Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman (50484 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by madas1086: 7:37am On Jan 26, 2017
NextGovernor:

Is there any terrorist bigger than Buhari and Fulanis in Nigeria?
apostle sulieman is the biggest
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by madas1086: 7:38am On Jan 26, 2017
idupaul:
Where was this MURIC director when two christian evangelist were killed in Kano and Abuja respectively, where was he when El Rufai used tax payers money to pay herdsmen for killing innocent taxpayers ..
he was in ur father parlour watching televista
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 7:38am On Jan 26, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Associatiin of Nigeria, alias MACBAN, is fond of telling us all, nonchallantly, that fulani herdsmen only attack and kill because their cows are stolen or in rare cases theg are killed and therefore carried out a reprisal to balance the injury.

In other words, if fulani is attacked or their cows stolen, then it should be expected they will return the attack, justifiably.

El Rufai even said, arrogantly, that whoever killed a fulani, civilian or soldier, takes a debt to be repaid some day.

These are direct call for fulani herdsmen to kill with institutional backing.

So why is it strange and unacceptable that Apostle Suleman, a community leader, should be censored and harassed for calling his cocomunity to defend themselves against a killer squad that is armed and funded for political domination and religious repression?

They should leave Apostle Suleman alone.
If he is arrested the action should be interpreted as a declaration of war!

Ohh, by the way this is a Yoruba Muslim!

where is that elrufai tweet... i must upload it...*searching my laptop to upload"
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by bundle33: 7:41am On Jan 26, 2017
MURIC or this stupid Prof what is he saying that they should arrest who after saying his mind...Muslim are hypocrite and myopic in reasoning and senses...When fulani have been killing all this while where are u Prof.Akin or whatever u called urself...and the spontaneous killing at. Abuja and Kaduna where are u...God go punish he who see the truth and never say it out....Continue!!!!..Stupid hypocrite
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 7:41am On Jan 26, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Sometimes the way people reason in Nigeria astounds me. The Mann no talk say make dem kill Muslims. They said Fulani who wanders into the church premises wey find trouble. Muslim Afonjas should shut the fucck up sometimes.
BTW, Fulani Muslims don't give a rat's Ass about yoruba Muslims. They consider you to be inferior to them

in short tribal muslims are consider "tubaben rana" meaning not truly a muslim up north
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by madas1086: 7:43am On Jan 26, 2017
candidbabe:
They tried to arrest an anointed man of GOD?
Hahahahaha.
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm..
Psalm 105 vs 15
they'll arrest the idiot and rain will not fall hot
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by Realist2: 7:52am On Jan 26, 2017
idupaul:
Where was this MURIC director when two christian evangelist were killed in Kano and Abuja respectively, where was he when El Rufai used tax payers money to pay herdsmen for killing innocent taxpayers ..

Nigeria is everything wrong in the hand of this error herdman called buhari,he polarise the country, Religion war is brewing already.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by frankkad(m): 7:54am On Jan 26, 2017
Buhari said he ll make Nigeria UNBEARABLE if he doesn't win the election that year........What did we do or say............... PDP used all levels to advertise those words but you turn our deaf ear without listening, now you're saying the Govt should Suleman Johnson. Free him embarassed cool sad
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 26, 2017
repogirl:
Foolish people. They won't order for their murdering brothers to be caught.

When Buhari incited their brothers to violence,it wasn't hate speech. It is the pastors own that is hate speech. Mad people.
Na wetin dey happen? (Ehn) Why
you dey worry? (Chei)
Life na jeje so just try to take
am softly (C’mon)
Even if you lose (Chei) a huge
sum of money (OK)
No matter the problem never let
am weigh you down
Hey! If you believe, you go defeat
Stand up to your feet
And say no to your defeat
If you believe
Only Jah fit do the rest
You fit be the next
Believe in me I say
Calm down eh e go beta
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:58am On Jan 26, 2017
morbeta:
Please answer this...

Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:03am On Jan 26, 2017
DavidEsq:

U see ur life, Lie Mohammed the senior; read it from chapter 12. Olodo. Jesus was giving an illustration of someone on noble birth who went to secure a kingly position for himself. I'm the days of acquisition, wat was the means of securing kingly positions? Not that I'm expecting u to know, as Knowledge is abhorrent to u likes lipsrsealed
m
your Jesus (not ours) or you headless Christians have cognitive dissonance.

Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by idupaul: 8:11am On Jan 26, 2017
madas1086:

he was in ur father parlour watching televista

Unfortunately where is the light under Buhari to even watch TV ..So once again where was he actually?
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by heysquare(m): 8:13am On Jan 26, 2017
and wen d fight begins all ds ppl calling u to fight wud nt b affected including their children. they ve bn deceiving d gullible wt dr holy ghost fire, as it cudnt consume their assumed enemies as its not powerful again. otherwise, they wud av continue sending thunder and fire of d holy ghost. lets pray for ds nation so dat so we dnt pick a fight against each oda cause a lot wud b destroyed, many churches and mosques wud b burnt. imagine a big church like covenants bn burnt whr wud d remaining members worship? muslims can gather at any spot to worship if thr mosques r burnt this wud b strange to christians. pls nigerian youths dnt allow our hatred for Buhari consume us like earthquake. we av muslims and fulani in other african country why only nigeria we r aving ds fight? we never learn from what s happening to north east ppl dats y we r calling for it in south.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by upuphim(m): 8:31am On Jan 26, 2017
When will they order arrest of fulani herdsmen?
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by Ladokun12(m): 8:33am On Jan 26, 2017
Religion as divided Nigeria
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by DavidEsq(m): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
m
your Jesus (not ours) or you headless Christians have cognitive dissonance.
U didn't see my comment abi? Olodo!!!!!! U didn't read the part I said "we only take a certain part of the scriptures literally" and I quoted dat part. Since u are an Olodo, I didn't expect u to understand dat wat I implied was dat there were certain parts of the scriptures dat we don't take literally, even tho they may appear anti-social. U lived up to my expectations of u being an Olodo. Those scriptures u are relying on are recollections of biblical historical events of the graduations of xtianity; not injunctions that carry a present-day directive to carry off ppl's wives and make sex slaves of dem and cut off the heads of "infidels", whose very definitions the propagators kno nada about. So yes, u are an irredemable olodo and I ain't insulting u; just stating the obvious.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by murmee: 9:17am On Jan 26, 2017
MrSly:

A very porous defence. Nothing on earth can justify those barbaric verses.
Especially when the readers/users of the Koran are carrying out all the instructions of those Satanic Verses in full. What a religion of Terror!

1 Like

Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by drnoel: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2017
DeAvenger:
This guy should be arrested

But do u see how fast these Muslim groups are about their members. It would have taken CAN a whole year to reply to such an attack.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by JustMercy: 9:38am On Jan 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I know you are so happy when you post that image thinking of ridiculing Islam right, But since your Pastor never want you to read that part that say the same in your bible you are carrying around hahah... I will expose you to them...

Bible also order killing of non believers which have been done in the 15 century..

http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/10-worst-terror-attacks-extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men

Deuteronomy 17:1

Thou shalt not sacrifice unto the Lord thy God any bullock, or sheep, wherein is blemish, or any evilfavouredness: for that is an abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Deuteronomy 17:2

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the Lord thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the Lord thy God, in transgressing his covenant,

Deuteronomy 17:3

And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

Deuteronomy 17:4

And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:

Deuteronomy 17:5

Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.” (Luke 19:27 KJV)

Please don't start what you can't finish..

Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by JustMercy: 9:44am On Jan 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I know you are so happy when you post that image thinking of ridiculing Islam right, But since your Pastor never want you to read that part that say the same in your bible you are carrying around hahah... I will expose you to them...

Bible also order killing of non believers which have been done in the 15 century..

http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/10-worst-terror-attacks-extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men

Deuteronomy 17:1

Thou shalt not sacrifice unto the Lord thy God any bullock, or sheep, wherein is blemish, or any evilfavouredness: for that is an abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Deuteronomy 17:2

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the Lord thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the Lord thy God, in transgressing his covenant,

Deuteronomy 17:3

And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

Deuteronomy 17:4

And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:

Deuteronomy 17:5

Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.” (Luke 19:27 KJV)

Please don't start what you can't finish..

