. They're tailor made for soulless dumbos like you wink

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by shukuokukobambi: 6:54am On Jan 28, 2017
Odkosh:
the mumu has made money in the mmm world, stay here dey write story. I have good job with design company(cakasa) and have a lot of places where I get ego from daily. Stay here n be writing Epistle my guy. @least, na one thing u must do. grin

Congrats that you've not reached the suicidal point yet.

Some of your comrades have lost their families, business, relationships and even their lives. For their sake, I and other sane citizens will not stop warning against the idiocy you're engaged in. angry
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Odkosh: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Congrats that you've not reached the suicidal point yet.

Some of your comrades have lost their families, business, relationships and even their lives. For their sake, I and other sane citizens will not stop warning against the idiocy you're engaged in. angry
to God be the glory. As none has died now, what can u do? Stab yourself? Rip in advance man.
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Odkosh: 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Try NNN. They're tailor made for soulless dumbos like you wink
cool wow, so there is one called NNN and I never knew. So u are master in it. Why are u now pretending? Well nice one, send ur referal link. You don't need to be ashamed cos u av bin criticizing mmm even though u are codedly doing it. Weather Dumbo or combo, as far as it is paying money. Let me be dumb to make money. Expecting the link Mr hypocrite. cheesy
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Pilot21: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2017
NNN is the hot trend now!, An automated system similar to MMM were u make 35 percent of ur invested money in just 21 days. The system is100% safe why?

1. it was designed to address fake proof of payment instantly.
2. it dose not go on purse mood, there is no guilder because the more money they earn and remove without doing any work it affects the system which is one of the reason that affected MMM.
3. when u are matched to get help and the person refuse to pay in 24 hour, u will be automatically be rematched and the other person will be blocked from the system.
4. there customer support is second to non, they operate between 7am to 12am responding to any issue u have instantly. for more info watsapp me on 08033169313 or join the site to see and read more about NNN http://nnn-office.com?i=kctronics@yahoo.com . To be sincere NNN pays do not say had I know , now is the time.
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Floridax(m): 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2017

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by ayobase(m): 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Zceesneh:
u want us to believe you? undecided

it is left for you.
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by shukuokukobambi: 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
Odkosh:
cool wow, so there is one called NNN and I never knew. So u are master in it. Why are u now pretending? Well nice one, send ur referal link. You don't need to be ashamed cos u av bin criticizing mmm even though u are codedly doing it. Weather Dumbo or combo, as far as it is paying money. Let me be dumb to make money. Expecting the link Mr hypocrite. cheesy

Greedy Mavrodian zombie that will die without free money, so you're still talking? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I did mmm and I'm bashing you and your criminal Messiah like this? Did you PH with your brain? Of course you have nothing upstairs to donate cheesy cheesy

Oya, come and join another ponzi scheme in Benue state. https://www.nairaland.com/3607174/3-men-arrested-benue-catholic

Its even in a church so you can pay tithe immediately on it. Greedy and empty mavrodian zombie cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by shukuokukobambi: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
Odkosh:
to God be the glory. As none has died now, what can u do? Stab yourself? Rip in advance man.

Which God are you calling on you this unfortunate greedy soul? cheesy cheesy

All glory to your Russian Messiah not God. God blesses hard work, not idiocy cheesy

Your frustration never start. See your super gulder abi na guider is leaving the sinking ship
https://www.nairaland.com/3607464/mmm-super-guider-quits-mmm

Have you being paid your miserable stipend yet? cheesy
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Floridax(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
so you fools still think that mmm has crashed..

I pity haters.....
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by udatso: 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lagban:
Accepting the truth is nt easy. Despite the warning from friends, CBN and the likes, i fell for MMM. I lost 300k : my school fees, money i got from a scholarship board & my hard earned money. I hated any form of gambling ryt from time until the MMM surfaced. I have gat Zero naira in my Bank account as I type. I had several suicidal thoughts in the last 2wks but i realized that I will make more than the Money i lost Thru MMM in no time when i Start working and more importantly, i will end up dissappointing my parents despite their effort over the years to make me gr8 in life. I have learnt my Lesson the very hard way! I love doing things the legitimately way but i could nt withstand MMM temptation. My only regret is the fact that I allowed greed to cloud my thinking
I like this guy. May God replenish you for your loses. Keep up the positive thinking

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by udatso: 6:59am On Feb 19, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

What are you still doing on nairaland? I thought its a site you hate because its anti-mmm? Abi is your mmm site giving you sad memories when you log in? cheesy

Is it a lie that your mmm is dead?

Is it a lie that you disciples of the Russian crook and his chuddy sidekick have lost your life savings in the scam?

Is it a lie that some of your fellow zombies are committing suicide already?

Is it a lie that your Messiah, chuddy changed the rules in the middle of the game and put a limit of 31k even for those with millions?

Is it a lie that you can no longer change the world as you were stupidly chanting some weeks ago? cheesy

Some of your fellows have gotten wiser already. If you like, keep maintaining your fake bold face. Keep denying your fate. I'll continue to torment your miserable life on here cheesy

Chai. Please take it easy with him now. He is already in pains even though he wouldn't admit it. No make person commit suicide oooooo

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by udatso: 7:20am On Feb 19, 2017
Floridax:
so you fools still think that mmm has crashed..

I pity haters.....

You only see what your eyes want to see
How can life be what you want it to be
You're frozen
When your heart's not open
- - - - - madonna

Hopefully you will wake up to reality soon cos that's when your healing starts.
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by sosy25: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2017
All ponzi schemes would crash one day. If you need a business that is not a ponzi and credits you with US Dollars everyday check my signature. When you start and on any day between today and February 3, 2018 you login and you dont see your US Dollars please report me to EFCC.
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Lagban(m): 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Amen, thanks. God bless u as well!
udatso:

I like this guy. May God replenish you for your loses. Keep up the positive thinking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Help Is A Scam / How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places / 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.