Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics (56312 Views)

Bandaged Fayose Addressing Ekiti Citizens After Tear Gas Saga(pics) / Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti Photos / Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Arthurhills: 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nigerian politics is a dirty game
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by maxzzo1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
Pasidon:
Fulani herds men killed over 200 people in kaduna and there was no single reaction from d state and federal government.. Then a pastor encourages his members to defend themselves against the blood sucking terrorists and then the DSS is unleashed on him.. Who is fooling who.. There is nothing like a one Nigeria we need this country divided
Nope over is 800....
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by tonyx4x44(m): 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
I expected thunder to come down and strike the DSS agents.

Afterall Elijah did it with 100 soldiers... grin

Abi that one no dey work again?
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Realist2: 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
Buhari is an error that will cost Nigeria 10years to correct, he has polarise the country along ethnic and religion line that is sitting on a keg of gun powder, anytime the country will explode.
Unfortunately no man in the country to confront buhari, if not Governor Fayose.
May you live long Sir.
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Onyinye15(f): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin i wanted to buy u puff puff maybe next tym undecided

eyeview:
The political dynasty of Ayo Fayose will far outlive that of Buhari and his APC cohorts.
Just mark my words
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by PointZerom: 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
Smellymouth:
Why the pastor dey do face like who wan cry?

Politician protecting Man of God..

Issorait..

Fayose is the Chief security officer of the state and it's his constitutional right to protect all the indigenes and visitors in Ekiti State.
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
If GEJ had behaved like this when in power, Apc won't have smells Aso Rock.

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by kechywillz(m): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
I no no why I like dis man
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
APOSTLE MAY YOUR DAYS BE LONG!!!
I LOVE YOU PAPA
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Nathdoug(m): 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
ellacute45:
Hmmm

Will he protect him forever from getting arrested?
wailer spotted
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by ChukwuemekaVal(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
I'm beginning to love this Fayose.
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by jrusky(m): 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
May almighty God protect Fayose honestly this guy and Wike has really tried a lot I ray may good God help them if not for these 2 men especially Fayose by now Nigeria would have become Iraq under Saddam.

Fayose may God bless you and bless you abundantly we need more of Fayose in this country all these problem came on board simply because buhari and apc govt refused to talk or challenge any of these killers till date. Please let a sane mind answer me Please is this how we will all fold our hands and fulani will kill everybody The useless DSS did not go after fulani who are killing but someone who say defend yourself, I swear Buhari and apc I will say it over and over the very day power shift or change hand Buhari will be send to the worst underground prison in Nigeria where he will not see day light forever and for all apc dogs Nigeria will be too hot for you to stay we are getting to that bit by bit.

This was what I said before the last election that Nigerians will cry like a baby if Buhari and apc win and it happened. I said all Christians that voted for apc will regret it and its happening right now. This same people who this same NL was used to campaign for them are still that same people who are hell bend to shut NL down every blessed day they are here behind the scene watching and even trying to crack NL server to get people info and profile secretly simply because many are here who are like torn in their flesh.
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nathdoug:
wailer spotted

Zombie spotted

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by solaere(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
divicode:
So he is now a common driver!!!
is he not better dan a common killer nd crimina like hell_rufai nd dullard buahri
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Firstcitizen: 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
Smellymouth:

Politician protecting Man of God..

Issorait..
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
Tommy Hilfiger wearing governor.

Africans, you all have a problem. It's very sad to see the people make a fo0l of themselves through their leaders all the time.
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Ofodibe(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
Pasidon:
Fulani herds men killed over 200 people in kaduna and there was no single reaction from d state and federal government.. Then a pastor encourages his members to defend themselves against the blood sucking terrorists and then the DSS is unleashed on him.. Who is fooling who.. There is nothing like a one Nigeria we need this country divided
David will kill another Goliath again.
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by dacovajnr: 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
ephi123:

Thanks to you for doing the needful! smiley Enjoy the rest of your day
You too Ma'am kiss
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Marshalrhino(m): 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
divicode:
So he is now a common driver!!!
go and sleep
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by ganye1: 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
DSS mess big time by trying to arrest the so-called apostle Suleiman because this is the sort of thing he was craving for when he asked his congregation to kill any Fulani herdsman they see. The herdsmen have shown, should anybody be foolish enough to do what he asked them to do, that they are capable of dealing with these sorts of things when they are attacked and the government failed to do justice to their attackers.
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Mariojane(f): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
Young03:
Yea that reminds me

who is the governor of edo state?
do we have a governor in Edo state?
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by rusher14: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
martineverest:
am i the only one that think suleman horridly went to ekiti to host crusade after making inciting statement so as to garner fayose support.......?

They both dramatised the act for media stunt

Been thinking about it myself.

Should his incitement to killing be forwarded to the British high commission or the European Union one can almost guarantee the outcome.

I find it nauseating when people who are helpless just like MMM victims berate their rescuers.

When the bell is tolled I'm wondering which of Suleiman 's supporters, or indeed the many who continue to hide behind the anonymity of the Internet to instigate wars and strife would make it out without a incurring a loss.
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by allcomage: 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
temitemi1:
he is my role model grin

A lot envy you for being the first to stick out your head in support of this wonderful man called fayose.he is my role model in many aspects.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Trybes(m): 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Fayose for this bold action you took may God always be with you.
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Jammiiee(m): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
That was B.C but after Christmas came, check ur bible and make reference of where he supported that. He even went ahead and said " pray for ur enemy ', " bless those that curse you ".
During the old testament is was an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. But Christ came and abolished that.

Check out the Matyrs in the new testament, they were all killed in cold blood and they had the power to command on the enemies like the old testament elisha and Co but didn't do that. Why ? Simply because after Christmas came, he brought a new dispensation. Just check all the records after christ and I would be glad if you can show me a place where it was recorded to go for war or where he supported such act.

Quite pathetic the way our pastors are reasoning nowadays. Yes! We don't like the act of killing the Christians but we shouldn't go killing others as well.

Christians should learn to emulate christ and all our references should be centred to the life He lived here on earth and not some old skool testaments killing and act of war angry.

When that evangelist of RCCG was murdered in Abuja, did u hear Pastor Adeboye ever made mention of retaliating or any vindictive act?
goingape1:
thou shall not kill!

who moses and the Israelites kill for Bible undecided
na goat them dey fight war kill?
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by SuperBlack: 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
Pasidon:
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by AHTIFA(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
dss are not ready to arrest suleiman ,if they need to fayase can not protect him.
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Young03(m): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mariojane:
do we have a governor in Edo state?

jumoke wasup
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Smartmey(m): 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
Tazmode:
Gov. Ayodele Fayose aka "na me talk pass" aka Ajigijagajaga aka agent 007, John Rambo, Jack Bauer
o boy
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by TeamSimple(m): 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
The pastor is just doing what he was paid to do.
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by HegenIkomkeh(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
I am a christian to d core but I don't support wat d pastor asked his followers to do- To kill! neither do I support d killings of Christians by dese people. it is not the teaching of our lord Jesus to kill and in the ten commandments of God, he clearly said thou shall not kill!
Christians should leave vengeance and vindication for God, he is watching nd he alone knows how to punish d killers of his children.
Then again, am yet to understand d motive behind Governor's actions...
girl you're talking nonsense...
so Christians should just sit and watch while they're being slaughtered in their numbers abi??
your ignorance is very alarming I must say.
go and read Genesis14 in the bible,when Abraham's nephew was kidnapped,he didn't sit back to wait for God's avengence or whatever.He arranged his servants,went to war,killed his enemies and rescued his nephew.So stop saying that trash.
Its all about self defence full stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) / COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center / "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.