Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

[UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? (1623 Views)

[b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
Good evening romanceladers, this is the sequel to my previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3591748/how-get-girl

Right now I'm so heartbroken, I finally asked my dream girl on a date today and she agreed, so we fixed a time and she showed up with her friend because they went out together.

So when she came, she asked we all go to a bar at her side which I didn't object, so we boarded a bike, she requested I and her go on same bike, so she entered and I entered, her friend took another bike, shortly we arrived at the bar, we came down, I paid for the tfare, just for me and her, her friend paid for her self

She held my hands as we entered inside the bar, so she went to get some drink, she got coke for us and then water.
And to my utmost surprise she got 3 drugs for us it's a similar drug like codeine, tramadol etc.

And she handed me one, I was shocked!

I have never done drugs before I don't even smoke talkless of drugs, the Bleep she said I should take it that it's very relaxing and that it's good bla bla, I refused out right and explained to her I don't do this shit and she got angry, she insisted I must take it that she wasted 600 on it and that if im not taking I will pay her the money, and then she got up and went to get water, leaving behind me and her friend.

So her friend started persuading me to take the drug, which I eventually after much pressure I finally did, so I asked her friend if her friend (my dream girl) has a boyfriend and she said yes she does and I told her, I really like your friend so much but she has a boyfriend and she replied saying it doesn't matter that a girl can have two boyfriend. At this stage I was perplexed, I didn't know what to say.

After some minutes she came back with the water and joined us at the table, we talked for a while and it was getting late, I was already feeling dizzy from the effect of the drug, so we got up to leave, as we were going I was talking with my dream girl and she told me another thing which made me more perplexed.

She told me that last night she had sooo much fun with her friends that they lodged in a hotel and the room was a suit, so I asked her of they were guys and she said they were both guys and girls and they slept over. I just tire.

I was just looking at her, damn she is so beautiful, the area she stays is full of G boiz so it's probably one of them she and her friends hanged out with.

Nairalanders, I know this girl is wide but im in love here I don't know what to do whether if I should continue with her or not, she said me and her have a date on Saturday alone just the two of us.

She said if get home I should call her, so I sent her a message when I got home and she replied, screeshot below.

Please guys I need advice; this girl is wide but im in love. I never loved any girl like this before, from her behaviour she has interest in me but she has a bf, and she do drugs and who knows what else if she smokes, I like the fact she is honest and she know they form and she is very polite and apologizes for any little mistake she does, I nor wan chop clean mouth. I feel so sad right now, if they give me another girl when fine well self now I won't accept, this girl is all I want cry cry

Please I need advice.

I call on lalasticlala and all able nairalanders here.

TheSlyone2
kheengjay
chomytex
wtfCode

Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by AfterEarth(f): 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
You already said you love her and seems she has an interest in you too undecided
By the way .. Why are you after her, she already said she has a bf
You don't need to ask us, just keep flirting with her and what will be will be.
Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 27, 2017
AfterEarth:
You already said you love her and seems she has an interest in you too undecided

By the way .. Why are you after her, she already said she has a bf

You don't need to ask us, just keep flirting with her and what will be will be.

She didn't tell me she has a bf. I just asked her friend she came with that.
Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:06am On Jan 27, 2017
Lwkmd o, eyah bro a di feel your pain, nigerian girls very useless set of people, na cameroon babes sure pass now, let us wait for the elders. This one pass me.

3 Likes

Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by kullozone(m): 8:06am On Jan 27, 2017
Hahahahahaha!
Na only one thing sweet me, the part where her friend paid her tf with her own money.
Anyway, that's my dream girl, not yours. Abeg send her number and lemme take care of the rest... No go do anyhow oh! Because i no wan para this morning, yuyeh?
She'll like me, since she likes guys wey dey pa for street work... And I dey "sha" pieces.
God bless you.
Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 27, 2017
Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 8:25am On Jan 27, 2017
Suegbe ni bobo yi sha

1 Like

Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2017
kullozone:
Hahahahahaha!
Na only one thing sweet me, the part where her friend paid her tf with her own money.
Anyway, that's my dream girl, not yours. Abeg send her number and lemme take care of the rest... No go do anyhow oh! Because i no wan para this morning, yuyeh?
She'll like me, since she likes guys wey dey pa for street work... And I dey "sha" pieces.
God bless you.

