Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses (16380 Views)

Abrogated Verses In The Holy Qur'an: Why Differences In Wording? / Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour / Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 05, 2017
win3k:
You can feed your fake news about islam to feeble minded suicide bombers and stup1d muslim believers but I think the rest of sane global society know islam well at this stage.

18,000 deadly terror attacks committed explicitly in the name of Islam in just the last ten years. (Other religions combined for perhaps a dozen or so).

Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, had people killed for insulting him or for criticizing his religion. This included women.

Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

Muhammad said in many places that he has been "ordered by Allah to fight men until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger." In the last nine years of his life, he ordered no less than 65 military campaigns to do exactly that.

Muhammad inspired his men to war with the basest of motives, using captured loot, sex and a gluttonous paradise as incentives. He beheaded captives, enslaved children and raped women captured in battle. Again, Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

After Muhammad died, the people who lived with him and knew his religion best immediately fell into war with each other.

Fatima, Muhammad's favorite daughter, survived the early years among the unbelievers at Mecca safe and sound, yet died of stress from the persecution of fellow Muslims only six months after her father died. She even miscarried Muhammad's grandchild after having her ribs broken by the man who became the second caliph.

It was the same caliph, Umar, who ordered the death of the first convert to Islam at Medina, an elderly leader who became a close companion to Muhammad and proved his worth in battle. Sa'd ibn Ubadah was killed after a failed bid to be caliph.

Fatima's husband Ali, who was the second convert to Islam and was raised like a son to Muhammad, fought a civil war against an army raised by Aisha, Muhammad's favorite wife - and one whom he had said was a "perfect woman." 10,000 Muslims were killed in a single battle waged less than 25 years after Muhammad's death.

Three of the first four Muslim rulers (caliphs) were murdered. All of them were among Muhammad's closest companions. The third caliph was killed by allies of the son of the first (who was murdered by the fifth caliph a few years later, then wrapped in the skin of a dead donkey and burned). The fourth caliph (Ali) was stabbed to death after a bitter dispute with the fifth. The fifth caliph went on to poison one of Muhammad's two favorite grandsons. The other grandson was later beheaded by the sixth caliph.

The infighting and power struggles between Muhammad's family members, closest companions and their children only intensified with time. Within 50 short years of Muhammad's death, even the Kaaba, which had stood for centuries under pagan religion, lay in ruins from internal Muslim war...

And that's just the fate of those within the house of Islam!

Muhammad directed Muslims to wage war on other religions and bring them under submission to Islam. Within the first few decades following his death, his Arabian companions invaded and conquered Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and Zoroastrian lands. A mere 25 years after Muhammad's death, Muslim armies had captured land and people within the borders of over 28 modern countries outside of Saudi Arabia.

Muslims continued their Jihad against other religions for 1400 years, checked only by the ability of non-Muslims to defend themselves. To this day, not a week goes by that Islamic fundamentalists do not attempt to kill Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists explicitly in the name of Allah.

None of these other religions are at war with each other.

Islam is the only religion that has to retain its membership by formally threatening to kill anyone who leaves. This is according to the example set by Muhammad.

Islam teaches that non-Muslims are less than fully human. Muhammad said that Muslims can be put to death for murder, but that a Muslim could never be put to death for killing a non-Muslim.

The Quran never once speaks of Allah's love for non-Muslims, but it speaks of Allah's cruelty toward and hatred of non-Muslims more than 500 times.

Islamic scholar! Well done sir. It will interest you to know only shallow minded and islamophobic people like you will consume and digest all these your sophisticated and well orchestrated lies. The Roman soldiers that brutalize the Muslims during the crusade Muslims. Adolf Hitler was a Muslim , Antibalaka, Lord resistance army, army of god and likes are Muslim terrorists group.
If you don't know, the greatest disaster that has even befallen humanity is your hypocritical, baseless and direction less religion called Christianity.
However, address the issues arising from your bible raised by mouthgags. Then, you can talk more on Islam
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 05, 2017
uvalued:

please which verse and chater

No need telling you. You will definitely argue it out with your holy spirit of a thing. Anyway, it's in your book. Go figure it out
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 05, 2017
uvalued:

kwesion which christian have taken up the so called verses to commit murder..pls just show me.one example

It doesn't matter. But you agreed that It is in the bible. Those Christians are not following biblical teachings. I hope you are a good Christian following the bible to the core.
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 05, 2017
win3k:

A very good excuse for following religion started by a child rapist terrorist.

