Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines (37146 Views)

Chuddy K Welcomes Twins With His Wife, Rachael (Photo) / Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back / #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by enemmo(f): 9:16am On Jan 27, 2017
lightheart:

Happy birthday!

Many thanks!
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by pelumi10: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2017
Whenever Daddy Freeze smokes his Ijebu Igbo his mouth opens at a speed of light.

Check out my Short Story titled "Pay Back"
He pulled her up gently, she looked at him and gave a faint smile "I never knew you will bring me pain one day, I have never thought that you will be the reason for my death" she said as she gave up the ghost....

Read Full Story Here

https://www.nairaland.com/3592700/pay-back-short-story
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by yinkslinks(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2017
who didnt know trump will win? foolish guy
jaylister:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPu2_UUlxRh/?taken-by=daddyfreeze
lalasticlala, mynd44

It was reported yesterday that MMM Nigeria top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji and his wife, Amaka have reportedly fled the country to the Philippines.

It was gathered that Ugorji, left Nigeria with his wife to the Philippines. He fled the country when many investors were waiting to be paid their money with the accrued interest, the News Agency of Nigeria reported.

Chuddy’s relocation came barely 24 hours after he released new conditions for payment of participants. He had given the impression that the Ponzi scheme had started paying outstanding money to participants of the scheme, but it's not totally true.

http://www.hygist.com/2017/01/mmm-oap-freeze-reacts-to-chuddy-ugorji.html
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by peter0071(m): 9:36am On Jan 27, 2017
His opinion is highly needed....
GoggleB:
Mr Freeze I don't think your opinion is needed..
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by francisbarrack(m): 9:37am On Jan 27, 2017
DEAR CUSTOMER, Due to BVN system upgrade your ATM CARD has been De-activated, to Re-activate call customer care 07037973694.

This people don start again
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 27, 2017
mumu meet mumu
moku mogbe modaran
mugu meet mugu

grin just a lullaby for those gullibile ones who lost their cash 2 MMM.
make una no vex.
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by maasoap(m): 9:43am On Jan 27, 2017
I hope this teach all of them lesson to curb their greed next time. You are giving help and expecting huge profit in return?
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by Davidgr8(m): 9:45am On Jan 27, 2017
Why don't you FREEZE your mouth!!
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 27, 2017
jaylister:
lalasticlala, mynd44

It was reported yesterday that MMM Nigeria top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji and his wife, Amaka have reportedly fled the country to the Philippines.

It was gathered that Ugorji, left Nigeria with his wife to the Philippines. He fled the country when many investors were waiting to be paid their money with the accrued interest, the News Agency of Nigeria reported.

Chuddy’s relocation came barely 24 hours after he released new conditions for payment of participants. He had given the impression that the Ponzi scheme had started paying outstanding money to participants of the scheme, but it's not totally true.

I like this guy a lot.

I need to find him on Twitter so I can follow him. He makes much sense.
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by Kennydoc(m): 9:53am On Jan 27, 2017
softwerk:
We didn't need a soothsayer to predict these predictions of yours Mr Freeze!

But come to think of you freeze, Na who you don epp?

If your nanny was considering investing in MMM then maybe you are not paying her enough to even dream of a better life for herself!?

MMM maybe Ponzi and unstable as all its participants knew but they changed the lives of many Nigerians!

Please let's see you CHANGE the life of your beloved nanny by selling one of your EXPENSIVE wristwatches to upgrade her life and maybe Nigerians will start taking you serious!

Unapologetic!

People didn't do MMM because of poverty but because of greed.
I initially didn't want to participate in it for almost 3 months from the first time I heard about it. I later gave in by the end of October, even though I didn't have that peace in my mind. I did it till beginning of December and backed out. Thank God I did, cos I would have had at least 200k of my money in the system. In fact, there was a point in which I had 300k hanging there, towards the end of November.
By the end of December, I decided to back out of Ponzi schemes completely. I know many of them are still working now, but I ain't doing again. Not out of fear of collapse, but for conscience sake.
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 27, 2017
When it comes to Nigerian pastors and mmm, I see no difference, both are Ponzi schemes. But Mr. Freeze, hope you are tough enough to withstand the abuse of all the gullible Nigerians that you are exposing their God (yahoo pastors)?
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by chineduho: 10:17am On Jan 27, 2017
You can still make money online, check my signature
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 27, 2017
jaylister:
lalasticlala, mynd44

Freeze hit the nail on the head this time
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by UncleJudax(m): 10:31am On Jan 27, 2017
kennygee:
Even TB Joshua whose "prophesies" always come true was wrong about the US election.

Oga Freeze, shut up and stop attacking pastors, especially when you know little or nothing about their relationship with God.