U dey crase
Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Suegbe ni bobo yi sha

Abeg yan normal English make I fit relate
Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by kullozone(m): 9:18am On Jan 27, 2017
sonofLuci:

U dey crase
You dey maad. Send sontin jare!

1 Like

Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 27, 2017
You asked for my opinion, well, here is it.

From the look of things, you both are into each other. One thing I cherished most is when a gurl reciprocate my love. You know, often, guys get discouraged when after going through Huddles to express their love for the girl they love and eventually get turned down.

It obvious, she adores you the same proportion you adore her. So left to me, I'll say the love is balanced.

Before I delve into other things, it is important to note that finding a girl who wouldn't demand much from you is hard. A handful of girls out there regardless of their good qualities are after your pocket.

She obviously has some other qualities which I know you are not pleased with. She's into drugs and she breeds all manner of friends. The question is, can you live with those attributes of hers?

Two things are unavoidable if this relationship should thrive.

Firstly, if her addictions should over power your refrainment, you are likely going to be pull into her world and voilla you will start doing shiits.

Secondly, if you are able to persuade her out of this addictions, she ll be yours forever.

I really don't want you to give up on this issue bro. She obviously have seen some outstanding qualities in you. So it now left for you to find a way to stay in without getting drown in her mess.

Goodluck bro
Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by firstking01(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2017
Kenshinmunac:
Lwkmd o, eyah bro a di feel your pain, nigerian girls very useless set of people, na cameroon babes sure pass now, let us wait for the elders. This one pass me.
Wtf, were you not the one that created a thread jubilating of how you finally got a gf …guess she has broken your heart for sounding like thisgrin
Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by Mustiboy(m): 10:14am On Jan 27, 2017
this one is strong.
bro, don't take a girl like this too serious. let her off your mind and look for other chicks.
if, you're thinking you'd be able to change her when she finally accepts, you're on a long thing. she's gone wild and there's nothing you can do to change that.
if per adventure, she accepts to be your girl, have it in mind that you're just one of the many dudes she's toying around with.
a girl that takes drugs and forcefully persuade others to do the same is definitely not from a good home.
my 1/2 cent.
Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
firstking01:
Wtf, were you not the one that created a thread jubilating of how you finally got a gf …guess she has broken your heart for sounding like thisgrin

Lol, Oboi na one cameroon girl I they with now. No time #
Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:
You asked for my opinion, well, here is it.

From the look of things, you both are into each other. One thing I cherished most is when a gurl reciprocate my love. You know, often, guys get discouraged when after going through Huddles to express their love for the girl they love and eventually get turned down.

It obvious, she adores you the same proportion you adore her. So left to me, I'll say the love is balanced.

Before I delve into other things, it is important to note that finding a girl who wouldn't demand much from you is hard. A handful of girls out there regardless of their good qualities are after your pocket.

She obviously has some other qualities which I know you are not pleased with. She's into drugs and she breeds all manner of friends. The question is, can you live with those attributes of hers?

Two things are unavoidable if this relationship should thrive.

Firstly, if her addictions should over power your refrainment, you are likely going to be pull into her world and voilla you will start doing shiits.

Secondly, if you are able to persuade her out of this addictions, she ll be yours forever.

I really don't want you to give up on this issue bro. She obviously have seen some outstanding qualities in you. So it now left for you to find a way to stay in without getting drown in her mess.