Hello,

I don't have the full speech of what Prophet Johnson Suleman said and am not defending him. I know media have done a lot of havoc to the truth in this country but let them know that if they refuse to stop telling lies, the reward of such will soon catch up with them one on one. You know last year men of God like Pastor Adeboye and others were misunderstood and their words wrongly interpreted. When we don't have details let be careful on our comments.

But for the scripture you quoted, i have to respond to assist you if you really care for truth and love.

The Deuteronomy Passage you quoted are out of point.

You quoted some verses jumping others to make a point which is a normal practice of every Muslim. Stop jumping other verses if not, you will mislead yourself and your hearer. Read every chapters very well to understand the point being made in any of the books in the Bible.

I am not trying to defend Bible, please note.

Check Deuteronomy 18 in verse 9-12 hear what God says:

"9 When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there.

10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft,

11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead.

12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord; because of these same detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you."

God used the Jew to wipe out the Pagans who have done very detestable things before Him. God gave that command. Ask God if u are privilege to make heaven (which i pray you will in Jesus name. Amen) why He chose Israelites to do that.

The bible verses refers to Israelite that worship any other gods apart from Yahweh the Creator of Heaven and the Earth. Those law were mainly meant for the Jews. Go and study the book of Ezekiel and Jeremiah very well and discover that God Himself did not spare Israelite that worship idols. Google Exodus 32 and see how God was furious against Israelite on idol worshiping.

The whole old testament are first and foremost directed to the Jew and then to us to learn today but not to follow those laws but to follow only the EXAMPLE OF JESUS CHRIST BECAUSE IN HIM THE WHOLE LAW HAS BEEN FULFILLED (Matthew 5:17 “Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose. 18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not even the smallest detail of God’s law will disappear until its purpose is achieved.)

The Luke Passage is a Parable and it is referring to the end of life after Christ second coming when the whole world will be judge. Anyone that refuses Christ as the Lord refused Him from being his or her king and after harvesting His own (those that accept Him as Lord and Saviour), the rest will then be punished with satan. Get that right.

We are under grace and look at these verses in New Testament that is meant for all Christian.

HEAR JESUS OUR PERFECT EXAMPLE:

1. Hebrew 12:2 LOOKING (i.e non stopping) unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2. Matthew 5:38 “You have heard the law that says the punishment must match the injury: ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth. 39 But I say, do not resist an evil person! If someone slaps you on the right cheek, offer the other cheek also.

3. Matthew 5:43 “You have heard the law that says, ‘Love your neighbor’[q] and hate your enemy. 44 But I say, love your enemies![r] Pray for those who persecute you! 45 In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike.

4. Luke 6:27 “But to you who are willing to listen, I say, love your enemies! Do good to those who hate you. 28 Bless those who curse you. Pray for those who hurt you. 29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, offer the other cheek also. If someone demands your coat, offer your shirt also. 30 Give to anyone who asks; and when things are taken away from you, don’t try to get them back. 31 Do to others as you would like them to do to you. 32 “If you love only those who love you, why should you get credit for that? Even sinners love those who love them! 33 And if you do good only to those who do good to you, why should you get credit? Even sinners do that much! 34 And if you lend money only to those who can repay you, why should you get credit? Even sinners will lend to other sinners for a full return. 35 “Love your enemies! Do good to them. Lend to them without expecting to be repaid. Then your reward from heaven will be very great, and you will truly be acting as children of the Most High, for he is kind to those who are unthankful and wicked. 36 You must be compassionate, just as your Father is compassionate.

Jesus love you and if you accept him today as your Lord and personal saviour, you will experience His power of love and forgiveness.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by temiaseese: 9:46am On Jan 26, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
For follow up.....since when did calling for attack on fulani herdsmen equate to threat on Muslims?

