Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics (56274 Views)

Bandaged Fayose Addressing Ekiti Citizens After Tear Gas Saga(pics) / Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti Photos / Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by tomdon(m): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2017
Nice
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by davedy(m): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2017
Fayose too dey show joor....ur days are numbered...be wise

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Eledan: 11:22am On Jan 26, 2017
They want to use this man to play politics
They will eventually use his head to smatch the coconut.
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by dacovajnr: 11:24am On Jan 26, 2017
buharimustlive:
Good morning NAIRALANDERS!!!
Who has FLAT SCREEN TV FOR SALE?
I have..the screen is flat but na White n Black with Saba logo but Blaupunkt panel and Phillip Remote control ..interested?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Mredocha: 11:24am On Jan 26, 2017
Really
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 26, 2017
Nonsense.
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by freeborn76(m): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2017
I don't like Fayose, but he is an uncultured politician; they are the ones winning votes these days. Some may think he cannot win a national election, but wait and see, this man will one day do a 'trump' on us...wait and see

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by LastProphet: 11:25am On Jan 26, 2017
impressed for the first time, Buhari has to be careful, am his ardent supporter but he is allowing this herdsmen nonsense to ruin him

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by incrediblepraise: 11:27am On Jan 26, 2017
Faust77:
Hmm ftc grin
..hmm yhu r actually S.T.C grin
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by OlaMiki: 11:28am On Jan 26, 2017
Somebody is being stupid obstructing a constituted security forces to carry out their constitutional duties. has Nigeria become so lawless that a state governor now stupidly abuse the immunity on him to commit crimes or take law to his hand ?!!!!!

Opposition is not played brainlessly . he should go to court for justice if he feel his right is being abused.

Lagos state was once the only AC/AD state in South West with PDP at the central doing the worse intimidation. BAT (Jagaban) was professional, civil and sensible in handling issues like this.
informant001:
Fayose, man of the people

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by 2shur: 11:29am On Jan 26, 2017
fayose..
if u like go to the mountain and bring Mohammed
or fly to the end of the earth...the dss dont gifay fuc
by 2019.theyd be coming after u.
lol
if they got obanikoro and dansuki...etc
who d fuc r u in 2019.
apc gomna be there for the next 8yrs
so u will run to suleiman so he can save u in 2019 ba.
hahahahahahahaha.
if suleman wad legit.
he wont go running like a mad dog to fayose..a traditionalist..spiritualist and political rascal.

why make such comment in the first place..
then u 4got data is now so fucking readily available men.
100naira got u probably 100mb..
all those harsh tags and tweeter mumus already twitted out that shiit..got to buhari direct.
buhari reads nairaland as well.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha..
a guilty and fake pastor keeps running.
now who u gonna run to next..maybe rev mbaka.

fake man of god
wait let me check my odds.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Proffdada: 11:29am On Jan 26, 2017
Buhari is forcing me to like fayose undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by DrOluwatobhy(m): 11:29am On Jan 26, 2017
ellacute45:
Hmmm

Will he protect him forever from getting arrested?
your brain is paining you abi?

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by goshen26: 11:29am On Jan 26, 2017
The name, Suleiman is the problem
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by martineverest(m): 11:30am On Jan 26, 2017
am i the only one that think suleman horridly went to ekiti to host crusade after making inciting statement so as to garner fayose support.......?

They both dramatised the act for media stunt

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by AnanseK(m): 11:30am On Jan 26, 2017
An irresponsible Governor aiding a suspect to escape justice.
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by bunmiolusola: 11:32am On Jan 26, 2017
Dnt understand ao some pple see d world.. what is wrong with Fayose driving.. pls let's change our view about d way we see life.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by dammieco(m): 11:33am On Jan 26, 2017
FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL, FAYOSE MY MENTOR
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by buharimustlive: 11:33am On Jan 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
I have..the screen is flat but na White n Black with Saba logo but Blaupunkt panel and Phillip Remote control ..interested?

Wetin b white n Black?....
I am at Abuja...
U?
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by dammieco(m): 11:34am On Jan 26, 2017
AnanseK:
An irresponsible Governor aiding a suspect to escape justice.
which side of the north are you from?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by tillaman(m): 11:34am On Jan 26, 2017
They can't touch the man of God

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by dacovajnr: 11:35am On Jan 26, 2017
buharimustlive:

Wetin b white n Black?....
I am at Abuja...
U?
Lasgidi grin
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:38am On Jan 26, 2017
I am a christian to d core but I don't support wat d pastor asked his followers to do- To kill! neither do I support d killings of Christians by dese people. it is not the teaching of our lord Jesus to kill and in the ten commandments of God, he clearly said thou shall not kill!
Christians should leave vengeance and vindication for God, he is watching nd he alone knows how to punish d killers of his children.
Then again, am yet to understand d motive behind Governor's actions...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by onatisi(m): 11:40am On Jan 26, 2017
Fayose can only protect this man in ekiti,what happens when he leaves ekiti?
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by slap1(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2017
Fayose my man loves to bask in limelight. He will forever be grateful to DSS for this opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by ephi123(f): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
See that Olosho for the 2nd to the last pix wan go hug apostle grin grin

Have some respect. You don't even know her but you are confident enough to call her an Olosho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Louisosazee(m): 11:44am On Jan 26, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Kudos to pastor Fayose and governor Suleman

#wacko
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by dacovajnr: 11:44am On Jan 26, 2017
ephi123:

Have some respect. You don't even know her but you are confident enough to call her an Olosho.
you saw Her too ma'am shocked
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by shadrach77: 11:44am On Jan 26, 2017
Fayose...my road model grin grin
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by ylaa(f): 11:45am On Jan 26, 2017
amen
well said
God bless you

eyeview:
The political dynasty of Ayo Fayose will far outlive that of Buhari and his APC cohorts.
Just mark my words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter / Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" / Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.