Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman (50428 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by kencoinz(m): 12:39am On Jan 26, 2017
Muslims / Herdsmen or what have you.

SPIT.......
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by BabaRamota1980: 12:40am On Jan 26, 2017
candidbabe:
They tried to arrest an anointed man of GOD?
Hahahahaha.
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm..
Psalm 105 vs 15

Did God himself tell, personally, that He has anointed this man?

Why are you lying against God? All these people calling themselves prophets and apostles and annointeds......using black magic and otumokpo to bamboozle una.

Pastors wey go tell female members to come to church without underwear.....or put their br3asts in his mouth to suck out their troubles.....mmtcheeew!! End time pastors!
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by kencoinz(m): 12:43am On Jan 26, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Did God himself tell, personally, that He has anointed this man?

Why are you lying against God? All these people calling themselves prophets and apostles and annointeds......using black magic and otumokpo to bamboozle una.

Pastors wey go tell female members to come to church without underwear.....or put their br3asts in his mouth to suck out their troubles.....mmtcheeew!! End time pastors!

If you are a muslim, what of una Alfa the worst set of people I have seen.

If not then, forget Suleiman and focus on what has happened to our brother.

Kilo nfo oshi.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by LeFreakSoChic(f): 12:44am On Jan 26, 2017
koma1:

Donald Trump is too small to destroy Islam. For your information Islam will rule the world someday. No amount of propaganda can stop islam from growing so repent and join the religion of peace.
Back to the topic I wonder what will be the response of Christians if what apostle suleman said came from a Muslim cleric lets join hands and condemn what is bad irrespective of who did it.

Oloriibu leleyi o. You are part of those that should be tracked down and shot in the head.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by kencoinz(m): 12:45am On Jan 26, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:

Oloriibu leleyi o. You are part of those that should be tracked down and shot in the head.

Seconded.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by wadetaw202: 12:46am On Jan 26, 2017
RisMas:

Have you checked the historical background on the revelation of those verses. You cant just exponge verses from a chapter and translate it verbatim. There isnt a smoke without fire, learn to be objective bro cool cool

And you that know better, kindly show us the fire that causes the smoke, teaching you anyone believing in another scripture aside from Quran must be killed.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by Alezy(m): 12:49am On Jan 26, 2017
RisMas:

Have you checked the historical background on the revelation of those verses. You cant just exponge verses from a chapter and translate it verbatim. There isnt a smoke without fire, learn to be objective bro cool cool
oga but it's clearly written nau, unless ur telling me there are things not to be taken seriously in the Korean.

let's not deceive ourselves man. Islam is just another name for violence.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by oweman: 12:54am On Jan 26, 2017
That statement by apostle Suleiman sound to many here to be alright so I assume they are likely BIAFROGS !

1 Like

Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by adorabledebby(f): 12:57am On Jan 26, 2017
Muslims are wicked, the fulani herdsmen should be killed. Where was buhari when they killed innocent women nd children in church on Christmas day. All Muslim countries except dubai are full of terrorism and killings
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by aurenflani: 12:58am On Jan 26, 2017
morbeta:
Please answer this...

Christians also killed. What MURIC is saying is nothing other than the truth.

Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by HRich(m): 1:02am On Jan 26, 2017
They should come and arrest all of us nah, animals
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by aurenflani: 1:04am On Jan 26, 2017
leisuretym:
i always pity the yoruba muslims who feel they are in union with the northerners on religion ground, when the trouble start, this MR Akintola will be surprised how the northerners will kill him like rat after tagging him as fake muslim , as people in the north, they will gist you

I also feel pity for some Igbo who feel they can liaise with some Christians in the north to create alliance built on hatred against the Muslims. A kind of useless venture that can only backfire against them.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by aurenflani: 1:08am On Jan 26, 2017
adorabledebby:
Muslims are wicked, the fulani herdsmen should be killed. Where was buhari when they killed innocent women nd children in church on Christmas day. All Muslim countries except dubai are full of terrorism and killings

Why don't you take weapon and do the killing yourself. I bet those useless kidnappers, drug dealers and baby merchants are Muslims and Fulani too.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by aurenflani: 1:09am On Jan 26, 2017
Alezy:
oga but it's clearly written nau, unless ur telling me there are things not to be taken seriously in the Korean.

let's not deceive ourselves man. Islam is just another name for violence.