MURIC should be defunct!
Yinmu undecided
BabaRamota1980:
For follow up.....since when did calling for attack on fulani herdsmen equate to threat on Muslims?

MURIC should be defunct!
Yinmu
Always defending trash
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by temiaseese: 9:47am On Jan 26, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

MURIC should be defunct!
Trash
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:04am On Jan 26, 2017
JustMercy:

Hello,

I don't have the full speech of what Prophet Johnson Suleman said and am not defending him. I know media have done a lot of havoc to the truth in this country but let them know that if they refuse to stop telling lies, the reward of such will soon catch up with them one on one. You know last year men of God like Pastor Adeboye and others were misunderstood and their words wrongly interpreted. When we don't have details let be careful on our comments.

But for the scripture you quoted, i have to respond to assist you if you really care for truth and love.

The Deuteronomy Passage you quoted are out of point.

You quoted some verses jumping others to make a point which is a normal practice of every Muslim. Stop jumping other verses if not, you will mislead yourself and your hearer. Read every chapters very well to understand the point being made in any of the books in the Bible.

I am not trying to defend Bible, please note.

Check Deuteronomy 18 in verse 9-12 hear what God says:

"9 When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there.

10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft,

11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead.

12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord; because of these same detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you."

God used the Jew to wipe out the Pagans who have done very detestable things before Him. God gave that command. Ask God if u are privilege to make heaven (which i pray you will in Jesus name. Amen) why He chose Israelites to do that.

The bible verses refers to Israelite that worship any other gods apart from Yahweh the Creator of Heaven and the Earth. Those law were mainly meant for the Jews. Go and study the book of Ezekiel and Jeremiah very well and discover that God Himself did not spare Israelite that worship idols. Google Exodus 32 and see how God was furious against Israelite on idol worshiping.

The whole old testament are first and foremost directed to the Jew and then to us to learn today but not to follow those laws but to follow only the EXAMPLE OF JESUS CHRIST BECAUSE IN HIM THE WHOLE LAW HAS BEEN FULFILLED (Matthew 5:17 “Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose. 18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not even the smallest detail of God’s law will disappear until its purpose is achieved.)

The Luke Passage is a Parable and it is referring to the end of life after Christ second coming when the whole world will be judge. Anyone that refuses Christ as the Lord refused Him from being his or her king and after harvesting His own (those that accept Him as Lord and Saviour), the rest will then be punished with satan. Get that right.

We are under grace and look at these verses in New Testament that is meant for all Christian.

HEAR JESUS OUR PERFECT EXAMPLE:

1. Hebrew 12:2 LOOKING (i.e non stopping) unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2. Matthew 5:38 “You have heard the law that says the punishment must match the injury: ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth. 39 But I say, do not resist an evil person! If someone slaps you on the right cheek, offer the other cheek also.

3. Matthew 5:43 “You have heard the law that says, ‘Love your neighbor’[q] and hate your enemy. 44 But I say, love your enemies![r] Pray for those who persecute you! 45 In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike.

4. Luke 6:27 “But to you who are willing to listen, I say, love your enemies! Do good to those who hate you. 28 Bless those who curse you. Pray for those who hurt you. 29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, offer the other cheek also. If someone demands your coat, offer your shirt also. 30 Give to anyone who asks; and when things are taken away from you, don’t try to get them back. 31 Do to others as you would like them to do to you. 32 “If you love only those who love you, why should you get credit for that? Even sinners love those who love them! 33 And if you do good only to those who do good to you, why should you get credit? Even sinners do that much! 34 And if you lend money only to those who can repay you, why should you get credit? Even sinners will lend to other sinners for a full return. 35 “Love your enemies! Do good to them. Lend to them without expecting to be repaid. Then your reward from heaven will be very great, and you will truly be acting as children of the Most High, for he is kind to those who are unthankful and wicked. 36 You must be compassionate, just as your Father is compassionate.

Jesus love you and if you accept him today as your Lord and personal saviour, you will experience His power of love and forgiveness.

Thanks.

