Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? (8926 Views)

My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by elimsun(m): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
hello guys, pretty sure we have all had our fair share of laughable moments at that time of hot caressing with our partners. Well mine happened days back, was busy kissing and smooching. It was so intense and I could practically tell we were oblivious of our surrounding. To cut the long story, it was in the moment of intimacy that I mistakenly belched into my partner's mouth.

Very nauseating right?
Let's feel free to share our own moments of highly ridiculous escapades.
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by Kalatium(m): 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
I think the topic should be Awkward instead of naughtiest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
mistakenly inserted my diicck into her assholegrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
Just went outside to receive a call when I came back she was asleep sad on my first sex. Till now I've never had sex

3 Likes

Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by yarimo(m): 12:41am On Aug 28, 2020
I am here to read lies, thank you .

8 Likes

Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by Blackmoran(m): 12:46am On Aug 28, 2020
didn't know which hole to insert my junior

1 Like

Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by DaddyRochie1642: 1:29am On Aug 28, 2020
yarimo:
I am here to read lies, thank you .

Oga i just want to slap that your Large FOREHEAD and that your thick Lips grin grin
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by larryking540: 1:52am On Aug 28, 2020
inserting the magic stick in the wrong hole not in the anus and not also in the virginal
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by Mayannar(m): 2:04am On Aug 28, 2020
elimsun:
hello guys, pretty sure we have all had our fair share of laughable moments at that time of hot caressing with our partners. Well mine happened days back, was busy kissing and smooching. It was so intense and I could practically tell we were oblivious of our surrounding. To cut the long story, it was in the moment of intimacy that I mistakenly belched into my partner's mouth.

Very nauseating right?

shocked shocked grin grin... hahaha .. OP is crazy.

So wetin she talk?
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by Judybash93(m): 5:18am On Aug 28, 2020
larryking540:
inserting the magic stick in the wrong hole not in the anus and not also in the virginal

Where? Her nose?

4 Likes

Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by AgathaMoses(f): 5:30am On Aug 28, 2020
i mistakenly pee pee inside her toto durin sex

2 Likes

Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by Vyzz: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2020
cool
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by blingxx(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2020
see them ...lies undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:18am On Aug 28, 2020
I fingered her pussy and smelled it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by larryking540: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2020
Judybash93:

Where? Her nose?

no in her urethra,we actually have 2 holes in the female private part ,the virgina and the urethra
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by larryking540: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2020
AgathaMoses:
guy u can infect that lady ,was it worth it?
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by Judybash93(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2020
larryking540:

no in her urethra,we actually have 2 holes in the female private part ,the virgina and the urethra

Holy moly, how did that even fit?
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by Nemesis0147(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2020
AgathaMoses:
not possible oga

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by Denique(f): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2020
Looking for ideas, huh? wink

2 Likes

Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by Haywhymido(m): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2020
OK
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by WonderWoman5775(f): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2020
AgathaMoses:
OMG that's not good at all
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by WonderWoman5775(f): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2020
elimsun:

Very nauseating right?
Lol it's happens, it's usually by mistake, I have experienced it too,
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2020
Bit the pussy while sucking as a novice then. I actually left my teeth marks there cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by GolDRoger: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
How can i unread this post and the comments?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by sacajawea: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
I don't do naughty, My life has already been Naughtied
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by elimsun(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
Mayannar:

shocked shocked grin grin... hahaha .. OP is crazy.
So wetin she talk?
wetin she wan talk before... we just laughed it over
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by elimsun(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
WonderWoman5775:

Lol it's happens, it's usually by mistake, I have experienced it too,
wow
..so I'm not the odd one here sha
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by sunshineV(f): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
we was kissing when my partner bit my tongue in a sexy way it was cool and all until i overreacted and bit her tongue. it was messy
Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by elimsun(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
I fingered her pussy and smelled it.
mehn...thats really disgusting

1 Like

Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by larryking540: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
Judybash93:

Holy moly, how did that even fit?
it didn't go in but na deep pain her feel ,so I actually got Educated not once but twice ,so I have been observant on that each time I wan do kelewa

1 Like

Re: What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? by Afostev11(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
I pee inside her mouth thought it's sperm during Mouth Gig..... Never pick my calls till date

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Offer From Airtel? / I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer / Men Don't Wear Clothes Anymore (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.