Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ (7010 Views)

How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ / Things To Do B4 During And After Sex (nauthy Chat 18+) / 13 Reason U Must Sex Ur Partner Evryday (mature Chat 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Bossjakande: 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
phone intimacy is a great way to spice up your sex life, whether you're doing it because your partner is far away, because you're not ready to have other kinds of sex together yet, because you just want to try something new, or any other reason! To have great phone intimacy, you need to let loose, stop being self-conscious, and be ready to get turned on, no matter how silly you may feel at first.

Let loose and get in the mood. It will be difficult for you to enjoy yourselves if you feel tense or silly, so before you call, do whatever you need to do to get yourself comfortable and feeling sexyof sex. Here are some ideas:
Tidy up your room and make the bed
Dim the lights, perhaps set up some candles
Play soft music
Have a bath or shower (and a shave, if you like)
Think of a role play to spice up the call (you two skinny dipping, etc.)
Put on (or take off!) your favorite, sexiest clothes and underwear
Set out some intimacy gadgets
Turn yourself on by gently caressing your body, or thinking about your lover, or imagining sexual encounters you've had or would like to have... but don't let yourself get too turned on just yet -- that's what the phone call is for!

Begin the call. Once you have your partner on the phone, take things at a speed you're both comfortable with. There's no "correct" way to have phone intimacy.
If it helps you relax, spend a few minutes chatting before you get started... just don't let yourselves get distracted from your sexy goal.
A low, soft tone of voice or heavy breathing can help set the mood, but don't force it if doing so is unnatural for you: speaking and breathing comfortably in your normal tone of voice will be sexier than an awkwardly forced attempt at sounding sexy.
Introduce a casual topic that will segue nicely into sexy talk. Getting started is possibly the hardest part, especially if it's your first time! Pick a topic that's easy for you to bring up, but which has the potential to spiral into steamier territory. Examples:
How much you miss them, or wish they were with you
What you would like to do if they were with you
What you're wearing and how you look in it
What you're doing
How you're feeling
Ask your partner to describe any of the above to you
Escalate into sexy talk. Once you have the ball rolling and you're feeling comfortable, try getting bolder with your descriptions, or bring up new, sexier topics. A good approach is to describe, or ask your partner to describe, the following three things:
What you're doing : Describe how you look and the way you're touching yourself. Be as coy or as raunchy as you like!
Ask for "advice" -- for example, "should I start playing with my underwear?"
Tell them what you'd like them to do, if they're willing.
Don't feel bad if you're not comfortable with touching yourself -- you can still let them know that you're enjoying simply listening to them.
What you're imagining : This could be, for example, what you'd like to be doing with your partner, a moment from great sex the two of you have had in the past, or a mental image of what they're describing to you.
You might want to start out slow: begin with tame descriptions like "first, I'd stroke your hair" or "I really like the way your chest looks in a T-shirt", before moving on to steamier things like "then I'd kiss your neck" or "remember when you did that thing to me in the shower?"
As always, how explicit you get, and how quickly, is entirely up to you.
How you're feeling: Describe the physical and emotional feelings you're experiencing as a result of what you're doing and/or what they're saying.
Moaning is a great way to communicate how good you're feeling. However, there's no need to to do this if you're not comfortable with it. You can start with just letting your breath go at first, to help bring out little moans into louder moans.
Let them know when they've described or done something you really enjoyed. Likewise, don't be afraid to tell them when you don't enjoy something -- it'll allow the two of you to move on to something else that you'll both find enjoyable.
Masturbate and orgasm (optional). Mutual masturbation and orgasm are excellent additions to phone intimacy, but they're not a requirement by any means.
Don't feel bad if your partner doesn't join you in masturbating. If you don't want to masturbate alone, ask them before you start if they'd be interested in joining you. Likewise, don't get anxious if they start masturbating and you don't want to -- you're not obligated to join them. Just enjoy listening to them pleasure themselves.
Don't worry if one or both of you fail to reach orgasm. Think of it as the icing on the cake, rather than the goal of the exercise.
If you reach orgasm before your partner is ready to stop, don't go quiet! Continue talking to them, describing what you're feeling and imagining.
Finish. The point at which you decide to stop is up to you. There's no need to wait for orgasm -- or, indeed, to stop just because you've both come.
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Bossjakande: 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
vizkiz ogorwyne chommieblaq repogirl pocohantas cococandy xhosanostra daeylar eyinjuege dangotesmummy blank ubunja ishilove sisisioge amarabae preshy561 fortifiedcity sinaj rosay15 rosalieene ginaz makydebbie mhisbliss skarlett hibiscus76 refiner nwanyiawkaetiti creamychic eketem omoalata1 ubunja rosieluv biafrabushboy dingbang ahcb lefulefu marvin906 cerowo geekybabe sleekyshuga sexybbstar pharmagirl toks2008 zicoraads lefulefu safarigirl biglittlelois tossie101 leathalbeast achimotan Victorian uyailncomparabl antibrutus laveda
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by rxgodwin(m): 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
Really? Are we doing sex ed on NL now
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Bossjakande: 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
rxgodwin:
Really? Are we doing sex ed on NL now
Hippocrates dis is 18+
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Bossjakande: 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
oyindidi iamj airforce1 my fantasies edimolu adewumiopeyemi yigiyaga adewumiopeyemi princeakins missraine69 funmisticqueen2 chiefazubuike amatarasha nofavors ladyhippolyta twaci

1 Like

Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by rxgodwin(m): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
Bossjakande:
Hippocrates dis is 18+

grin

Really hippocrates? Sockrates nko

5 Likes

Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Bossjakande: 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
rxgodwin:

grin
Really hippocrates? Sockrates nko
pls get out
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Bossjakande: 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
simplep twoclan dollyjoy divay22 tallesty1 bujebudanu1 trustyshoess truckpusher boyooosa edoman2016 eprive winter4 melsan boxer007
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Amatarasha(f): 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
Bossjakande:
oyindidi iamj airforce1 my fantasies edimolu adewumiopeyemi yigiyaga adewumiopeyemi princeakins missraine69 funmisticqueen2 chiefazubuike amatarasha nofavors ladyhippolyta twaci
Op u arent among vaseline crew but indomie gang wink

1 Like

Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by rxgodwin(m): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
Bossjakande:
pls get out

Hahahahahahaha

Hows dat for a forë plæy

In ya face! Sucker!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Amatarasha(f): 11:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
Bossjakande:
Hippocrates dis is 18+
Class teacher : Wat is the plural n past tense of hipppcrates

Bossjakande : aunty i ! Aunty !! Aunty !!!

