Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN (24489 Views)

Just In: CBN Sells Dollars At N380/USD / Political Interference In CBN Operations Led To Recession – Moghalu / Rolls-royce Loses $5.7bn To Corruption In Nigeria And Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
kaboninc:

You entered 5 million bar 2011....me that is struggling for 100k since 2017...poor and unlucky me..

However, don't you want to be so rich so you can cushion the effect of the consequences these Abokis execute? Like that 5 Million in today's Nigeria has really depleted in purchasing power going by the ever rising cost of inflation, and cost of doing business...or the Blood of Jesus covers and exempts you? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Besides, are you the only one, a Nigerian for that matter, who sees free money and turns the other eye? shocked shocked shocked

I've turned down free money a million times. Being on the street for over 15 years taught me that free money means burden so i look the other side when it comes. Not all doors are opened by God.Besides we need to be patient in Life.Productivity is what brings wealth. I teach people and say you want more money, increase your productivity and then back it up with prayers. Don't just pray. Work and pray. I have 24 hours electricity though. I can stay without PHCN for a month. I buy foodstuffs in dozen so i save extra funds. I hardly spend money lavishly unless i want to extend my hands out.. I barely spend money,i save all i earn and try avoid losing money by all means...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by tafrica(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
kaboninc:
[s][/s]

What a shame and a disappointment...

The average Nigerian Youth cannot hold a simple and very easy argument without insulting the opponent. Well I want to do you a favour by schooling you. I hope you learn...we learn everyday..

Below is a picture of 3 snapshots I've put together and of course, obtained from the file uploaded on the same link you posted.

The PDF file shows the Returns of Utilization of FX Proceeds by various banks for various Form M transactions.

The first screenshot shows a utilization of FX proceeds by CGC Nigerian Ltd with Form M no: MF20160129053 which stated the correct amount and correct bid price per dollar. The second screenshot shows a transaction by LAFARGE AFRICA PLC with Form M no: MF20160035244 and the correct bid price per dollar.

Now, use your elementary knowledge of what comparison means and compare the prices on the FX Returns and the terrible SELECTED QUESTIONABLE blah blah which is the third screenshot and see for yourself who has a deep rooted problem.

I'll say it again, I blame the school you attended and I blame you for what you have become today.

So you could talk about insults now. Who started it? May be you have been having your ways with others before now. Bible says "answer not a fool according to his f**lishness so that you will not be like him, but answer him so that he will not think he is wise"

I had to pay you back in your own coins so that you will know you dont go around the net insulting people you don't even know because of opinion differences.
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by Codes151(m): 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
And this useless fools forgot that if dollars is 450 or 500 per one dollars, if u give people at 24 or less, at some point u have to account! How will u balance the cash if u have so much lapses? Who are these idiots self? Who do these people think they are!? Why give a company so much easy road while masses are suffering the after effect?? Why do we keep sitting n do nothing?? Guys we need to stand up o... the young ones don dey grow o! We aren't getting any younger! What's the future like? Omg!
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by kaboninc(m): 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
tafrica:

So you could talk about insults now. Who started it? May be you have been having your ways with others before now. Bible says "answer not a fool according to his f**lishness so that you will not be like him, but answer him so that he will not think he is wise"

I had to pay you back in your own coins so that you will know you dont go around the net insulting people you don't even know because of opinion differences.

Insult, you talk like you were born with insults na. That should be your first name. Anyway, you're far away from being wise....thats by the way though.

So have you realised that you are ignorant of how foreign exchange transactions work?

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by grandstar(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
The story is half true.

Why will CBN sell forex below the official rate to connected companies? It makes no sense selling below the official market.

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by Codes151(m): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
Charly68:
Baba bubu should have sacked the CBN Governor but up till now it is still business as usual we cant wait for 2019 to come
and u think bubu doesnt know! U think cbn doesn't relate with nigeria before doing things!? Orrr
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by kaboninc(m): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
amiablesystems:

I've turned down free money a million times. Being on the street for over 15 years taught me that free money means burden so i look the other side when it comes. Not all doors are opened by God.Besides we need to be patient in Life.Productivity is what brings wealth. I teach people and say you want more money, increase your productivity and then back it up with prayers. Don't just pray. Work and pray. I have 24 hours electricity though. I can stay without PHCN for a month. I buy foodstuffs in dozen so i save extra funds. I hardly spend money lavishly unless i want to extend my hands out.. I barely spend money,i save all i earn and try avoid losing money by all means...

All these because you don't want free millions?

Hmmmmm

Keep it up bro.. .

But back to the thread, all those facts stated are factually lies and incorrect.

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
kaboninc:

All these because you don't want free millions?

Hmmmmm

Keep it up bro.. .

But back to the thread, all those facts stated are factually lies and incorrect.

Iyu mari
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by tafrica(m): 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
kaboninc:

Insult, you talk like you were born with insults na. That should be your first name. Anyway, you're far away from being wise....thats by the way though.

So have you realised that you are ignorant of how foreign exchange transactions work?

By selling dollars to some at N23 while common man sweats to get at 500?

Your f**lishness is pathological.

I will no longer dignify your stewpidity with reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by kaboninc(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
tafrica:

By selling dollars to some at N23 while common man sweats to get at 500?

Your f**lishness is pathological.

I will no longer dignify your stewpidity with reply.

I thought you were wise before sef...mchetwwwww...however its spelt.

Open ya okpolo eyes and go check that pdf file attached to the daft report and tell me where you'll find N23 naira per dollar as the bid rate.

You appear to be an educated illiterate....are you?
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by kaboninc(m): 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
amiablesystems:

Iyu mari

You say?
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by pressplay411(m): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
This must be the report Buhari read that got him hospitalized. He nearly ran mad.

