Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,091 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again (4285 Views)

I Didnt Comit Suicide, I Didnt Go Through It.thanks NL / I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL / I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by ominirajj: 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
Please my good people save me. Am in an Abusive marriage where my Husband curses me all the time whenever we quarell. How can i do to stop this act because am fed up.please i need your candid advice
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by obiorathesubtle: 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
Poison him, then poison yourself

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by HarunaWest(m): 11:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
ominirajj:
Please my good people save me. Am in an Abusive marriage where my Husband curses me all the time whenever we quarell. How can i do to stop this act because am fed up
Sit him down and talk to him naturedly. Tell him you don't like the curses and abuses that's its not healthy. Don't fight or shout back at him,I believe with time he will change..
Meanwhile what is the foundation of your marriage? Did you marry from normal courtship or a situation made you people marry??

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
Kill yourself!!!!!!
Don't forget to drop the date here do we can say RIP on time

Say your own part. You must have triggered it. Think back well...
Let's help you. No man is an animal. Na Una cause am
Trust me I know
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by dingbang(m): 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
You aren't the only person experiencing this in marriage. If others opened up to u about their problems which are far worse than yours, you would thank your stars you havnt died yet..: now endure. No man is worth taking ur life out of depression
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by ominirajj: 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
HarunaWest:

Sit him down and talk to him naturedly. Tell him you don't like the curses and abuses that's its not healthy. Don't fight or shout back at him,I believe with time he will change..
Meanwhile what is the foundation of your marriage? Did you marry from normal courtship or a situation made you people marry??
we did court marriage, church marriage and traditional marriage
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by ominirajj: 12:00am On Jan 28, 2017
cummando:
Kill yourself!!!!!!
Don't forget to drop the date here do we can say RIP on time

Say your own part. You must have triggered it. Think back well...
Let's help you. No man is an animal. Na Una cause am
Trust me I know
i shall not die but live besides he is highly temperamental. And am the opposite .
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by majorbravo: 12:02am On Jan 28, 2017
what kind of curses? No sane husband would wish evil on his wife, unless you mean he scolds you a lot and that may be because of many factors. We don't have enough info to advice you yet.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by ominirajj: 12:05am On Jan 28, 2017
dingbang:
You aren't the only person experiencing this in marriage. If others opened up to u about their problems which are far worse than yours, you would thank your stars you havnt died yet..: now endure. No man is worth taking ur life out of depression
what do i do now we've got 2 kids thinking of divorcing him. The funniest is he doesnt even care to know how the curses hurt my soul
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by gedidiah: 12:06am On Jan 28, 2017
Find out wen he will be in good mood,cook him his favorite food,make him happy then try to talk sense into him.but hope he never start to see another woman outside?
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by ominirajj: 12:08am On Jan 28, 2017
majorbravo:
what kind of curses? No sane husband would wish evil on his wife, unless you mean he scolds you a lot and that may be because of many factors. We don't have enough info to advice you yet.
life treathening curses. No be small oo. A man u call your husband saying you wont make in life
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 28, 2017
ominirajj:
i shall not die but live besides he is highly temperamental. And am the opposite .
Good. Now u won't die we can talk.

Try this. Be silent always. And see magic happen

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by majorbravo: 12:09am On Jan 28, 2017
ominirajj:
life treathening curses. No be small oo. A man u call your husband saying you wont make in life
I see the problem now. This may seem harsh, but the following are reasons a man may scold his wife:

Your husband is frustrated about something. It may be his work, life, or burden of financial responsibility bothering him.

or maybe he thinks its you.

He may think you aren't a very smart enough person and this comes from his trying to correct you but to no avail. Do you have a college degree or a job? If you are a housewife he may be tired of you sitting around and want you to work so you help out with domestic finance but perhaps he has the impression you do not want to or perhaps don't even have the requisite qualifications to keep one.

I see African Men these days not comfortable with wives who are just making babies and become stay at home mums, the economy is worsening and females are taking up all the jobs men used to have. So they expect their wives to help out more often as things have changed. It becomes very depressing when the wife isn't qualified or uninterested in stepping up.

