Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? (6385 Views)

Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? / LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by Emeraldcute(f): 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Most guys will do everything just to lay u, some will undergo great risk just to be at the right place at the right time knowing that sex will occur but

During sex, everything is right, but immediately they ejaculate, ecstasy flys away and remorse jumps in, they will start hating themselves for indulging in such act(for the novice) or hating themselves for going through all those risk or even spending alot just for de few mins of ecstasy (for de more_than_once crew) why Guys!

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by agoadiv(m): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ur signature though shocked

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by Rounakid(m): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
U be guy? Why bother?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by enoqueen: 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
It happens to the ladies too.

After all those shakara, he finally did it. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by ExConvictDee: 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Emeraldcute:
Most guys will do everything just to lay u, some will undergo great risk just to be at the right place at the right time knowing that sex will occur but

During sex, everything is right, but immediately they ejaculate, ecstasy flys away and remorse jumps in, they will start hating themselves for indulging in such act(for the novice) or hating themselves for going through all those risk or even spending alot just for de few mins of ecstasy (for de more_than_once crew) why Guys!

angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by powerfulsettingz: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Am yet to discover the witch behind that nature in every man
Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
ExConvictDee:

angry
u can run bt u cant hide
Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by Feranchek(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
When will I ever experience this ecstasy.... ehn cry cry
Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
the next person to comment would say the [b]rubbish[/b]i want to say
Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hmmn.
Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by Youngpo413: 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wide pusy is the cause.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Not all guys actually
Emeraldcute:

Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by ERODEDEAST(f): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
The girl nor sweet be that

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by fathomberry: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
After waiting for mango to ripe, you try to climb but ant bite you, you come decide to stone am, after over 50 stones the mango comes down, you buy pure water to wash it then you now sit to enjoy it, E NO MEAN SAY YOU GO KEEP THE SEDD UNDER YOUR PILLOW AFTER LICKING IT na.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by faith551(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
If you're really the one saying this, then u a are not a female or you must have had a really open boyfriend ones.
Love changes that feeling tho. Somebody that really loves you won't even look at the sex as a proof, he just loves you for you
But the feeling is natural tho, guys normally feel off the mood immediately after eruption, but the crave for the opposite gender will always come back a little bit later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by NessaFresh(f): 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by CaptaiinG(m): 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
dont you have a boy as friend? ask him nau

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by decode55(m): 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Its called Negative feedback mechanism undecided
Science b*tch!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by Brownhypo: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
agoadiv:
Ur signature though shocked
Nna help me ask her oh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by Mcowubaba: 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Brownhypo:
Nna help me ask her oh
Ogbeni, I taya o...Height of Narcissism nd Extraneous detail!!
Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by Emeraldcute(f): 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranchek:
When will I ever experience this ecstasy.... ehn cry cry
what's wrong?
Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by Emeraldcute(f): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
fathomberry:
After waiting for mango to ripe, you try to climb but ant bite you, you come decide to stone am, after over 50 stones the mango comes down, you buy pure water to wash it then you now sit to enjoy it, E NO MEAN SAY YOU GO KEEP THE SEDD UNDER YOUR PILLOW AFTER LICKING IT na.
weirdo
Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by Emeraldcute(f): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=faith551 post=35036109]If you're really the one saying this, then u a are not a female or you must have had a really open boyfriend ones.

Read my signature

N check my gender
Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by Feranchek(m): 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
Emeraldcute:
what's wrong?

I'm just a kid who's craving for this unable ecstasy cry
Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by simeonii(m): 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Coming from a supposed Virgin @ OP...I laugh in ruski...cheesy cheesy cheesy
Superglue deceiving hoes since time immemorial!! undecided

Simeonii

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by fathomberry: 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Emeraldcute:
weirdo

Me + You = the world wink
Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
me do not feel that way at all. i look forward for the next round.
Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by Tobechuckwu(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bros na true? Falila ketan!
Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by sarmiie(m): 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
Except if the girl isn't worth it, or it's his first time, there's no reason why that should happen.
Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Emeraldcute:

Most girls will do everything just to eat your money, some will undergo great risk just to be at the right place at the right time knowing that spending money will occur but

During the spending , everything is right, but immediately they finish eating the money they fly away and the guys start hating themselves for indulging in such act(for the novice) hating themselves for going through all those risk or even spending a lot just for de few mins of ecstasy which they dont get. why Girls!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by agoadiv(m): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Most girls will do everything just to eat your money, some will undergo great risk just to be at the right place at the right time knowing that spending money will occur but

During the spending , everything is right, but immediately they finish eating the money they fly away and the guys start hating themselves for indulging in such act(for the novice) hating themselves for going through all those risk or even spending a lot just for de few mins of ecstasy which they dont get. why Girls!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? by Goodnuel: 1:38am On Jun 23, 2015
fathomberry:
Chaiiii

I yaf diiiiiiie grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read / My Boo / Playing Hard To Get: Is It Really Necessary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.