Goodluck bro

I go try my best on her, I have just been thinking since morning whether to let go or otherwise, thanks very much captain.
Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mustiboy:
this one is strong.
bro, don't take a girl like this too serious. let her off your mind and look for other chicks.
if, you're thinking you'd be able to change her when she finally accepts, you're on a long thing. she's gone wild and there's nothing you can do to change that.
if per adventure, she accepts to be your girl, have it in mind that you're just one of the many dudes she's toying around with.
a girl that takes drugs and forcefully persuade others to do the same is definitely not from a good home.
my 1/2 cent.

Bro I just weak, tire for here, but I like this girl die, right now self I see one cool chic they look me for inside bank I ignore cause this bae don make me see every other girl as ugly. No feeling for any other girl, since last year I they crush on this babe, normally babes when fine well with good figures they my side, na GRA mixed with getho, so all kinds of babe they.
Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
sonofLuci:
Good evening romanceladers, this is the sequel to my previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3591748/how-get-girl

Right now I'm so heartbroken, I finally asked my dream girl on a date today and she agreed, so we fixed a time and she showed up with her friend because they went out together.

So when she came, she asked we all go to a bar at her side which I didn't object, so we boarded a bike, she requested I and her go on same bike, so she entered and I entered, her friend took another bike, shortly we arrived at the bar, we came down, I paid for the tfare, just for me and her, her friend paid for her self

She held my hands as we entered inside the bar, so she went to get some drink, she got coke for us and then water.
And to my utmost surprise she got 3 drugs for us it's a similar drug like codeine, tramadol etc.

And she handed me one, I was shocked!

I have never done drugs before I don't even smoke talkless of drugs, the Bleep she said I should take it that it's very relaxing and that it's good bla bla, I refused out right and explained to her I don't do this shit and she got angry, she insisted I must take it that she wasted 600 on it and that if im not taking I will pay her the money, and then she got up and went to get water, leaving behind me and her friend.

So her friend started persuading me to take the drug, which I eventually after much pressure I finally did, so I asked her friend if her friend (my dream girl) has a boyfriend and she said yes she does and I told her, I really like your friend so much but she has a boyfriend and she replied saying it doesn't matter that a girl can have two boyfriend. At this stage I was perplexed, I didn't know what to say.

After some minutes she came back with the water and joined us at the table, we talked for a while and it was getting late, I was already feeling dizzy from the effect of the drug, so we got up to leave, as we were going I was talking with my dream girl and she told me another thing which made me more perplexed.

She told me that last night she had sooo much fun with her friends that they lodged in a hotel and the room was a suit, so I asked her of they were guys and she said they were both guys and girls and they slept over. I just tire.

I was just looking at her, damn she is so beautiful, the area she stays is full of G boiz so it's probably one of them she and her friends hanged out with.

Nairalanders, I know this girl is wide but im in love here I don't know what to do whether if I should continue with her or not, she said me and her have a date on Saturday alone just the two of us.

She said if get home I should call her, so I sent her a message when I got home and she replied, screeshot below.

Please guys I need advice; this girl is wide but im in love. I never loved any girl like this before, from her behaviour she has interest in me but she has a bf, and she do drugs and who knows what else if she smokes, I like the fact she is honest and she know they form and she is very polite and apologizes for any little mistake she does, I nor wan chop clean mouth. I feel so sad right now, if they give me another girl when fine well self now I won't accept, this girl is all I want cry cry

Please I need advice.

I call on lalasticlala and all able nairalanders here.

TheSlyone2
kheengjay
chomytex
wtfCode
she has a bf and she still wanna Bleep u and she does drugs and even gave u some shocked.guy dat girl is no gf material.just Bleep her wella to ur satisfaction and fling her away.sorry will be ur last name if u date her.she be olosho grin
Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by firstking01(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

Lol, Oboi na one cameroon girl I they with now. No time #
Lwkm, wetin happen to the other girl??
Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mustiboy:
this one is strong.
my 1/2 cent.
gbam!
Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by Mustiboy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
sonofLuci:

Bro I just weak, tire for here, but I like this girl die, right now self I see one cool chic they look me for inside bank I ignore cause this bae don make me see every other girl as ugly. No feeling for any other girl, since last year I they crush on this babe, normally babes when fine well with good figures they my side, na GRA mixed with getho, so all kinds of babe they.
nigga, you're free to have as many girls as you like provided you play your cards well. girls don't deserve such loyalty, date her, date her friends, if possible, date her sister of she has one.
it's a game, nobody wants to lose. how would you feel if u give her your every you and she dumps you in the end? go ahead, date her but never take her that serious until she decides to dumb her dirty WAys of living, which I very much doubt will happen judging from the way you described her.
bro, you're in the game, play it very well and you'll never loose
Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
firstking01:
Lwkm, wetin happen to the other girl??

Lol she get guy and she wan date me, she say she no like her guy again and na me she like they with, d babe fine but I tell her no need cause if you see another guy when fine pass me na so you go still follow the guy still talk say you done tire for me too like you do ur guy. AshTag #Rubbish
Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mustiboy:
nigga, you're free to have as many girls as you like provided you play your cards well. girls don't deserve such loyalty, date her, date her friends, if possible, date her sister of she has one.
it's a game, nobody wants to lose. how would you feel if u give her your every you and she dumps you in the end? go ahead, date her but never take her that serious until she decides to dumb her dirty WAys of living, which I very much doubt will happen judging from the way you described her.
bro, you're in the game, play it very well and you'll never loose

loool that's truth tnx
Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by wtfCode: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mehn, u've got yourself a baaaadt gal,but its okay.
This kinda gal might be the extra adventurous type. All she wants its things to go her own way.
Thread carefully bro.
Play ur part.
And if U're thinking she ain't gonna have more than 3 boyfriends,then u most be a greedy man.

If I were u,i'll make sure I give her my best on _sex.
For me, I have a way of trapping gals like that with romance n good _sex, not that i don't have money o,but I'll never compete with other guys to show I be big boy.
At times,money she'll collect from other guys will be spent on me cool cause I'm her number 1.
Got it??
Don't try to compete with the other guys, just only show her the best of u.
What i believe ladies cherish most is,if u touch their inner heart. cool

I hope u got my playboi point here. wink
Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
wtfCode:
Mehn, u've got yourself a baaaadt gal,but its okay.
This kinda gal might be the extra adventurous type. All she wants its things to go her own way.
Thread carefully bro.
Play ur part.
And if U're thinking she ain't gonna have more than 3 boyfriends,then u most be a greedy man.

If I were u,i'll make sure I give her my best on _sex.
For me, I have a way of trapping gals like that with romance n good _sex, not that i don't have money o,but I'll never compete with other guys to show I be big boy.
At times,money she'll collect from other guys will be spent on me cool cause I'm her number 1.
Got it??
Don't try to compete with the other guys, just only show her the best of u.
What i believe ladies cherish most is,if u touch their inner heart. cool

I hope u got my playboi point here. wink

Lolzz, you just put me for another mood, making sense, I think I should do this
Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by wtfCode: 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
sonofLuci:

Lolzz, you just put me for another mood, making sense, I think I should do this
Ma nigga.
Just holla next time
Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by 1mmanuel(m): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
consult your nearest native doctor
Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by firstking01(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

Lol she get guy and she wan date me, she say she no like her guy again and na me she like they with, d babe fine but I tell her no need cause if you see another guy when fine pass me na so you go still follow the guy still talk say you done tire for me too like you do ur guy. AshTag #Rubbish
Don't mind them girls, they think they can eat their cake and still have it, nonsense....wise step you took man.

1 Like

Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
wtfCode:

Ma nigga.
Just holla next time

Will do, thanks once again G, you guys he the great elders of nairaland, guess kenshin was right when he said I should wait for the elders lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanddss aka finalboss Gives Nairalanders #1million Cash Gift / Advice Needed: How Can One Put Himself In Da Friendzone And Remain In It Please? / Check Out This Before And After Picture Of This Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.