If there is a hell mohammed is there waiting for other terrorists like him.

But if Muhammad is not as you paint him, can you give a valid reason why should not be doomes from this world to eternity. Have you ever seen a Muslim abuse Jesus Christ? You are abusing Muhammad just because you don't believe in his message, and you are here telling that your religion preaches tolerance. We have seen how tolerant you here.
Baseless religion + Confused followers = Christianity
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 05, 2017
uvalued:

how many christian can you point out that are carrying out the above verses...pls educate me with clear example...for the umpteenth time do care to show me were we do such in the current age and at what rate if any grin

Meaning you use your discretion in choosing what part of the bible to follow. You are not Christians enough. Na wa oo. What type of religion is this
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by uvalued(m): 7:33am On Feb 05, 2017
Geohafz:

It doesn't matter. But you agreed that It is in the bible. Those Christians are not following biblical teachings. I hope you are a good Christian following the bible to the core.

do you want me to follow this verses..

1) Capital Punishment Crimes:

Kill People Who Don’t Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)
[b]
[color=#990000]Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night

But if this charge is true (that she wasn’t a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father’s house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to.
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by uvalued(m): 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Geohafz:

Meaning you use your discretion in choosing what part of the bible to follow. You are not Christians enough. Na wa oo. What type of religion is this

haha you have not answered my above post...pls kindly answer grin
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 06, 2017
uvalued:

haha you have not answered my above post...pls kindly answer grin

You are in the best position to decide for yourself. But whether you follow those verses of the bible or not, it does not change the fact that it is contained in your Scripture. Not following it only serves to tell us that you are semi Christian following some teachings and disregarding some teachings in the same book.
In fact, your religion and its followers are confused and confusing others.
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by uvalued(m): 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
Geohafz:

You are in the best position to decide for yourself. But whether you follow those verses of the bible or not, it does not change the fact that it is contained in your Scripture. Not following it only serves to tell us that you are semi Christian following some teachings and disregarding some teachings in the same book.
In fact, your religion and its followers are confused and confusing others.

very lovely....our bible has old and new testament and we are in the new testament and we are under it... we have the old as refernce ....now as a true muslim whoi believe you are, do you do ALL the following since you onlyhave one book and you must doALL of it..

Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
uvalued:

very lovely....our bible has old and new testament and we are in the new testament and we are under it... we have the old as refernce ....now as a true muslim whoi believe you are, do you do ALL the following since you onlyhave one book and you must doALL of it..

Please, I don't have time for all these. Well it is true that your bible has both old and new edition. Just like textbooks do have. As smart folks that you are, you choose whatever suit your purpose from each edition. But wait, you have to remove genesis from your Bible before I can begin to take you serious that you are now under latest edition before the revised edition will be released to the market by next year. Also, you have to provide justification or any clear logic that warrant you abandoning the old edition for the new because Jesus said otherwise.
Lastly concerning your question about whether I am following all those hypocritical extractions from the Qur'an, i will advise you to open your eyes and go back to read through the OP analysis and the get it clear. But if you refuse to do that, sorry your case is helpless cool
uvalued:

Please, I don't have time for all these. Well it is true that your bible has both old and new edition. Just like textbooks do have. As smart folks that you are, you choose whatever suit your purpose from each edition. But wait, you have to remove genesis from your Bible before I can begin to take you serious that you are now under latest edition before the revised edition will be released to the market by next year. Also, you have to provide justification or any clear logic that warrant you abandoning the old edition for the new because Jesus said otherwise.
Lastly concerning your question about whether I am following all those hypocritical extractions from the Qur'an, i will advise you to open your eyes and go back to read through the OP analysis and the get it clear. But if you refuse to do that, sorry your case is helpless
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by uvalued(m): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
Geohafz:

Lastly concerning your question about whether I am following all those hypocritical extractions from the Qur'an, i will advise you to open your eyes and go back to read through the OP analysis and the get it clear. But if you refuse to do that, sorry your case is helpless cool

Lastly concerning your question about whether I am following all those hypocritical extractions from the Qur'an, i will advise you to open your eyes and go back to read through the OP analysis and the get it clear. But if you refuse to do that, sorry your case is helpless

let me ask you..are you a muslim or athiest?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again / Ruling On A Wife Refusing Her Husband A Cowife / How To Sleep According To The Sunnah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.