Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been (4442 Views)

What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
Strangest/naughtiest places you have fingered a woman or where a woman has been fingered?

we are enjoying the thread on codedruns forum , i thought i share it here as well

http://codedruns.com/forum/main-forum/naughty-places-you-have-been-fingered-or-fingered-someone/

Re: Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been by firstking01(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
Stupid post sad
Re: Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2017

Re: Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
Funny meme ^^
Re: Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been by Masonic(m): 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
What is finger
Re: Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
Masonic:
What is finger
Re: Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
firstking01:
Stupid post sad

You know it's not.
Re: Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been by Clemsworld(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
My friend said in a "Stream at PH"
Re: Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Clemsworld:
My friend said in a "Stream at PH"

you fingered a woman at the stream ? wow!
tell us about it , would you?
Re: Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been by engrobidigbo: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
On my way from lagos to enugu to collect my call up letter some years ago, i fingered a babe sitting beside me in a "luxurious bus" from ijebu ode to Okada non-stop. The babe got so hot she started kissing me. tongue
Re: Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been by politicalzaga00: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
lool. My girlfriend gave me the best Mouth Action in history on my staircase in the night...mehn i was damn happy
engrobidigbo:
On my way from lagos to enugu to collect my call up letter some years ago, i fingered a babe sitting beside me in a "luxurious bus" from ijebu ode to Okada non-stop. The babe got so hot she started kissing me. tongue
Re: Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
engrobidigbo:

Do you mind giving us the full story?
Re: Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been by engrobidigbo: 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
codedruns2:

Do you mind giving us the full story?

what's there to say?
Boarded a bus with a random chic seated beside me. The weather outside was cool and wet thereby making the A/C more efficient in cooling. By the time we got to ijebu ode she said she was feeling cold. I offered my wrapper from my hand luggage which she accepted. As i used the wrapper to cover her torso and legs she leaned towards me to gain some body warmth. Before i could say Obasanjo, she directed my hands to her body. It happened so fast and all i remember was she moaning as i gave her a pleasure ride till we got to okada bus stop where we parked to eat.

Crazy old days
Re: Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
Expectedly there would have been other passengers around. Did anyone else notice you two?
Re: Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been by mayorski01(m): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
codedruns2:
Expectedly there would have been other passengers around. Did anyone else notice you two?
OP what is it now? at least he told you the story
Re: Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been by politicalzaga00: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
bros did people notice you grin grin grin
engrobidigbo:

what's there to say?
Boarded a bus with a random chic seated beside me. The weather outside was cool and wet thereby making the A/C more efficient in cooling. By the time we got to ijebu ode she said she was feeling cold. I offered my wrapper from my hand luggage which she accepted. As i used the wrapper to cover her torso and legs she leaned towards me to gain some body warmth. Before i could say Obasanjo, she directed my hands to her body. It happened so fast and all i remember was she moaning as i gave her a pleasure ride till we got to okada bus stop where we parked to eat.

Crazy old days
Re: Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been by engrobidigbo: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
politicalzaga00:
bros did people notice you grin grin grin

That's the issue here....

Wayback then, i didn't care much about what people say or think about me! I could keep my beards for 6 or 8months without shaving! undecided Though there were some men beside me and i guess they knew what was happening cos she was moaning loud but i cared less about what they were thinking. undecided
Re: Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been by omoiyami65: 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
grin grin grin that girl is one crazy bitch
engrobidigbo:

That's the issue here....

Wayback then, i didn't care much about what people say or think about me! I could keep my beards for 6 or 8months without shaving! undecided Though there were some men beside me and i guess they knew what was happening cos she was moaning loud but i cared less about what they were thinking. undecided
Re: Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been by savage76(m): 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
It was in a cIass...nyte cIass in skuI..juss reminiscing.. angry
Re: Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
pervs everywhere, oh lawd i give up

When A Girl Doesnt Know Whom To Choose Among Her Numerous Suitors(photos) / Man Poses In Female Panties (Photo) / Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls?