Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Ntel 4G LTE Network Now Live In Port-harcort, Where To Pickup The Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel 4G LTE Network Now Live In Port-harcort, Where To Pickup The Sim (699 Views)

Glo 4G LTE Network Now Supports Band 3(1800 Mhz) / Airtel NG Officially Rolls Out Its 4G LTE Network In Ibadan And Some States / Pls Help O... My Infinix Note 3 Not Recognizing Sim 2 In The Sim Tray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ntel 4G LTE Network Now Live In Port-harcort, Where To Pickup The Sim by Reediano(m): 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
After over 6 month of launching their service in Nigeria, ntel has finally decided to extend their network coverage to Port-Harcort. This good news for all the Port-Harcort base who have been clamouring for the 4G LTE super fast speed from ntel.

Where to Purchase the Ntel Sim In Port-Harcort
The Ntel Sim card can now be purchased and registered in two different locations in Port-Harcort which are:
>> Houston Tech ltd, 8 liberty Drive, Alcon Rd, Woji
>> Idems Ultimate ltd, 278 Aba Rd, opp shell Residential Area, Rumukurushi

You can also make more enquiries by calling 08044440152 or 08044440153.

For list of all available Ntel subscription plans and price, you can click on this Link.

We really don't know if the network coverage is available in the whole Port-Harcort or just some areas. But if you are a residence and you have more info, then feel free to share it with us.

http://www.yomitech.com/2017/01/ntel-4g-lte-network-now-live-in-portharcort.html
Re: Ntel 4G LTE Network Now Live In Port-harcort, Where To Pickup The Sim by seunlayi(m): 5:25am On Jan 27, 2017
I m expecting in ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Ntel 4G LTE Network Now Live In Port-harcort, Where To Pickup The Sim by Reediano(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2017
seunlayi:
I m expecting in ibadan

If it took Ntel over six months to extend their coverage to Port-Harcort, I wonder how long it will take them to her to Ibadan oo

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 3, 5, & 6, Price, Similarities And Differences / 5 Similar Things Between The Old Nokia 3310 And The Resurrected Nokia 3310 / How To Make Android 6.0 Phone Screen Cast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.