Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos (53268 Views)

Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Cameroonian Man Dies In Nigerian Lover’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2018
According to an online report, an aggrieved Nigerian lady allegedly destroyed her lover's house and his properties following a disagreement between them.

Though the cause of the quarrel was not revealed as at the time of filing this report but it was claimed that the lady went on rampage at her lover's house and destroyed his properties including chairs, plates, Television set, e.t.c. as can be seen in the pictures. 

Photos of the destroyed properties which are trending online, have got internet users talking and wondering why a sane person would go this far just to prove her grievance. 

Further details as to what later happened to the couple - was not given by Facebook user Akin who shared the report. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/lady-goes-on-rampage-destroys-lovers-house-after-disagreement-photos.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by paiz: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2018
very bad
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by xandercage1: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2018
see gbedu she will pay for it Asap if not 6ft down there is waiting for her lubbish please how I apply this nairaland emoji

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by PrincessB1(f): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2018
What sort of stupid anger is this? angry
Some ladies can't just learn to tame their emotion.

If it's the other way round, I'm sure the universe will not rest undecided

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by pyyxxaro: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2018
No babe fit try this rubbish for my house

While we are dating , u go know say Bomb de my head

So if i vex u , u go just go fridge go carry Coke drink , if u make peeeem

I go do u wetin God do Snake for bible undecided

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:42am On Nov 23, 2018
PrincessB1:

If it's the other way round, am sure the universe will not rest.
True... Very true

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2018
some ladies are just violent... What sort of nonsense is this?? She go pay Las Las....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2018
Hope they are alive?

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by highpriestess: 11:57am On Nov 23, 2018
This one is truly mad.

She shouldn't do this with impunity, let the right authorities reprimand her, gosh, relationship isn't a do or die affair.

Nonsense women. angry

8 Likes

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
grin unbelievable I think I love this woman, she is hot cool new model slay Queens

I want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by tstx(m): 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Brast
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by itiswellandwell: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Temperamental lady. When I notice such trait in a lady, I japaa. When they destroy one's property or cause destruction, next thing they start begging asking for forgiveness but the deed had been done and one is already at loss.

Quality Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Wetin concern me.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
If i am the guy i would simply use her for rituals, to replace my properties she broke!
Shekina!!

25 Likes

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by gamaliel121(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Wasup with women these days
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by wittyt98(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Let one animal in woman skin try this nonsense with me first. I go overbeat u and your ancestors join grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by valdes00(m): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
Reason why I didnt get married to my EX. ...
Babe is temperamental, violent and can do bad things in the short space of that anger..
The day she emptied a bottle of gin in my parlor and threatened to break my head and stab me over a little argument, that is the day I vowed not to marry her.... Even the sight of my mom in the parlor didnt even move her one bit..... she once broke my phone because a lady friend called me.. and many other atrocities
Not that I am scared of her or I cant beat her up very bad anytime she shows that bad part of her, but I promised myself not to beat any woman I am dating no matter what...
The flashes of my dad always beating my mom is still in my head and its not something good....
And to think after everything, she became sober and started crying begging for forgiveness...
Now she got married to another madman like her, this one beats her like mad even before she gets angry...
we still keep in touch tho and she still tell me things the man always do to her with pictures....
Funny part is that, she blames me for it... Saying because I broke up with her, she fell into the wrong hand.... I go just yinmu, if he like make he kill you
I cant comman die

239 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by smartolala(m): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
If this news is true,the guy may have put another girl in the family way

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Glink2018(m): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
Some Ladies and problems are 5 & 6

Don't misquote me o! There are some ladies that are very good.

Those are the one I'm looking for.

....not this kind of simpleton ones....
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Divay22(f): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
Na Yabaleft patient do this kind thing angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
I'll sue her ass! I'm sure she doesn't even own a property to her name.. Classless girl.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by lenny12(m): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
the man must be a very very STUPID man, wasted sperm
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
PrincessB1:

If it's the other way round, am sure the universe will not rest undecided
...I'm...

8 Likes

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by vincentjk(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lol
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by 50desh(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
Abeg upload hr pics o...so singles guys can put her on blacklist.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Princess4ng(f): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
bet why?? all 4 a man
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
Glink2018:
Some Ladies and problems are 5 & 6

Don't misquote me o! There are some ladies that are very good.

Those are the one I'm looking for.

....not this kind of simpleton ones....
Those...ones...

8 Likes

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Emmzy201(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
If it were to be a guy who did this the so called "feminist's" will not let someone rest

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / Hilarious: Groom Kisses His Bride Deeply, As Guests Shout (Photos, Video) / 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.