Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Men Tortured By Police For Demanding For Their Late Parents Entitlements. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Tortured By Police For Demanding For Their Late Parents Entitlements. Photos (24551 Views)

10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) / Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil / Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Tortured By Police For Demanding For Their Late Parents Entitlements. Photos by megareal: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
How did they make the demand?
Re: Men Tortured By Police For Demanding For Their Late Parents Entitlements. Photos by drss2(m): 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
have u notice dat security personel brutality have increased since dis directionless govt took power
Re: Men Tortured By Police For Demanding For Their Late Parents Entitlements. Photos by Blaqsuqar: 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
A governor ordered this...smh

iwezor1:

Make 40k with 8k in less than 2weeks, system regulated ,for more info contact zero seven zero six one five nine six nine zero two
Oga please go 2ur village and make everybody millionaires

2 Likes

Re: Men Tortured By Police For Demanding For Their Late Parents Entitlements. Photos by willibounce1(m): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
Na to dey run now if we see police o.
Re: Men Tortured By Police For Demanding For Their Late Parents Entitlements. Photos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: Men Tortured By Police For Demanding For Their Late Parents Entitlements. Photos by purplekayc(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Police is your friend undecided
Re: Men Tortured By Police For Demanding For Their Late Parents Entitlements. Photos by maasoap(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
charlesucheh:
And we should believe all what you've just said abi?
I was looking to read something like this. Thumps up for you. The activist left so much out. Their father was employed by SUBEB OR SPEB, not by the governor directly. How come they were having direct issue with the governor?
Re: Men Tortured By Police For Demanding For Their Late Parents Entitlements. Photos by crackhouse(m): 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
napoleon77:
A Legal Practitioner complaining about an alleged crime on a social media platform? Why not go to court to prove your case and get justice? You expect justice from Facebook and Nairaland?
one policeman spotted.
Re: Men Tortured By Police For Demanding For Their Late Parents Entitlements. Photos by charlesucheh(m): 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
maasoap:

I was looking to read something like this. Thumps up for you. The activist left so much out. Their father was employed by SUBEB OR SPEB, not by the governor directly. How come they were having direct issue with the governor?
Bros I tire o! A one sided story is really not my thing!!!
Re: Men Tortured By Police For Demanding For Their Late Parents Entitlements. Photos by charlesucheh(m): 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
maasoap:

Bros! I tire o! A one sided story is really not what I will always want to digest! The underpins of their actions should be stated! Those on the accused side can't just be that dreaded na!

1 Like

Re: Men Tortured By Police For Demanding For Their Late Parents Entitlements. Photos by charlesucheh(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
maasoap:

Bros! I tire o! A one sided story is really not what I will always want to digest! The underpins of the
ir actions should be stated! Those on the accused side
can't just be that dreaded na! .
Re: Men Tortured By Police For Demanding For Their Late Parents Entitlements. Photos by dsocioemmy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
Can anything good come out from Nigeria police
Re: Men Tortured By Police For Demanding For Their Late Parents Entitlements. Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
olopa yare
Re: Men Tortured By Police For Demanding For Their Late Parents Entitlements. Photos by konfused: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
SpitsOnYoruba:

They know who they will do those shiit to

I've been hearing about how the Nigerian Police treat and humiliate innocent people, i wish they will try that with any of my family member

Guy just Pray that you don't jam SARS, just Pray and continue praying .....

Don't stop praying........

Don't stop........

Dont.......
Re: Men Tortured By Police For Demanding For Their Late Parents Entitlements. Photos by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
how does their hair have to do with this matter
Re: Men Tortured By Police For Demanding For Their Late Parents Entitlements. Photos by Maslow80: 1:32am On Jan 28, 2017
SpitsOnYoruba:

I've been hearing about how the Nigerian Police treat and humiliate innocent people, i wish they will try that with any of my family member
I pray for you that it will never happened because if it happened, there is nothing you can do. They will upturned the case against you and you will be like hehehehe!!!
Re: Men Tortured By Police For Demanding For Their Late Parents Entitlements. Photos by Dare2Try(m): 2:15am On Jan 28, 2017
To see that Gods will Akpabio impose Emmanuel udom on the people of akwa ibom state is what still baffles me
Re: Men Tortured By Police For Demanding For Their Late Parents Entitlements. Photos by Dare2Try(m): 2:18am On Jan 28, 2017
I rather depend on my neighbour dog than Nigeria police nothing good can come out from Dem
Re: Men Tortured By Police For Demanding For Their Late Parents Entitlements. Photos by kizzoh(m): 8:18am On Jan 28, 2017
SpitsOnYoruba:

So what will you do?
Re: Men Tortured By Police For Demanding For Their Late Parents Entitlements. Photos by Great504: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
According to legal Practitioner and Human Rights activist, Inibehe Effiong, these men were allegedly tortured and maltreated by the police for demand the payment of their late parents' entitlements from Governor Udom Emmanuel and the Akwa Ibom State Government.

Read what was shared by the lawyer on his Facebook page.

The three arrested, detained and arraigned next-of-kin of late primary school teachers in Akwa Ibom State 1991-date after their released yesterday following the perfection of their bail conditions. They are Benjamin Benson, Eno Kenneth and Utibe Sunday.

One of them, Eno Kenneth (far left) has informed me that he is NOT seeing clearly with his right eye owing to severe torture by men of the Nigeria Police Force, Akwa Ibom State Command. As you can see from the photos their hairs were shaved, against their wish.

They were harassed, tortured, intimidated, teargased and treated like common criminals by agents of the State for daring to demand the payment of their late parents' entitlements from Governor Udom Emmanuel and the Akwa Ibom State Government.

This impunity will not go unchallenged.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/men-tortured-by-police-for-demanding.html
simply sue them or follow your Lawyer's professional advice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina / EFCC Arrests 48 Suspected Internet Fraudsters, Herbalist In Lokoja (photos) / 63 Vehicles, 98 Shops Burnt In Abule Egba Pipeline Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.