Class teacher : ok bossjakande brilliant boy answer it

Bossjakande : socrates ati hippopotamus ma

Class teacher : idiot boy , class call him olodo rapata !
(If u like vex cheesy
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by rxgodwin(m): 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
Amatarasha:

(If u like vex cheesy

Hahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahaha

See finishing.
Oga bossjakande get time blow beta english for sex matter.

But common english, he come dey wake dead philosophers
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Bossjakande: 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
Amatarasha:

(If u like vex cheesy
may god purnish u ugly animal ur generation is an idiot and olodo
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Amatarasha(f): 6:32am On Mar 23, 2019
Bossjakande:
may god purnish u ugly animal ur generation is an idiot and olodo
see it hasnt gotten 2 dat , i didnt even mention ur name grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Bossjakande: 9:27am On Mar 23, 2019
rxgodwin:

Hahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahaha

See finishing.
Oga bossjakande get time blow beta english for sex matter.

But common english, he come dey wake dead philosophers
u are dumb and bipolar. get sence abeg
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Oyindidi(f): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2019
Bossjakande:
Jaks the blogger grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by iamJ(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2019
Oyindidi:
Jaks the blogger grin
angry
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Oyindidi(f): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2019
iamJ:
angry
Watin dey do you?
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by rxgodwin(m): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2019
Bossjakande:
u are dumb and bipolar. get sence abeg

Lolsss. Go learn english abeg
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Nazzysca: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Please any lady here interested in phone intimacy?

1 Like

Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Akjwyzepal(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nl ladies and hypocrisy 5 nd 6.

1 Like

Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Bossjakande: 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bossjakande:
vizkiz ogorwyne chommieblaq repogirl pocohantas cococandy xhosanostra daeylar eyinjuege dangotesmummy blank ubunja ishilove sisisioge amarabae preshy561 fortifiedcity sinaj rosay15 rosalieene ginaz makydebbie mhisbliss skarlett hibiscus76 refiner nwanyiawkaetiti creamychic eketem omoalata1 ubunja rosieluv biafrabushboy dingbang ahcb lefulefu marvin906 cerowo geekybabe sleekyshuga sexybbstar pharmagirl toks2008 zicoraads lefulefu safarigirl biglittlelois tossie101 leathalbeast achimotan Victorian uyailncomparabl antibrutus laveda
lalasticlala pls
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Rosay15(f): 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
I do that a lot with my bf cus of d distance and I think its help when it comes to LDR
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by CAPSLOCKED: 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Rosay15:
I do that a lot with my bf cus of d distance and I think its help when it comes to LDR

LOL, IF MASTURBATĮON IS A JOKE, PHONE SĘX IS AN ENTIRE COMEDY SHOW.
IN LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS IT'S BEST TO ALWAYS TALK ABOUT THE WORD OF GOD AND SUGGEST MORALLY UPLIFTING BIBLE PASSAGES FOR EACH OTHER.

4 Likes

Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Preshy561(f): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Remove your mind from sex, talk about important things that will help you grow spiritually, physically, economically and otherwise, that way, you wouldn't have time for sexual talks.
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by mhisbliss(f): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
grinMoney on my mind not sex.
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Rosay15(f): 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, IF MASTURBATĮON IS A JOKE, PHONE SĘX IS AN ENTIRE COMEDY SHOW.
IN LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS IT'S BEST TO ALWAYS TALK ABOUT THE WORD OF GOD AND SUGGEST MORALLY UPLIFTING BIBLE PASSAGES FOR EACH OTHER.
... You are right. Although am nt use to it before, my bf introduced it and I've to adapt to it bt nt always sha..
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Bossjakande: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
mhisbliss:
grinMoney on my mind not sex.
dont say DAT dear. we are all matured and sex is to be enjoy
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by mhisbliss(f): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bossjakande:
dont say DAT dear. we are all matured and sex is to be enjoy
But spending money is sweeter than a thousand years of sex, see this guy o. cheesy
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Boyooosa(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bossjakande:
simplep twoclan dollyjoy divay22 tallesty1 bujebudanu1 trustyshoess truckpusher boyooosa edoman2016 eprive winter4 melsan boxer007
Every good phone sexx ends with mastirbasipn and I don't think that might be ideal for decent couples...it is so demanding if you understand what I mean...
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Bossjakande: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Preshy561:
Remove your mind from sex, talk about important things that will help you grow spiritually, physically, economically and otherwise, that way, you wouldn't have time for sexual talks.
u think is easy DAT a matured man like me stay witout sex. av not be wit my girl since did year started and is so difficult. I got blood in my body not firewood am not d kind of peson to mess around wit prostitudes I try to be fateful and even at DAT me and my girl are having serios issues. I think of sex all d time. u are still very young dats why you judge me easily. gosh! I want to marry asap.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video-sexy Lady Has Gone Viral For Dressing Seductively, Barbing A Man's Hair / Top 3 Things I Love In A Guy. / I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.