Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! (4430 Views)

11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. / How Do You Know You Found The Right Girl? / How To Marry The Right Girl: A mathematical solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Victorious1000: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2020
Hello Nairalanders! I must admit I'm not one to run to the internet seeking advice on relationship matters as I'm obviously an unrepentant introvert with the mindset of always capable of single handedly finding solutions to any seeming challenge when I shut everyone out and channel all energy in our usual self isolation mode, but I'm afraid this very issue would seem a daunting task just too high for one person to manoeuvre around

I will try and succinctly go straight to the point symmetrically in other not to bore you all to death about my apparent inability to make a right marital choice

I am in a state of absolute quagmire in a period where I should have logical clarity in making a choice concerning a life partner, this is so because I'm in a relationship with two ladies who admittedly on their parts go out of their way to shower love, affection, care and unbelievable level of understanding toward my person. I mean the choice could have been far easier if one of them was found wanting in delivering desirable wife duties but NO they're equally as lovable just as they're deserving of becoming ladies who should be dolted upon by an absolute faithful man

Just like every other lady they both have their distinct strengths and weaknesses but the catch in all of this is that they complement each other's weaknesses astutely, Wish they could both be moulded into just one person angry, I met the first one about 2 years back having just returned from NYSC duty,she is 22 and comes from a vulnerable background economically and as such just have the solitary WAEC certificate to show for all her efforts but my goodness! she is caring and kind, she cooks so good, does my laundry, calls 24/7,always the first to say sorry even when not wrong.. etc, simply put she is undoubtedly a good girl but I fear for the mismatch socially and educationally with me, I have a Master's degree in view and don't even know if my parents will entertain such union as I'm clearly levels above her in qualification even though she is currently acquiring tailoring skills

The other I met quite recently, earlier this year to be precise, she is 30, done with tertiary education and working, I first chatted her up as normal acquaintance in January and further escalated proceedings to relationship status when I had a major fall out with my first girl(largely due to my fault) I must add, she calls just as much and hinges little financial responsibility on me,she has even gone as far to informing her parents about me and wants so much commitment from me when I'm not so sure what to even do right now even though I plan to settle when I complete my Master's program

Now I need two form of solutions on what next to do, both short and long term, my birthday comes up next month and both literally intends to spend all day with me for obvious reasons, I'm absolutely flummoxed as to what decision to make, none of them deserve to be hurt by me, they haven't remotely done anything to warrant such treament from me, but what exactly can I do?

Please I will so much appreciate if this gets to FP as I can do with a broader scope of advice and help! Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by EzzyCarter: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2020
With this your English you're obviously not ready for marriage grin

34 Likes

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Geeksamir(m): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2020
Na only Patrick obahiagbon fit settle this matter

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Tloc(m): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2020
Some say "if you have to fall for another then the first was inadequate". Go for a woman that excites your aptitude or be ready to live a boring life.
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Orubebe01: 11:05am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Maxxim: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2020
Fake your death till that day pass oh bros grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Ningen(m): 11:06am On Jun 09, 2020
Set those birdies free.
Figure out your own path first.

You clearly don't know what you want.
You are not ready for added responsibilities.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Victorious1000: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2020
Tloc:
Some say "if you have to fall for another then the first was inadequate". Go for a woman that excites your aptitude or be ready to live a boring life.

You speak in riddles
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Victorious1000: 11:09am On Jun 09, 2020
Ningen:
Set those birdies free.
Figure out your own path first.

You clearly don't know what you want.
You are not ready for added responsibilities.

Not sure I can meet a girl as good as any again if I do dat shocked
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by StubbornGENIUS: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2020
Chai see English!Am pretty sure dictionaries or google will be visited by some people who read this post.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Chenko001(m): 11:20am On Jun 09, 2020
'MISMATCH SOCIALLY AND EDUCATIONALLY ' Dont ever use these words again to describe someone who in the nearest future might be better than you are. If you think that you have attained the highest degree in education, there are people who have more than 5 different degrees. If you think you are social, there are individuals who are so extremely extroverted to a nauseating degree.

Also for what you typed up there, I did not do any masters but when I visit my friends who have attained such in life, there is always a rumble as to who gets to wash my car ( am more buoyant financially than they are).

