Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

9 Things You Need To Be Sure About Before Saying ‘I Do’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things You Need To Be Sure About Before Saying ‘I Do’ (788 Views)

I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! / Lady: Major Reason We Waste Guys' Time Before Saying Yes Or No / He Wants To Marry Me,but I'm Not Sure About My Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things You Need To Be Sure About Before Saying ‘I Do’ by hyman9ja(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
# Follow Your Dreams Regards Of Your New Status:

Contrary to popular beliefs, following one's dreams isn't just a quest limited to a person's 20s or single life. The ability to continue to follow our dreams is a lifelong gift. Before marrying someone, we all need to feel like we have followed our dreams pertaining to being young and single. We also have to feel like we will still be able to follow our dreams with our partner. A partner is someone with whom to grow and follow the desires of your heart and mind. Being confident you can do those things without someone else, and that you've done all you've wanted to do on your own, is crucial.

# Learn to Live As A Single Person Before Saying "I DO"

Face the real facts, you need to enjoy your life while you are single. This is a time in your life when you should take to travel, explore, find your place in the workforce, and work out your individual kinks. Know yourself before you try to know someone else.

# Don't Ever Quit

Don’t go into your marriage thinking ahead of time, “If he/she does this, I am out”. You must be open to forgiveness from the start. Regardless. No, I am not suggesting you tolerate any type of physical, mental, or verbal abuse, but, beyond these issues, learn to forgive. Many go into marriage with a wrong mindset that if she/he dares tries nonsense with me am done, that's a wrong way to go into a marriage. Show commitment to your future spouse. Don’t threaten to leave. Don’t mention leaving. Be committed. Never quit.

# Take Charge of Your Life There Is No Need to Rush Any Stage Of Your Life

Rushing is in our nature. We get excited, and we want to move on to each new and intriguing stage of our lives. However, part of being truly ready to get married is knowing that like all other stages, it doesn't have to be done in a hurry. Marriage is not a testament to the validity of your adulthood or to your mature relationship. It isn't something to check off your list before you move on to the next category of gift registry you can create. When we each get married, it should be the right time. It should be something we can afford and can spend the time we really want to on. Every other stage is that way, too, and entering one as important as marriage without pacing yourself can damage one's ability to appreciate each state he or she is in at the time.Read More Here >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng/2017/01/9-things-you-need-to-be-sure-about.html

More Here >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng

Follow us:

Facebook: https://facebook.com/lovesfactory
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lovefac3
Whatsapp +2348066824350
PalmChat: LOVE AND LOVE FACTORY

Re: 9 Things You Need To Be Sure About Before Saying ‘I Do’ by Babysnow1: 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
ok. I hear
Re: 9 Things You Need To Be Sure About Before Saying ‘I Do’ by firstking01(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
I love that wedding shot but i wonder what the groom is whispering to her ears.
Re: 9 Things You Need To Be Sure About Before Saying ‘I Do’ by missvera(f): 1:15am On Jan 27, 2017
firstking01:
I love that wedding shot but i wonder what the groom is whispering to her ears.
He is whispering 'wa fe ku laleyi' (you go take tonight)·
Re: 9 Things You Need To Be Sure About Before Saying ‘I Do’ by firstking01(m): 6:39am On Jan 27, 2017
missvera:
He is whispering 'wa fe ku laleyi' (you go take tonight)·
Surprisingly you resemble the bride at your dptongue

(1) (Reply)

When A Man Wants You To Keep Him Company, Does He Love You / Discreet Fun Abuja / What Do Only Guys Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.