Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

How To Make A Woman Orgasm Fast…with These 3 Killer Sex Positions With Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Woman Orgasm Fast…with These 3 Killer Sex Positions With Pictures (6915 Views)

Orgasm: "I Satisfy My Wife With 55" Killer "Sex Styles" – Prophet Kumchacha / Top 3 S3x Positions To Make A Girl Orgasm Fast / 17 Amazing Killer Sex Positions Men Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Woman Orgasm Fast…with These 3 Killer Sex Positions With Pictures by ultimatemoney: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
1. GET HER COMPLETELY RELAXED

Now it’s a known fact that women find it much harder to “get off” and orgasm without any pre-intimacy, so you should always try and introduce pre-intimacy before sex, let those tricky fingers hang loose bro.

But even before pre-intimacy, you have to get her totally relaxed so she’s comfortable in your company. If she’s not relaxed, it’s game over… she’ll be fakin like a pro.

Take your time dude, just make her feel at ease so she’s practically begging you to have sex with her… this is when you take it to the next stage and bring out the “BIG GUNS”.

2. USE THESE 3 KILLER SEX POSITIONS

Right then, once you’ve made her feel relaxed, clothes are off and you’re humping her like a jack rabbit, remember to use these 3 cheeky center of gravity moves:

POSITION 1: ADVANCED DOGGY

Click the link below to continue reading and view more sex position with their pictures
http://viid.me/qgPzlJ

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Orgasm Fast…with These 3 Killer Sex Positions With Pictures by obinna58(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2017

7 Likes

Re: How To Make A Woman Orgasm Fast…with These 3 Killer Sex Positions With Pictures by BestOnlineDeals(m): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
obinna58:

Dey there

Why do you think preachers are always screaming that Jesus is cuming soon tongue
Re: How To Make A Woman Orgasm Fast…with These 3 Killer Sex Positions With Pictures by obinna58(m): 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
BestOnlineDeals:

Dey there

Why do you think preachers are always screaming that Jesus is cuming soon tongue

It s now I understand that our unimaginary god z cumin soon cheesy
Re: How To Make A Woman Orgasm Fast…with These 3 Killer Sex Positions With Pictures by Syphonn(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sex is never satisfying when only one style is repeated over and over. Different sex positions come with different levels of pleasure to the partners involved.

The mastery of sex is not dependent on how long a person lasts, but it is based on the degree of satisfaction one gets from the act.

The missionary was pretty much meant for sex and is one of the most preferred sex positions because both partners are always comfortable. When you turn toward each other for some slow and sweet cuddles, you can UnCloth each other under the covers before one of you gets gently pulled on top.

But it has been discovered that there are numerous ways sex can be enjoyed without lying at your back and having your partner thrust till orgasm. Other styles can be used to acquire maximum pleasure.

Read more with images the 10 sex positions you never knew existed at www.healthyfeedz.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Women Overly Rated? / What Do Single Ladies Mean By The Last Fling Before The Ring? / How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.