Like wise the bible.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by abbey621(m): 1:22am On Jan 26, 2017
adorabledebby:

Maldives, Mauritania, Indonesia,Kosovo, Azerbaijan are all terrorist countries? You mean these countries with over 80% of the population Muslims are all terrorist countries? Debbie ori e ti gba le(Your head don knack floor)!

1 Like

Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by mekani(m): 1:22am On Jan 26, 2017
Let's call a spade a spade if the secuty opratives does not see anything wrong in the killing of christians by the fulani herdsmen in the northern states then I repeat what the man of God (Apotle Suleiman) said let's face them and spills there blood all over the ground........what nonsense, they can come and arrest me too as we cannot longer open our eyes down seeing idiots call islamic Jihadhist terrorising us in this same naija, we are ready to fight now idiots.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by abbey621(m): 1:25am On Jan 26, 2017
mohemos:
why is nobody saying anything about this? Are they are true?

It takes too long to try to explain some things to somebody that is closed minded so a lot of good Muslims won't even bother. Lucky for you, I've found a link that explains some or all of the gibberish you want answers to:

https://discover-the-truth.com/2014/08/12/quran-2191-and-kill-them-wherever-you-find-them-explained/
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 26, 2017
D.umb epistle for moorons!
If u want me dead, u don't deserve to live!!
# i stand with suleiman!!!
#No Fulani/fanatic has monoply to violence.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by k9ine(m): 2:09am On Jan 26, 2017
My people, MURIC must be high on some yet to be named newly discovered specie of weed.

All MURIC has said is that:
It's a right for Fulani herdsmen to slaughter people, destroy their farmlands, houses etc.
Their cattle went missing and so it's the natives that stole them.
Herdsmen are permitted to carry dangerous firearms.
It is a crime for churches, villages, farmers to defend themselves againstt any invading terrorist disguising in whatever form (in fact they should wait to be slaughteted).
The UN should punish those who want to defend themselves, while turning away from the madness and satanic actions of these herdsmen.

They have just given us a clue, IT'S BEST YOU DONT ANNOUNCE YOU WANT TO DEFEND YOURSELF, JUST DEAL A DOUBLE BLOW TO THOSE WHO ATTACK YOU.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by Freelancer2015(m): 2:11am On Jan 26, 2017
Buhari should act maturely to prevent war. Thr death caused by herdsmen are too much and Christains are gradually ready for war. Arrest suleman and make him the father of this revolution heading Nigeria's way. Arrest him and watch how other christain bodies will gradually step in.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by blingxx(m): 2:20am On Jan 26, 2017
Stdaviding:
wink

u realize both Isis and Taliban came from Afghanistan... and Islam originated from Saudi Arabia... Islam ain't even 10% of, the world problem.. do research on North Korea and Russia If u think am lying
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:21am On Jan 26, 2017
morbeta:
Please answer this...

I know you are so happy when you post that image thinking of ridiculing Islam right, But since your Pastor never want you to read that part that say the same in your bible you are carrying around hahah... I will expose you to them...

