Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,425 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) (39075 Views)

Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid / Multiple Bomb Blasts At CBN Quarters In Maiduguri. Photos/Video / Nigerians Protest At CBN Office Over Bad Policies Of Gov Godwin Emefiele (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by stone07(m): 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
darknetcom:

you are the ones hyping it up..

if you would just forget it for a while it will come down...

find a way to produce those things you need from abroad localy...it can not be that hard...

what do you need from abroad that you can not produce here??...

me?..i need nothing a tall from abroad..

what is it??..fake hair?,bleaching cream?.,condoms?..

what?...
You are just talking as if that is how is easy.Tell us what u have been producing for people to buy. Did u produce the phone u are using or how many of your clothes are made in Nigeria.
U better go sleep.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ipod yoots would be happy about this,they don't want nigeria success! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by searay(m): 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
He DoN start

2 Likes

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by OBAGADAFFI: 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
darknetcom:

find a way to produce those things you need from abroad localy...it can not be that hard...

what?...

It simply shows your are not producer/manufacturer.

Every manufacturer in Nigeria import equipment and chemical for their production.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by lekbel09(m): 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
When we told them not to vote for the cow from daura,they said we are haters no u see ya sef.we jus dey start o dollar go still enter 700.If u like don't come out to protest on 5th february

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
darknetcom:

what?...
errmm oga,, which factory have you opened, and when will you start production of phones, tablets and computers for us? angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by Thawarplay(m): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Why is not ok
Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by wristbangle: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
A tip of the iceberg to Feb 5 mass protest.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
darknetcom:

what?...

Just produce fake hair and bleaching creaming without importing any raw material for 2 years. Dollar will fall faster than Nigeria falling now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by lekbel09(m): 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
whizraymond:
Ipod yoots would be happy about this,they don't want nigeria success! grin grin
.Eleyi o ni opolo rara. Dumb mumu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by Clone2020(m): 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
If you are in the US or have relatives in the US trying to send money to naija, I will exchange the funds at 420/$, simply deposit into my US bank account and receive instant funding into your Nigerian account. Don't bother with western Union and co, they exchange at 375/$ with fees and the exchange rate drops to around 345/$.

See my contact below.

2 Likes

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by Agriman(m): 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
Am tired of this country! Make we leave this country for those leaders. let them rule themselves and let them see how painful it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by phkka1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lai (lying) Mohammed can conveniently convince them that the -N-500 = $1. Just give him the chance to talk. Try him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by deflover(m): 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
darknetcom:

what?...

In order to sound learned you are sounding stupid
So you dont know why dollar determines the value of a currency but you are quick to read how America is in debts....

Gold was the former backing of all currencies before dollar was made the standard

You made mention about producing what you need here and ignoring the dollar
Are so highly stupid or you are trying so hard to justify your school fees

So the machinery used to produce your so called production
How will you source it
Do you ve the technology..

Smh
Stupidity is now a Nigerian

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

It simply shows your are not producer/manufacturer.

Every manufacturer in Nigeria import equipment and chemical for their production.

You dey mind the noise maker? Does he even know what raw material is?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by webcalculator(m): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
darknetcom:
why the hell do you people care about the dollar so much??..

is it your currency??...

i just read this morning that americas debt as hit 20trillion dollars...new record..
it could reach 30trillion in some years...

stop wishing yourselfs badluck...

future americans will be slaves...

is this what you want??...

how the hell do you want to pay back 20trillion dollars debt....
This is how to know those that are dependent. Smh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
darknetcom:

is it your currency??...

i just read this morning that americas debt as hit 20trillion dollars...new record..

Just look at your comment. Must you comment?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
lekbel09:
.Eleyi o ni opolo rara. Dumb mumu
you and foolishness are 5 and 6......oponu
Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by Kulas: 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
Pls can i hear from the South West that voted For Buhari and APC.This is just the beginning.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
darknetcom:

what?...

how do you produce those things without the neccesary infrastructure? no electricity, no roads, a corrupt government. where ll you start the manufacturing from?

8 Likes

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by ipreach: 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
this is just the beginning of the end of Buhari and APC

5 Likes

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by seguno2: 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
DDeliverer:
And it starts..

......to never end until victory is secured.

3 Likes

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
darknetcom:

what?...

What is this one saying? So the phone you used in typing this was manufactured in Nigeria? I know your type, continue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by lekbel09(m): 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
whizraymond:
you and foolishness are 5 and 6......oponu
I knw say u neva chop today hungry pikin

2 Likes

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by delishpot: 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
darknetcom:

what?...

There are many people who want to do as you have said. Please drop your contact info so they can reach you for materials they need to start producing things. Since they can not rely on dollar. You think people produce things out of thin air? You want to start something g, you may need to look outside for a start. Besides, the economy depends on many things the dollar influences and regular citizens can't change it. Such as fuel, gas, spare parts, raw materials etc. You think an individual can single handedly do those things without government support?

Adiwana:

Dunno whether you typed this to garner likes or what?But do you know that Almost all the countries in the world trade with dollars?You know why it's called almighty Dollar?

Na so Dem Dey talk my dear. We know dia type.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by chloride6: 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
darknetcom:

is it your currency??...

Most of it is domestic debt, BTW who told you debt is bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by Adiwana: 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
darknetcom:

is it your currency??...

Dunno whether you typed this to garner likes or what?But do you know that Almost all the countries in the world trade with dollars?You know why it's called almighty Dollar?

3 Likes

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by iwriterng(m): 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
darknetcom:

what?...

Your cell phone is an imported item.

MTN is an imported service.

80% of your clothing are imported from forming country.

The fuel in your car and generator is imported.

Your car, your generator, your pen, your shoe, you fan, your AC, your matches, a larger percentage of the medication you take.

Surgical equipments, electrical appliances... Every damn thing is imported.

Our foreign reserve is denominated in dollar, so no, we can't forget about dollars because it dictates our purchase price over here.

And we're not producing anything in Nigeria. We're not supposed to be an inventing nation, we're supposed to be an Agricultural nation, producing millions of grains, cocoa and other agricultural products for export, while we sell crude oil as well.

It's too late for us to start "inventing" in this part of the world. We're laid back, thousands of years behind.

We're just bleeped because our leaders can't see this.

4 Likes

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by MrMontella(m): 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
darknetcom:

is it your currency??...

where did you read this and what nonsense is this about america being future slaves?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
ayemerbarth:
we care because this ugly exchange rate is causing a negative and drastic increase in goods as we rely on industrialized nations or foreign markets for most of our wants.

That's the impression pdp want to give us

Do these people want us to keep importing?

All we need to do is put our asses to work, be inventive and innovative.
It's gonna take a while but we'll get there some day.
Even though the govt needs to buckle up, but it's not pdp that'll tell us that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by seguno2: 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Funjosh:
Am waiting for the dollar and naira to be equal tongue

.......as promised by Buhari and the demonic witches in APC more than two years ago.

3 Likes

Re: Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
I will lead the protest in Lagos soonest. Who is in ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate / Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) / Jide Tinubu: 7 Things You Should Know About The Late Tinubu's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.