LOL i see you are trying to defend the bible and those scriptures, But mind you i reply to a post on front page by a Christian like.. He post the image below... Now did he check the verses from beginning? If Christian want to quote Quran they quote what suit them but when we do same they ask us to read from beginning nobody have time for such rubbish..

Below is what he posted on first page and i know you see it and happy about it hahaha..

Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by EddyTeddy(m): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2017
And who are you calling guy? Be careful
DeAvenger:
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2017
A professor of lies and subtulty. Ishaq, you are a slowpoke who needs his head examined. We Yoruba know you as one of the very few muslim terrorists in our midst and we shall deal with you at the appropriate time.
Why must you lie about the man's statement in order to spew this rubbish. ? When did fulani herdsmen around him or his church v
become fulanis and muslims ?
And whoever told you that christians are afraid ?
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by Ijobaorun(m): 10:57am On Jan 26, 2017
MURIC leaders should first of all go and hand themselves over to be arrested. Bunch of useless bigot.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by TheFreeOne: 10:58am On Jan 26, 2017
madas1086:

you that can not differentiate ur three God will find it hard to understand what the MURC is saying

What MURIC said can only come from shitheads.

Whilst shielding their Fulani militias terrorists continued killings they want Christians to fold their hand, love and forgive and sheepishly be killed to keep Nigeria one.

Does that makes sense to any rational thinking humans except to jihadists and terrorists?

And isn't it laughable that the dude called some Christian leaders fanatics / extremists when we know the world over that majorly Moslems and extremism are like bread and butter vis-à-vis terrorism bedeviling the world.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:17am On Jan 26, 2017
DeAvenger:
a big joker you are
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:33am On Jan 26, 2017
DavidEsq:

U didn't see my comment abi? Olodo!!!!!! U didn't read the part I said "we only take a certain part of the scriptures literally" and I quoted dat part. Since u are an Olodo, I didn't expect u to understand dat wat I implied was dat there were certain parts of the scriptures dat we don't take literally, even tho they may appear anti-social. U lived up to my expectations of u being an Olodo. Those scriptures u are relying on are recollections of biblical historical events of the graduations of xtianity; not injunctions that carry a present-day directive to carry off ppl's wives and make sex slaves of dem and cut off the heads of "infidels", whose very definitions the propagators kno nada about. So yes, u are an irredemable olodo and I ain't insulting u; just stating the obvious.
are you a cow? Does Christianity take away that important viscous fluid off your skull?
What's wrong wit some monkeys we have as Christians? Even you take it literally or not , does that take away the fact that it's written in your fabricated bible? You guys don't even read your own bible with spiritual understanding yet you come online to brandish your ignorance.

Well, this is what Christ himself said , if you don't follow it, it tells who you are- maybe you should be dragged before him and killed just like the earlier verse I quoted prescribe.

In the New Testament Jesus stated that he had not come to change the old testament. Mathew 5:16-17 KJV, Jesus says, "Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in "no" wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled." He preached a sermon in the New Testament, that said not only are you to obey the 10 commandments, but if you think about committing a sin, you have broken them. Read more in your Bible. It's all there.

Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by lilblink(f): 11:40am On Jan 26, 2017
Arrest him for wat?so wen it cums to did one dey can now stand up nd tlk..but wen dos Fulani herdsmen were killing people up nd dwn no body said anything... dem Neva see anything... anytime Fulani enter ur state,hse or farm kill dem all..dos idiots are d problem we are having in Nigeria.. wen d want to kill u dey don't pity..dey butcher people lk animal witout d fear of God...I say no to Fulani herds men..
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by lilblink(f): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2017
Arrest him for wat?so wen it cums to dis one dey can now stand up nd tlk..but wen dos Fulani herdsmen were killing people up nd dwn no body said anything... dem Neva see anything... anytime Fulani enter ur state,hse or farm kill dem all..dos idiots are d problem we are having in Nigeria.. wen d want to kill u dey don't pity..dey butcher people lk animal witout d fear of God...I say no to Fulani herds men..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) / My Experience Inside A Beer Parlour In Lagos / DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.