Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

"He Loves Big Boobs And Mine Is So Little" - Lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "He Loves Big Boobs And Mine Is So Little" - Lady Cries Out (2556 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / How Do I Know He Loves Me? / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"He Loves Big Boobs And Mine Is So Little" - Lady Cries Out by ChuzzyBlog: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2017
As shared by relationship expert, Joro Olumofin. Read below:-

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/01/he-loves-big-boobs-and-mine-is-so.html

lalasticlala, Ijebabe

Re: "He Loves Big Boobs And Mine Is So Little" - Lady Cries Out by ChuzzyBlog: 10:22am On Jan 27, 2017
smh... I wonder if he didn't see your boobs before "liking" you...

1 Like

Re: "He Loves Big Boobs And Mine Is So Little" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2017
Lmao.

His ex got tiny boobs, his current gf got tiny boobs and yet he loves big boobs...Just continue to deceive yourselves. angry angry

4 Likes

Re: "He Loves Big Boobs And Mine Is So Little" - Lady Cries Out by McBrooklyn(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2017

Re: "He Loves Big Boobs And Mine Is So Little" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
He wants to taste something different from what he has being taking before
Re: "He Loves Big Boobs And Mine Is So Little" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hmm
Re: "He Loves Big Boobs And Mine Is So Little" - Lady Cries Out by LegalBaby(f): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
sounds like shes got self esteem issues.
Confidence is sexy.
love yourself,
be confident and the boys will flock to you like glue to paper cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "He Loves Big Boobs And Mine Is So Little" - Lady Cries Out by Splinz(m): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
Be careful of what you wished for because of one idiot that probably just like big water melon for sucking sake, and not settling down in marriage.

Ask Roman goddess and Cossy about their burden.
Re: "He Loves Big Boobs And Mine Is So Little" - Lady Cries Out by Bahddo(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Girls always think they have their guy all figured out. You think he can't find big- boobed girls that's why he settled for you? You think it's coincidence that his ex also has small boobs?

You go use your own insecurity end the relationship.
Re: "He Loves Big Boobs And Mine Is So Little" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
na wao.so he didnt notice ur boob size when he started asking u out?
Re: "He Loves Big Boobs And Mine Is So Little" - Lady Cries Out by CaroLyner(f): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
your boyfriend is a confused bloke,
and you are a bigger idiot for wanting to increase your boobs for a guy that would likely dump you tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: "He Loves Big Boobs And Mine Is So Little" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
The problem is prolly with you...

I have a friend who likes big boobs but only dates tiny girls with small boobs.

He only lusts after big boobsies babes, that might be the case with your bf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "He Loves Big Boobs And Mine Is So Little" - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
Wehdone sir

Re: "He Loves Big Boobs And Mine Is So Little" - Lady Cries Out by Jodha(f): 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
The lady in question is naive, stupid and confused...

Girls with extra large boobs are cursing their luck, for their size of boobs.... You're here complaining..

Don't love yourself... Be there fooling around with a guy that probably wants you as a set machine...

Rubbish [size=8pt][/size][b][/b] these are the foolish lasses I'm always talking about...
Re: "He Loves Big Boobs And Mine Is So Little" - Lady Cries Out by manuel80(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
He must have noticed your 'limes' before going into the relationship with you na

Abi which kind yeye wahala be dis
Re: "He Loves Big Boobs And Mine Is So Little" - Lady Cries Out by queencalipso(f): 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
This girl have got very big fat low self esteem. How can a woman open her mouth and say a guy is managing her angry chai!! Some ladies need flogging honestly..

He saw her small boobs before he liked her, so what's her fuss? undecided babe will end up destroying her self and r/ship with her low self esteem.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . / Man Gave A Teenager Alcohol And Watch His Wife Have S Ex With Him / Idris Abiola Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Pre Wedding and wedding Pictures,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.