Bible also order killing of non believers which have been done in the 15 century..

http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/10-worst-terror-attacks-extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men

Deuteronomy 17:1

Thou shalt not sacrifice unto the Lord thy God any bullock, or sheep, wherein is blemish, or any evilfavouredness: for that is an abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Deuteronomy 17:2

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the Lord thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the Lord thy God, in transgressing his covenant,

Deuteronomy 17:3

And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

Deuteronomy 17:4

And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:

Deuteronomy 17:5

Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.” (Luke 19:27 KJV)

Please don't start what you can't finish..
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by blingxx(m): 2:28am On Jan 26, 2017
adorabledebby:

and yet millions of Igbos still go to Dubai to make money and get rich,spend their holidays... . oga go and learn how to cook lie jhor
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by skedman(m): 2:39am On Jan 26, 2017
idupaul:
Where was this MURIC director when two christian evangelist were killed in Kano and Abuja respectively, where was he when El Rufai used tax payers money to pay herdsmen for killing innocent taxpayers ..
hello,are you now glamouring for war and at the end of the day you still blame buhari and thank fayose . Are you people really practicing your religion , does he no the implication these will do to its church members in the long run or can they really face the hausa muslims . The question is no they will all die ,so never call for war .
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by blingxx(m): 2:44am On Jan 26, 2017
richard870:
MUS-LIMS are the problem of this world...inferiority complex go kill una!

Thats why Americans voted for TRUMP

YA'LL ARE GONN GET FLUSHED FOR GOOD!

EXTREMISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fool... even a mortal tyrant can't wipe Islam from this earth... like it or not u.s as made enemies with all the most powerful countries in the past including Japan(the Hiroshima bomb), Russia,china,vietman(d Cold War... this country as not fully recovered yet), North Korea (their worst nightmare),.. Islam is not even up to 10% of the world's problem right now... let ww3 break and u will know Isis and bh where only playing with toys
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I know you are so happy when you post that image thinking of ridiculing Islam right, But since your Pastor never want you to read that part that say the same in your bible you are carrying around hahah... I will expose you to them...

Bible also order killing of non believers which have been done in the 15 century..

http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/10-worst-terror-attacks-extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men

Deuteronomy 17:1

Thou shalt not sacrifice unto the Lord thy God any bullock, or sheep, wherein is blemish, or any evilfavouredness: for that is an abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Deuteronomy 17:2

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the Lord thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the Lord thy God, in transgressing his covenant,

Deuteronomy 17:3

And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

Deuteronomy 17:4

And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:

Deuteronomy 17:5

Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.” (Luke 19:27 KJV)

Please don't start what you can't finish..

SMH. Even the Jews will be laughing at this stupidity
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by godquality: 2:58am On Jan 26, 2017
In as much as i do not condone what the clergyman said it's funny that different Muslim groups are coming out condemning him. But they never did or said anything about the killing that's being carried out all this while by the herdsmen. Talking about double standard. How many herdsmen were arrested by the DSS operative or even police force?

:oThis shocked country no be am at all. shocked shocked if govt fail to protect its citizens, then we should protect ourselves.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:02am On Jan 26, 2017
asuustrike2009:

SMH. Even the Jews will be laughing at this stupidity

LOL typical of your likes, So the jews are using bible? hahahahah

Sorry it's in your bible you have in your house..
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by teozey111(m): 3:26am On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=DeAvenger post=53128138]This guy should be arrested[/quote
shatap why should He be arrested.... how many Fulani herdsmen have been brought to book....rubbish......
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by teozey111(m): 3:30am On Jan 26, 2017
DeAvenger:
This guy should be arrested
shatap....how many herdsmen have been arrested....?God will punish both herdmen and muric put together.....rubbish
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by teozey111(m): 3:37am On Jan 26, 2017
RisMas:

what kind of fvcking religion like fvcking Islam urges people to kill others.......
fvcking terrorists
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by thunderbabs: 3:57am On Jan 26, 2017
Religion, ethnicity...Sometimes, i wld rather prefer not to be called a Nigerian. Kind of reactions from leaders in both ethnic and religious divides in this country makes one wonder.

Slogan now is "war not peace", "My group is better than urs, more powerful or relevant than urs".

The world is gone crazy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo / What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex / My Experience Inside A Beer Parlour In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.