That's how nanny will be taking care of your child when other responsible men have wives doing that.
TB Joshuas predictions always come to pass?

Ok.
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2017
emperorchedda:
Is it your business who he chooses to take care of his child??

So it's only when you have wife that you are responsible huh?? Ludicrous

Many times its better to free yourself from the troubles of women and that doesnt make you irresponsible, there are many men with wives that have taken them to early graves
U dey mind her...with d way things are, marriage shld b an act of convenience.
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by lawngmahan(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2017
Oga froze or freeze which ever 1 u bear, the same way u predicted the crash of MMM is d same way I'm predicting the beginning of ur end.

Must u always attack pastors in all ur post,ur mate r out there helping people u r here writing some petty jargons...I just pray ur child doesn't follow ur steps or suffer 4 ur misdeeds

Rubbish
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2017
amnwa:
Its obvious Mr freeze needs some growing up to do..
Why can't the fool focus on his job..
Hate seeing a man talking like a woman.
Must you post on every thing.

Freeze abi dissolve. Gerrarahere mehn
he is a comfirmed parrot. dont blame him mbok

1 Like

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by Yannny: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2017
Marpol:

There is a difference between risk and gambling.

Investing in the stock market is a risk, while investing in MMM is a gamble.
I hear you!
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by nkemjacob2(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2017
If i loose #50m for mmm wetin concern freeze...FREEZE GO AND DIE
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by akanbiaa(m): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2017
And those who got alert this morning how will these change their views?
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by crownbryan(m): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2017
Everyone want to stay relevant, we keep giving them attention and they keep feeling important.

Who is Freezer, sorry, Freeze?

Meanwhile, should-schools-expel-teenagers-who-get-pregnant; what-can-a-parent-do? join the discussion

http://www.allaboutschoolsng.com/discussion-forum/school-matters/2-should-schools-expel-teenagers-who-get-pregnant-what-can-a-parent-do
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by kibra4u(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
*message from CRO to all guiders*

*There's a massive pairing going on right now which is an indication of positive move in the system, but we want all guiders to inform their downlines that those that won't pay their pay order to simply reject it and get blocked. Mind you, unblocking of account is seemingly impossible because we want to restore the system and eradicate the unserious participants. Since there's is massive matching that implies if everyone starts paying up, you will get your money soon*.
Thank you
Team MMM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by Chuochajc: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
FAKE NEWS! SEUN SHOULD WAKE UP AND IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF WRITE UPS HERE AND STOP CHURNING OUT GABBAGE. FOR YOUR INFO. MMM IS A MOVEMENT AND IS HERE TO STAY; HATERS AND SABOTEURS CAN GO TO HELL AND GNASH THEIR TEETH
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by Flakosixfive(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
enemmo:
#Istandwithfreeze. Seperate the messenger from the message.99percent of the time,Freeze makes a lot of sense to me.I remember clearly when he warned people about MMM and he got bashed for that. He was saying the whole truth. How are we going to build our economy with HYIP?I am a victim of such and I learnt my lessons the hard way.
Happy birthday Ene.

1 Like

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by vislabraye(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
softwerk:
We didn't need a soothsayer to predict these predictions of yours Mr Freeze!

But come to think of you freeze, Na who you don epp?

If your nanny was considering investing in MMM then maybe you are not paying her enough to even dream of a better life for herself!?

MMM maybe Ponzi and unstable as all its participants knew but they changed the lives of many Nigerians!

Please let's see you CHANGE the life of your beloved nanny by selling one of your EXPENSIVE wristwatches to upgrade her life and maybe Nigerians will start taking you serious!

Unapologetic!

What sort of change ? There is positive change and negative ones.
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by Govo4me2u(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2017

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by Govo4me2u(m): 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
anonymuz:
but Freeze is correct cos I saw the downfall of MMM before the crash.
I just got paid please what do u have to say about that?
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by evmandy(f): 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
Bragging that only ur son listened to u....... If your son doesn't listen to you... Is it me that will listen?
Ogbeni shut up!
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by OgorCDL: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
I rest my case. Joblessness is a sin...

Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by andyanders: 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
MMM or no MMM, this so called Freeze is sick and I think he has diarrhea of the mouth. Women that gossip and talk anyhow are far much more matured, intelligent and responsible than this Freeze of a guy. He now will abuse pastors, prophets, fellow artists and other people's news that comes online.

I think he needed mental evaluation in order to determine his state of mind.For now, he is mentally sick and needed help.
Re: MMM: OAP Freeze Reacts To Chuddy Ugorji & Wife Fleeing To Philippines by havester: 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
anonymuz:
anonymuz:
anonymuz:

I know many of you will say something else very soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) / Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) / Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.