Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

What Do Single Ladies Mean By The Last Fling Before The Ring? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Single Ladies Mean By The Last Fling Before The Ring? (6901 Views)

7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" / This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures / What Do Ladies Mean By Saying, "Take Me As I Am"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Single Ladies Mean By The Last Fling Before The Ring? by Orikinla(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
What do single ladies mean by the last fling before the ring?
Re: What Do Single Ladies Mean By The Last Fling Before The Ring? by iceberylin(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
undecided
Re: What Do Single Ladies Mean By The Last Fling Before The Ring? by izsmike: 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
last straff b4 wedding.... #justsaying
Re: What Do Single Ladies Mean By The Last Fling Before The Ring? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
It means one tasting one final rod before before subjecting themselves to a lifetime of sexual boredom with only ONE partner...Funny thing is, they could do this few weeks or months before or after their marriage

1 Like

Re: What Do Single Ladies Mean By The Last Fling Before The Ring? by BobbyRobson: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
Orikinla:
What do single ladies mean by the last fling before the ring?
many of them do this, final fling, fvcking every peeeeenissss that has banged! Them before and at present.

Yet they stand before God with that stinking pussssyyy to take marriage oath.

Tweaaaaaaaa!

*spits on all lying couples making mockery of God and marriages*
Re: What Do Single Ladies Mean By The Last Fling Before The Ring? by luvlyqueen(f): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
hmmmmn just passingby
Re: What Do Single Ladies Mean By The Last Fling Before The Ring? by Orikinla(m): 9:56am On Nov 06, 2014
I have also heard of them getting pregnant by their ex before wedding.
Like sleeping with their ex a week before the wedding and getting pregnant and fooling their husbands.

1 Like

Re: What Do Single Ladies Mean By The Last Fling Before The Ring? by Agybabe(f): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2014
It means "make ah do am for the last time before ah go". grin
Re: What Do Single Ladies Mean By The Last Fling Before The Ring? by scribble: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2014
This practice is for whor.es though

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About A Man(photos) / Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her / My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.