Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics (56304 Views)

Bandaged Fayose Addressing Ekiti Citizens After Tear Gas Saga(pics) / Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti Photos / Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Phemvin(m): 11:45am On Jan 26, 2017
Smellymouth:
Why the pastor dey do face like who wan cry?

Politician protecting Man of God..

Issorait..
ur opinion doesn't count bro
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Smellymouth: 11:45am On Jan 26, 2017
Phemvin:
ur opinion doesn't count bro

And you think I give a flying facck about you?
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Yinkatolu: 11:45am On Jan 26, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
I am a christian to d core but I don't support wat d pastor asked his followers to do- To kill! neither do I support d killings of Christians by dese people. it is not the teaching of our lord Jesus to kill and in the ten commandments of God, he clearly said thou shall not kill!
Christians should leave vengeance and vindication for God, he is watching nd he alone knows how to punish d killers of his children.
Then again, am yet to understand d motive behind Governor's actions...

Ur opinion has been noted. next?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by dacovajnr: 11:48am On Jan 26, 2017
ephi123:

Have some respect. You don't even know her but you are confident enough to call her an Olosho.
Check that out again..i did the needful and tnx for the sensible Quote
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by EvangelistAY(m): 11:49am On Jan 26, 2017
Action Gov Fayose God bless you
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by rattlesnake(m): 11:49am On Jan 26, 2017
temitemi1:
he is my role model grin
u will soon become fish roll
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by MufasaRebirth: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2017
temitemi1:
he is my role model grin
No be only you sir, he is my role model too wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Louisosazee(m): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
I am a christian to d core but I don't support wat d pastor asked his followers to do- To kill! neither do I support d killings of Christians by dese people. it is not the teaching of our lord Jesus to kill and in the ten commandments of God, he clearly said thou shall not kill!
Christians should leave vengeance and vindication for God, he is watching nd he alone knows how to punish d killers of his children.

what do you mean by thou shall not kill? havent you study your bible when Nehemiah instruct the people to build the walls of Jerusalem with one hand and use the other hand to hold weapon? i totally agreed with what Pastor Johnson statement, since the killing of Christians in nigeria the DSS didnt arrest any of the Fulani Herdsmen
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Akmarshal(m): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2017
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by AngelicBeing: 11:54am On Jan 26, 2017
sad
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 26, 2017
DrOluwatobhy:
your brain is paining you abi?

Yours is smiley
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Aburi001: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2017
temitemi1:
he is my role model grin
You must be a TUG too.....kudos!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Nwaonyeocha: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2017
Boko Haram member spoted.

PrettyCrystal:
Kudos to pastor Fayose and governor Suleman
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by room089: 11:56am On Jan 26, 2017
eyeview:
The political dynasty of Ayo Fayose will far outlive that of Buhari and his APC cohorts.
Just mark my words

I believe you sir!
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by ephi123(f): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
Check that out again..i did the needful and tnx for the sensible Quote

Thanks to you for doing the needful! smiley Enjoy the rest of your day
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by cathyorg: 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
Fayose is the man
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by agboskipool(m): 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
de pastor come humble
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by kimacent(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
Only Wike n Ayo Fayose hv the mind to stop those Dss @ night com to thing of it, witch alwayz fly @nite looking for the children of God to disturb but God sent angels in man form to obstruct d diverse of there enemy. Thank U God for using Fayose positively.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by magoo10(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
fayose is my role model and I am so proud of him, a nairalander called him my 'god' lols
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by pchukwudi: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Why not ask the federal government to dismiss all the armed forces (including the millitary and police) so that God himself can avenge us of Boko Haram, other terrorists and criminals by himself?

Kids that should be learning world history and how/why things are done are now posing like folks with some opinion.

Nonsense.

JennieCutie4U:

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by blackpanda: 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
[s]
Pasidon:
Fulani herds men killed over 200 people in kaduna and there was no single reaction from d state and federal government.. Then a pastor encourages his members to defend themselves against the blood sucking terrorists and then the DSS is unleashed on him.. Who is fooling who.. There is nothing like a one Nigeria we need this country divided
[/s]

Shut up pls
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Pastors handing their Churches over to worldly politicians.
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by goingape1: 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
thou shall not kill!

who moses and the Israelites kill for Bible undecided
na goat them dey fight war kill?
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by wadetaw202: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
ellacute45:
Hmmm

Will he protect him forever from getting arrested?

Can you tell me what he has done to deserve being arrested?
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by wadetaw202: 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
Ekiti people i greet una ooo!!! Una governor don turn driver, 'Ogede ba je, ekpe' oon pon"(The banana is rotting and some are saying its ripening) angry angry

Stupid
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by preetyb(f): 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
There are some fight we must fight for ourselves in other to defend our natural rights since the constitution is no longer respected by those who made it and those who should enforce and obey it.

I have a dream that some day Nigeria will be greater than America.
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by WaffenSS(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
temitemi1:
he is my role model grin

Of course he is.

He only appeals to idiots such as your humble self.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Sirheny007(m): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
We are watching Gov. Ayo Fayose with keen interest...

We'd like to see what he'd become in the next 12 years...
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by jchioma: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
Smellymouth:

Issorait..

Na so e face be grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by Burgerlomo: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Oshokomole, irunmole that is giving them high blood pressure

Oh I see, so na irunmole sent Bubu go London for a medical checkup, isorite grin
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by playfulvivo: 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
It is unbecoming of dis DSS guys o.....what are they up to......we are not in a banana republic for God sake
Re: Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics by lastpage: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
Smellymouth:

Issorait..

Na waa o!

I thought he would have relied on the Holy Spirit or Jesus?
Imagine Prophet Moses asking King Pharaoh to protect him! shocked shocked
What a Charlatan of a Pastor!

But Sulaiman should realize that Fayose's (Fowl-yose) immunity as Governor of Ekiti State would soon expire and he cant re-contest as Governor again,
Who would then protect Sulaiman by then, since DSS as an arm of Govt, will outlast Fowl-yose!

Lastpage!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 / Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React / Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.