Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Tribute To NYSC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tribute To NYSC (643 Views)

My Fiancee Told Me Its Over Between Us After She Move To NYSC Camp Today, We Ha / A Tribute To The Supermod, Lalasticlala / A Woman's Tribute To Her Late Husband ;) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To NYSC by ollamy22: 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
I am proud to be a citizen of Nigeria. Truly, we may not get many things we want from the environment but we ve got the thick skin to survive wherever we find ourselves.

No matter what people say about NYSC, i still believe that it is a period that we can never forget in our lives time. some met their husbands and wives, some made lifelong friendship, some people changed environment permanently, some became more matured among others. All in all, you come out of NYSC as matured sole whether u re a man or woman.

To cap it, make i no lie, my NYSC experience was mixed. i had some good experiences and the other side. i bleeped 3 female corpers and some locals. i hope sey i no be casanova? #shareyournyscexperience
Re: Tribute To NYSC by firstking01(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: Tribute To NYSC by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
I am proud to be a citizen of Nigeria. Truly, we may not get many things we want from the environment but we ve got the thick skin to survive wherever we find ourselves.

No matter what people say about NYSC, i still believe that it is a period that we can never forget in our lives time. some met their husbands and wives, some made lifelong friendship, some people changed environment permanently, some became more matured among others. All in all, you come out of NYSC as matured sole whether u re a man or woman.

To cap it, make i no lie, my NYSC experience was mixed. i had some good experiences and the other side. i bleeped 3 female corpers and some locals. i hope sey i no be casanova? #shareyournyscexperience

Re: Tribute To NYSC by ollamy22: 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin shocked tongue grin
Re: Tribute To NYSC by Emodeee: 7:03am On Jan 28, 2017
make them nor go fvck missmossy for camp. i have a feeling that she is a virgin. missmossy, which state them post you go?
Re: Tribute To NYSC by ekanDamie: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
ollamy22:
grin shocked tongue grin
hi, u sent me a pm i cant acess dat mail now. u can mail me on madelemore138@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Dr Love: (case 1) My Partner Hardly Calls Me / I Treated Several Stds When I Was With Her Husband - Tonto Dikeh / This Is So Funny!!! And True Also...advice For My Follow Ops especially guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.