Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips (3876 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos / Cameroonian Man Dies In Nigerian Lover’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips by tkgz(m): 1:41am On Jan 26, 2017
Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips

A university big girl, said to be in her final year in a private university in Delta State, allegedly ran mad after she was reportedly pummeled by her boyfriend at the weekend. Her roommates reportedly screamed for help when the Business Administration undergraduate started taking off her clothes immediately after she left her boyfriend’s house, said to be few miles away from their hostels. According to Leadership, the lady took her phone out of bag and slammed it on the floor, brought out her clothes and set fire on them before some onlookers grabbed her. An eye witness, Joy Tobi said her roommate had tried to calm her down when it started like a joke, unfortunately, she had gone too far with the unfolding suspected madness, calling “saviour, saviour, look at what you have done”.

- See more at: http://www.mkgist.info/girl-runs-mad-after-leaving/

1 Share

Re: Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 26, 2017
fresh girl, e don bash come and draw eyebrow come and twerk come and take selfie your life battery don de 1 Bar

1 Like

Re: Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips by osita456(m): 1:46am On Jan 26, 2017
what happened to her was probably too much for her head. I pray for God's peace on her.
Re: Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips by jimohibrahim(m): 3:28am On Jan 26, 2017
omo see as she dey twerk for road.....

Come and take selfie with your daddy nigga....
Re: Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips by godonzoki(m): 3:33am On Jan 26, 2017
Wicked world. D boyfriend has fried her Brain 4 money rituals.
Re: Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips by Flexherbal(m): 3:41am On Jan 26, 2017
Did she take hard drugs in his lover's house!
Re: Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips by belema444: 3:50am On Jan 26, 2017
(Juicy Article)...4 orgasms every woman should have.
Read here>>http://myfriendshare.com/blogs/entertainment/630-4-orgasms-every-woman-should-have

Re: Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips by Pranxta(m): 5:31am On Jan 26, 2017
Na wa ooo... All in the quest to make money

But na nice doggystyle be dat ooo
Re: Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips by writetopoker: 6:24am On Jan 26, 2017
buhari self, nah whaoooo
Re: Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 26, 2017
The guy has used her sense to do "runs" with the devil
Re: Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips by crazyABO(m): 6:30am On Jan 26, 2017
Even for madness life u would knw she was a good dancer...to guys dah needs lap dance here is ur chanceooo tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 26, 2017
Women and their chicken brains.

Even if she had a first hand information that he is a rutualist, she will still visit.
Re: Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 6:34am On Jan 26, 2017
writetopoker:
buhari self, nah whaoooo

Must every tin be buhari?

1 Like

Re: Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips by MVLOX(m): 6:53am On Jan 26, 2017
Yahoo boys don use her brain take take beta loan for baba hand....LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips by agbonkamen(f): 9:08am On Jan 26, 2017
but this picture no be Delta state na
Re: Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2017
agbonkamen:
so you know everywhere for delta? I jus de watch u

Re: Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips by agbonkamen(f): 9:39am On Jan 26, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
so you know everywhere for delta? I jus de watch u
grin
Re: Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips by minexpo(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2017
agbonkamen:
exactly wats on ma mind grin
Re: Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips by Pranxta(m): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2017
She looks like an Defensive Line Backer in American football...thats an alert stance tho...kikikikik
Re: Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips by izzou(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
That's not Delta State

And that's not even Nigeria, judging from the car plates
Re: Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips by zaimeg: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
izzou:
That's not Delta State

And that's not even Nigeria, judging from the car plates
Never mind dumb Nigerians.
Re: Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips by Headlesschicken(m): 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
grin Girls of buy me dis buy me dat dis period na yuh destiny dem go use buy am...
Re: Big Girl Runs Mad After Leaving Her Lover’s House, Strips by Annie939(f): 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
it's a pity

(1) (Reply)

/ My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent / Tall Lady Weds A Short Man.see Her Facial Expression At The Wedding(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.