The impunity being perpetrated by this Emefiele governance of CBN knows know bounds.
Why Buhari hasn't implemented his executive order to fire or at least suspend him continues to beat.
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by pressplay411(m): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
This must be the report Buhari read that got him hospitalized. He nearly ran mad.

The impunity being perpetrated by this Emefiele governance of CBN knows know bounds.
Why Buhari hasn't implemented his executive order to fire or at least suspend him continues to beat me.
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by omobaba101(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
Emefiele is not doing anything wrong, he is acting on orders. He won't be removed, apart from the Forex, some other moneies are changing hands. Effects of full implementation - only one person, who is equally a govt employee will know what the govt is stealing

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by HeavenShield: 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
tafrica:
This administration is the not democracy but kleptocracy; government of the thieves, for the thieves and by the thieves. This is the reason why the C-in-C defends his allies because this is strictly government for the thieves. They don't care about us, but themselves.
They will rather continue making dollars scarce and sharing among themselves and not mind about the inherent inflation that affects common man with that action so far they make their own money.

Buhari is an epitome of failure, corruption, ineptitude and any name you think of.

If you like, Vote Buhari come 2019..Its your business..YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO SUFFER, I mean YOU, APC people..But before you comment..how about this..by APC Senator Sani..When it comes to the Judiciary, the senate and other Nigerians, Buhari uses Insecticide to fight corruption but when it comes to the President's men and his party, the president uses deodorant..APC is a scammed foist on this country..

BUT..

i may vote for APC if they should present a better candidate NOT Buhari please..

A word is enough for the wise.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by LorDBolton(m): 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
tafrica:

Don't be perpetually dumb, there should be a time when your f**lishness has to stop.
You said Govt gave incentives for whistle-blowing, is this the first time scams being carried out in governance are being leaked out? should we have praised GEJ also because Oduah's car purchase scandal was disclosed under him?

You must be an irredeemable zombie to think revelation of grand scandal going on in CBN is an achievement from Buhari, infact it is a big indictment on this admin; that under the "New Sheriff" some are getting dollars for as low as 23 naira which makes Naira fall everyday, while businesses suffer.
Ask your pathetic self, was this revelation carried out by this Govt?
Will this govt that is defending corruption do anything about it?
What has this govt done regarding SGF's 2000million grass cutter scam?

Next time, if you dont have anything reasonable to type to defend this worst govt we have ever had, kindly read and swerve. After all, not all threads will be within the grasp of your shallow knowledge.

Like I said you're a dundee!

You called this govt a corrupt one and I pointed out actions taken by THIS GOVT to tackle corruption

But like the idiot you are you refuse to understand buhari is one man, and even you fool cannot bet your life on every member of your family being upright and honest same way buhari cannot monitor the thousands of MDA'S in this great nation.

But like the poor wretched fellow you are...you refuse to understand simple logic

Go and buy sense...it's not expensive
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
So #1 to $1 is possible after all. The corruption in this regime no get part 2.
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by LastProphet: 1:05am On Jan 31, 2017
if this is true then buhari is a total failure
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by tafrica(m): 1:53am On Jan 31, 2017
LorDBolton:

Like I said you're a dundee!

You called this govt a corrupt one and I pointed out actions taken by THIS GOVT to tackle corruption

But like the idiot you are you refuse to understand buhari is one man, and even you fool cannot bet your life on every member of your family being upright and honest same way buhari cannot monitor the thousands of MDA'S in this great nation.

But like the poor wretched fellow you are...you refuse to understand simple logic

Go and buy sense...it's not expensive

Dont be a slowpoke, ask yourself these?
What did Buhari do when whistle was blown on Bachir Lawal?
What has he done over Buratai's dubai house allegation?
What has he done over the MTN bribery scandal involving his CSO?
Is this the first time whistle will be blown over a government? so what's the fuss in this whistle-blowing and an attempt to make it an achievement?
Several whistles were blown during GEJ, OBJ and the rest. Why are you ignorantly making it look like under Buhari, we just began to hear of corruption in government?
You're a slave and has sold yourself to politicians because you're worthless, but don't be angry when you see people calling out those politicians you see as your gods; Not everybody will be a goat like you.
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by kingdong(m): 1:58am On Jan 31, 2017
ok
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by millhouse: 4:51am On Jan 31, 2017
To see the rot in dis administration buhari has to kind out in 2019,,or else all dese will be covered
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by Macgabe(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2017
pchukwudi:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

PMB simply never had the mental capacity to understand the problems of Nigeria. So how do you expect someone to solve a problem that he could not artticulate?

PMB had simply never been in-charge of this government, that's the basic reason for all the endless streams of confusion.

In fact NONE of the so called senior government officials gets the full picture of what the government is doing. Everyone is just exploiting the weak head from their own flanks. Zero coherence. Zero integration. Zero team work. That's why it has crashed into a government of zero positive effect on the masses.

But somehow, I also see the providencial move of the supernatural in all these.

When someone do not have a mental capacity to comprehend a system, and vision to see into its long term effect, mismanagement of such system is highly inevitable. PMB don't have the technical Know-how to handle such complex policies. We are in for a big ride on!
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by jpphilips(m): 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
After collecting cheap forex, they will still hike their prices citing $$ scarcity, yet some unstable !diots think buhari is their problem.
Emefiele is what is left of the previous administration, he should just go and rest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Bank Accepts CBN New Board As Adeduntan Resumes / Popular Akesan Market In Oyo Town Razed By Fire / Photo: Poultry Products Seized By THE NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.