THE POINT IS: EDUCATION IS NEVER A CRITERIA FOR SUCCESS.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Lamanii22(f): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2020
OP oyinbo yi ti po ju... What's the meaning of "quagmire" now.... Not everyone's English friendly... You can try to write in simpler English. Thank you...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Lamanii22(f): 11:34am On Jun 09, 2020
EzzyCarter:

As in eh grin well constructed English, the OP seem like someone who has got his life together lool... Oyinbo kpo

1 Like

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Vyzz: 11:36am On Jun 09, 2020
The older lady has passed her whoring period and it's ready to settle down it seems she is very very serious..... This one the apologise?

The younger always apologies even when she isn't wrong, what more could a man ask for..... Is she the type to LovePeddler?

Just give me the number of the younger one and marry the older one

4 Likes

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by paulolee(m): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2020
dis English looks more confusing dan u..
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by EzzyCarter: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lamanii22:

As in eh grin well constructed English, the OP seem like someone who has got his life together lool... Oyinbo kpo

Lmao. And na Masters baba still dey do o. Wonder how he'll write when he gets his Ph.D grin .

On a serious note tho, if most people have an issue understanding most of your words and they need to consult a dictionary before they can, then you obviously ain't communicating. Simple and correct English does it more...

4 Likes

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by EzzyCarter: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Chenko001:
'MISMATCH SOCIALLY AND EDUCATIONALLY ' Dont ever use these words again to describe someone who in the nearest future might be better than you are. If you think that you have attained the highest degree in education, there are people who have more than 5 different degrees. If you think you are social, there are individuals who are so extremely extroverted to a nauseating degree.

Also for what you typed up there, I did not do any masters but when I visit my friends who have attained such in life, there is always a rumble as to who gets to wash my car ( am more buoyant financially than they are).

THE POINT IS: EDUCATION IS NEVER A CRITERIA FOR SUCCESS.

Absolutely spot on!
While it's not a crime to pursue higher education, (no harm in the pursuit of self development). On the other hand, its indeed a crime to think it's a guarantee of a better or successful life. Having all these doesn't make you the ultimate. No matter how educated you think you are, someone somewhere is far better so be humble otherwise life will humble you...

1 Like

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Thatlong9: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Damn bro, u don't need marriage, that's bondage n emotional slavery
Marry a nice girl n boom she's something else inside or you too become something else.
If u have a girl u cherish so much, get all ur kids from her 3kids at most and move the fvck on. U don't need marriage to be happy or complete
That's old-time bullcrap belief.
#Emancipateyourself

1 Like

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by primeache: 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
When you die, use your educational qualifications to make heaven.
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by themaestro08(m): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
OP have you read any Wikipedia article before? Did it take you minutes of dictionary search to comprehend their articles? Why? Because The English usage is simple and easy to understand. Imitate that - Your usage of English shouldn't be hard to understand to the average reader/audience Mind you these articles are edited by highly educated scholars. Try to do that when speaking/addressing a public audience.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by benratigan3(m): 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
YOUNG MAN KINDLY CHOOSE THE SECOND ONE BECAUSE IF YOU TRULY LOVE AND REGARD THE FIRST, THERE WOULD BE NO ROOM FOR THE SECOND.

NB:THEY WILL BOTH SHOW YOU PEPPER LATER ESPECIALLY THE LATTER ONE.DON'T ASK ME WHY

2 Likes

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by AfroKnight: 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
Don’t settle for less. Use your head. Choose the one with better social status who can add tangible value to your family. Don’t settle.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Lamanii22(f): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Lmao. And na Masters baba still dey do o. Wonder how he'll write when he gets his Ph.D grin .

On a serious note tho, if most people have an issue understanding most of your words and they need to consult a dictionary before they can, then you obviously ain't communicating. Simple and correct English does it more...

Yeah... Simple English for me anytime, anyday...

1 Like

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Oluromantic: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
cynosuree come see your colleague

As for me, unless English language is simply used, I won't offer you any advice

1 Like

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
Never seen a self-centered confused sanctimonious being like Op , while you had always worried about the other girl's educational and social compatibility you still tagged her along , settled your "fall out" when you already have a 30 year old who fits you perfectly.

Now seeing your actions are about to fall back at you , you are here speaking grammar. You aren't ready for marriage, that's not your worry. Your main problem is in your last paragraph, the two ladies are set to clash on your birthday and like a self righteous being you are, you decided to try to get advise from people in a cunning way. Simply write "Help! I'm dating two ladies and they plan to visit me at the same time". Nobody will crucify you.

You can't even be true to Virtual audience? Hain!

