Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman (50454 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by Gome23: 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
Maka chukwu dis idiots deserves death.......since they have been killing which punishment hd been given to them
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by proprince(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
Christians are now wise

Arrest Apostle Suleiman and see what will happen to you

You people can never islamise Nigeria

Your plans will not work

Jehovah Yaweh does nt sleep

The same way he visited abacha is the same way he will soon visit bubu
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by profbabatunde: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
NextGovernor:

Is there any terrorist bigger than Buhari and Fulanis in Nigeria?

Just as Idi Amin of Uganda was also a terrorist. Buhari is a silent terrorist.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
This professor Ishaq is an underground muslim terrorist just revealed.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by DavidEsq(m): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
are you a cow? Does Christianity take away that important viscous fluid off your skull?
What's wrong wit some monkeys we have as Christians? Even you take it literally or not , does that take away the fact that it's written in your fabricated bible? You guys don't even read your own bible with spiritual understanding yet you come online to brandish your ignorance.

Well, this is what Christ himself said , if you don't follow it, it tells who you are- maybe you should be dragged before him and killed just like the earlier verse I quoted prescribe.

I don't know if u did MMM dats making ur brain hot like dis. Anyway to answer ur question, I ain't a cow cheesy. Now wat wr u saying again. Le'me drink water fes.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by mayorchelsea(m): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Penisman:
your gibberish doesnt answer my question.
Just f**k off!
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by allbright(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
goatandyam:
Just hear the nonsense. Like they have the monopoly of violence? Like you pplle are the only ones that aint afraid of death? You can try it by firing the first shot , and see if there wont be equal and ultimately brutal response from christians....
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by allbright(m): 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
Attempting to arrest Johnson Suleiman is a really dumb move from the presidency. Religious issues are very sensitive and Nigerians don't joke with such. The DSS deployed 2 trucks to arrest one man, but didn't deploy a single wheelbarrow to Southern Kaduna where thousands have been killed. Smh

1 Like

Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by dearpiriye: 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:

Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay [them] before me.
it was a parable. Read the verses above.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
DavidEsq:

I don't know if u did MMM dats making ur brain hot like dis. Anyway to answer ur question, I ain't a cow cheesy. Now wat wr u saying again. Le'me drink water fes.
yes , I participated and lost 5 naira and I'm boiling. *looks for mavrodi with a hatchet in my hand*

Now, drink water and refer back to the last verse and reflect.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
dearpiriye:
it was a parable. Read the verses above.
are you the real dearpreye? I just don't understand. They will go to internet and lift a verse interpreted by the enemies of Islam, and paste it here without telling us it's in parable too. But we'll quote a verse from the bible and all we hear is , "it's in parable".
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by dearpiriye: 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
are you the real dearpreye? I just don't understand. They will go to internet and lift a verse interpreted by the enemies of Islam, and paste it here without telling us it's in parable too. But we'll quote a verse from the bible and all we hear is , "it's in parable".
someone above me explained it already. Nope I'm not
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
dearpiriye:
someone above me explained it already. Nope I'm not
ok.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by DavidEsq(m): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
yes , I participated and lost 5 naira and I'm boiling. *looks for mavrodi with a hatchet in my hand*

Now, drink water and refer back to the last verse and reflect.
OK. Le'me start to reflect.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by saudyarmani(m): 1:01am On Jan 27, 2017
You can lead the squad to effect his arrest....gone are the days when Christians were coward..let's assume u guys say bokoharam ain't muslims...but yey they kill for allah...se na God of iron or thunder be allah Of who are those that worship allah You guys like it or not..I asa a Christian will kill any blood sucking deamon not in the name of jesus...but for the protection of any Christian. #peace.
DeAvenger:
This guy should be arrested
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by Omoluabi16(m): 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:

Oloriibu leleyi o. You are part of those that should be tracked down and shot in the head.
why are you so rude and abrasive?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman / Rev Lucy Natasha: Bodyguards, Security Details Of Kenyan Female Pastor (Photos) / My Experience Inside A Beer Parlour In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.