Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . (2550 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by TrapHedges(m): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
Here is the list of things my gf is not allowed to do

1. She not allowed to have more than three male in her life..thats me, her father, her brother..if she got 2 brothers she better chose

2. She is not allowed to wash her mouth..am fine with the smell...if any other person can smell it they came too damn close

3 she is not allowed to go on vacation..if she wanna travel..she better pick a basket ball

4. She is not allowed to twerk..the only thing she should be clapping is her hands in church thanking God she has me

5. She is not allowed to love me from the buttom of her heart..wah she gon do with the top, love other niggas? No way

6. She is not allowed to use straw..the only pipe she should suck is mine

7. She is not allowed to solve trigonometry..wahs she tryna calculate, the angle she gon break my heart from? Tat aint happening

8. She is not allowed to like another niggas pic on ig..tats a hint

9. She is not allowed to ride bikes..the only thing she should riding ..be my dick

thats it angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by Amabeast: 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Go FĂșck urself

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by TrapHedges(m): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
Amabeast:
Go FĂșck urself
uncle curve

go fist yourself cool

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by Amabeast: 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
TrapHedges:

uncle curve

go fist yourself cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by TrapHedges(m): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=Amabeast post=53627367][/quote]
not tat meme is funny grin
but still. Fist yourself angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by SINZ: 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
My girlfriend is not allowed to breathe angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by TrapHedges(m): 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
SINZ:

lol give a reason sire
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by Royalerumble(m): 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
My girlfriend is not allowed Missionary. We must rumble whenever we got to rough the sheet undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by Nobleman18(m): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
My girlfriend must not be flat she must have those curves that'll eventually kill me angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by TrapHedges(m): 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nobleman18:
My girlfriend must not be flat she must have those curves that'll eventually kill me angry

savage grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by JacksonD7: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
TrapHedges:

1. She not allowed to have more than three male in her life..thats me, her father, her brother..if she got 2 brothers she better chose

2. She is not allowed to wash her mouth..am fine with the smell...if any other person can smell it they came too damn close

3 she is not allowed to go on vacation..if she wanna travel..she better pick a basket ball

4. She is not allowed to twerk..the only thing she should be clapping is her hands in church thanking God she has me

5. She is not allowed to love me from the buttom of her heart..wah she gon do with the top, love other niggas? No way

7. She is not allowed to solve trigonometry..wahs she tryna calculate, the angle she gon break my heart from? Tat aint happening

9. She is not allowed to ride bikes..the only thing she should riding ..be my dick

thats it angry

And what are the restrictions on you. Oh wait I got one

1. You must be sensible so you don't post rubbish online.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by TrapHedges(m): 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
JacksonD7:

And what are the restrictions on you. Oh wait I got one
1. You must be sensible so you don't post rubbish online.
ill get you a spoon..so you can eat my ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by McBrooklyn(m): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
Funny op grin

angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by chybykee(m): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
I think you're just being over possessive and unnecessarily jealous. she knows what's right for the relationship and you both, let her live. if she fs up, then take action no excuses BTW its just a relationship and not slavery tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by TrapHedges(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
chybykee:
I think you're just being over possessive and unnecessarily jealous. she knows what's right for the relationship and you both, let her live. if she fs up, then take action no excuses BTW its just a relationship and not slavery tongue
lol sarcasm bro cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by JacksonD7: 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
TrapHedges:

ill get you a spoon..so you can eat my ass

I ain't gay so don't even bother.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by enniewest(f): 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
Op

Your head dey there

1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 12, 2017
SINZ:
See ur life undecided so thats ur plan
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 12, 2017
Bumbae1:
See ur life undecided so thats ur plan

all the things listed up there also applies to you angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 12, 2017
comradespade:

all the things listed up there also applies to you angry
Jesu shocked but i no get bf nao grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 12, 2017
Bumbae1:
Jesu shocked but i no get bf nao grin
if you don't have bf then who am I? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 12, 2017
comradespade:

if you don't have bf then who am I? undecided

SINZ OHHHH COME HERE

You have to get blessing from sinz first then kill all potential bf so only u left grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by SINZ: 1:05am On Feb 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

SIN.Z OHHHH COME HERE

You have to get blessing from sin.z first then kill all potential bf so only u left grin

Spade, I hereby BLESS you. cool

**runs away** grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 12, 2017
TrapHedges:

thats it angry

Ooohh goodness gracioooooous me! shocked

Omo I love doing #6 &9 tho... grin abeeeg LastKing147 come down here and look at the rules of ur Twin tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by Lastking147(m): 5:04am On Feb 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Omo I love doing #6 &9 tho... grin abeeeg LastKing147 come down here and look at the rules of ur Twin tongue

Tight rules buh Im with him on this. 6&9? what if one of u guys farts TurnOff! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 12, 2017
Lastking147:

Tight rules buh Im with him on this. 6&9? what if one of u guys farts TurnOff! grin

Hahhahahahaahah grin

Well, he doesn't even allowed his gf to brush her teeth so no men will come closer cheesy

What a crazy rules..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by Lastking147(m): 5:10am On Feb 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahhahahahaahah grin

Well, he doesn't even allowed his gf to brush her teeth so no men will come closer cheesy

What a crazy rules..
Lool imagine spade tryna woo a gyal with mouth odour grin
he said he's fine with the smell no wonder he's getting fat lmao grin (no b me talk am)
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 12, 2017
Lastking147:

he said he's fine with the smell no wonder he's getting fat lmao grin (no b me talk am)

Hahahahahha... Abeeg comradespade cumman here.. Is this true? grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by TrapHedges(m): 7:30am On Feb 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:

lmfao u better adjust
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

SINZ OHHHH COME HERE

You have to get blessing from sinz first then kill all potential bf so only u left grin

already taken his blessings............ Then where are the potential b.f? angry .........come out and have a taste of my cutlass

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . . by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 12, 2017
Lastking147:

is this ur definition of fat? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How A Mother Reacted After Her Daughter Posted About Sex On Snapchat / Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? / Right Thinking Romancelanders Fall In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.