13 Likes

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lamanii22:

Yeah... Simple English for me anytime, anyday...
You never jam LordKO grin Op's English nah ABC where that guy own dey grin grin

But seriously there's nothing wrong with Op's command of English. He reminds me of Tenthman.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by LordKO(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ariza:
You never jam LordKO grin Op's English nah ABC where that guy own dey grin grin

But seriously there's nothing wrong with Op's English. He reminds me of Tenthman.

See as ma personal person de naked me for public. You want make I give you e-slap abi!
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
LordKO:

See as ma personal person de naked me for public. You want make I give you e-slap abi!
If the slap go make me sabi English like you, make I bring stick? I fit use that English rob bank grin

Don't worry I will always remind you to interpret your posts. No be everybody get dictionary Biko. cheesy
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Crownstar01: 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
Victorious1000:
Hello Nairalanders! I must admit I'm not one to run to the internet seeking advice on relationship matters as I'm obviously an unrepentant introvert with the mindset of always capable of single handedly finding solutions to any seeming challenge when I shut everyone out and channel all energy in our usual self isolation mode, but I'm afraid this very issue would seem a daunting task just too high for one person to manoeuvre around

I will try and succinctly go straight to the point symmetrically in other not to bore you all to death about my apparent inability to make a right marital choice

I am in a state of absolute quagmire in a period where I should have logical clarity in making a choice concerning a life partner, this is so because I'm in a relationship with two ladies who admittedly on their parts go out of their way to shower love, affection, care and unbelievable level of understanding toward my person. I mean the choice could have been far easier if one of them was found wanting in delivering desirable wife duties but NO they're equally as lovable just as they're deserving of becoming ladies who should be dolted upon by an absolute faithful man

Just like every other lady they both have their distinct strengths and weaknesses but the catch in all of this is that they complement each other's weaknesses astutely, Wish they could both be moulded into just one person angry, I met the first one about 2 years back having just returned from NYSC duty,she is 22 and comes from a vulnerable background economically and as such just have the solitary WAEC certificate to show for all her efforts but my goodness! she is caring and kind, she cooks so good, does my laundry, calls 24/7,always the first to say sorry even when not wrong.. etc, simply put she is undoubtedly a good girl but I fear for the mismatch socially and educationally with me, I have a Master's degree in view and don't even know if my parents will entertain such union as I'm clearly levels above her in qualification even though she is currently acquiring tailoring skills

The other I met quite recently, earlier this year to be precise, she is 30, done with tertiary education and working, I first chatted her up as normal acquaintance in January and further escalated proceedings to relationship status when I had a major fall out with my first girl(largely due to my fault) I must add, she calls just as much and hinges little financial responsibility on me,she has even gone as far to informing her parents about me and wants so much commitment from me when I'm not so sure what to even do right now even though I plan to settle when I complete my Master's program

Now I need two form of solutions on what next to do, both short and long term, my birthday comes up next month and both literally intends to spend all day with me for obvious reasons, I'm absolutely flummoxed as to what decision to make, none of them deserve to be hurt by me, they haven't remotely done anything to warrant such treament from me, but what exactly can I do?

Please I will so much appreciate if this gets to FP as I can do with a broader scope of advice and help! Thanks.
Your English is really good and women love guys who speak good English.

Just go for the 30-year-old, she's a lot better. Any lady less than 26 would always want to stress you. Some are even drama queens. wink

4 Likes

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Victorious1000: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ariza:
Never seen a self-centered confused sanctimonious being like Op , while you had always worried about the other girl's educational and social compatibility you still tagged her along , settled your "fall out" when you already have a 30 year old who fits you perfectly.

Now seeing your actions are about to fall back at you , you are here speaking grammar. You aren't ready for marriage, that's not your worry. Your main problem is in your last paragraph, the two ladies are set to clash on your birthday and like a self righteous being you are, you decided to try to get advise from people in a cunning way. Simply op "Help! I'm dating two ladies and they plan to visit me at the same time". Nobody will crucify you.

You can't even be true to Virtual audience? Hain!

That's me nailed right there then smiley.. Still need your 2cents on what to do as per my birthday wink
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Blackmann001: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Hahahhaha... Shebi na una dey yab us wey no Sabi blow Grammer.. Oya giv am solution oooooo. Lol
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Blackmann001: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
... I will advice OP to throw some shit about and around the 30years old lady... Dont b carried away with her nice nature.. Her age is her weakness

If sh is Dat good where was sh at 22 to 27.....I dnt trust her.. But marriage with ladies dox ages are better

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Photo Of A Man With A Heavy Backside! / "Women Only" Answer This! [PHOTO] / Wahala Pro Max As Mum Goes To Home Of Boy Who Impregnated Her Daughter (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.