If you want him to stop cursing, get a job or be industrious in other ways. He will start to praise you within a short time.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by ominirajj: 12:09am On Jan 28, 2017
gedidiah:
Find out wen he will be in good mood,cook him his favorite food,make him happy then try to talk sense into him.but hope he never start to see another woman outside?
that am not sure o.Honestly i have weeped to night
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by DozieInc(m): 12:13am On Jan 28, 2017
* Look inwards -what do you do that causes or contributes to the quarrel ( decide to stop doing it)

*Look external -what factors besides you that cause quarrel (apply wisdom per time in handling them)

*What is that particular thing that causes disagreement between the two of you (try to find a common ground, you mustn't be right always)

Try to have an earnest conversation with him, with a view to ending quarrels in your marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by GuDErboY(m): 12:14am On Jan 28, 2017
Pray for your marriage ma'am. Pray for your husband. There is nothing God can't do. Neva forget to remember to pray continually.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by Masonic(m): 12:17am On Jan 28, 2017
ominirajj:

Can't you just file for divorce?
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by ominirajj: 12:19am On Jan 28, 2017
DozieInc:
* Look inwards -what do you do that causes or contributes to the quarrel ( decide to stop doing it)

*Look external -what factors besides you that cause quarrel (apply wisdom per time in handling them)

*What is that particular thing that causes disagreement between the two of you (try to find a common ground, you mustn't be right always)

Try to have an earnest conversation with him, with a view to ending quarrels in your marriage.
he is a man who make his decisions alone ur opinion as a wife doesnt count and he is always shouting when talking
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by ominirajj: 12:22am On Jan 28, 2017
Masonic:

Can't you just file for divorce?
could u please put me through
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by knightsson: 12:25am On Jan 28, 2017
ominirajj:
Please my good people save me. Am in an Abusive marriage where my Husband curses me all the time whenever we quarell. How can i do to stop this act because am fed up.please i need your candid advice

Its very easy dear,
slice his throat and bring your pvssy to me to become the owner. That's if you have money.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by Masonic(m): 12:26am On Jan 28, 2017
ominirajj:
could u please put me through

I've never been married so I have no idea how to go about it, ma'am.

I'd advice you relocate your topic to the Family section. You should get more matured inputs there. Sorry about everything. sad

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by McBrooklyn(m): 12:26am On Jan 28, 2017

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by ominirajj: 12:29am On Jan 28, 2017
majorbravo:

I see the problem now. This may seem harsh, but the following are reasons a man may scold his wife:

Your husband is frustrated about something. It may be his work, life, or burden of financial responsibility bothering him.

or maybe he thinks its you.

He may think you aren't a very smart enough person and this comes from his trying to correct you but to no avail. Do you have a college degree or a job? If you are a housewife he may be tired of you sitting around and want you to work so you help out with domestic finance but perhaps he has the impression you do not want to or perhaps don't even have the requisite qualifications to keep one.

I see African Men these days not comfortable with wives who are just making babies and become stay at home mums, the economy is worsening and females are taking up all the jobs men used to have. So they expect their wives to help out more often as things have changed. It becomes very depressing when the wife isn't qualified or uninterested in stepping up.

If you want him to stop cursing, get a job or be industrious in other ways. He will start to praise you within a short time.
Am not a full house wife . I am a degree holder and i work as well. The thing is he is older than. I do and he feels he can curse in expressing himself he is a dictator kind of husband who doesnt care about my opinion
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 28, 2017
ominirajj:
Cook your best meal and eat to your satisfaction anytime you are in that mood.

#selflove

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by ominirajj: 12:32am On Jan 28, 2017
knightsson:

Its very easy dear,
slice his throat and bring your pvssy to me to become the owner. That's if you have money.
i beg do not comment if u dont have meaningful things to say. Am not joking
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by majorbravo: 12:32am On Jan 28, 2017
ominirajj:
Am not a full house wife . I am a degree holder and i work as well. The thing is he is older than. I do and he feels he can curse in expressing himself he is a dictator kind of husband who doesnt care about my opinion

How much older? Did you marry a primitive man? Those men who barely communicate in English? How educated is he?

I think I know where you are coming from, I feel sorry for you already as I have been warning all my female Nigerian friends to desist from Traditional men that think because you are married to them you become a slave. There is a solution though.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by knightsson: 12:36am On Jan 28, 2017
ominirajj:
i beg do not comment if u dont have meaningful things to say. Am not joking

Are you referring to me? or it seems to you that I was joking?

Let me help your life sha with someone with a professional advice.

@TheCob please someone over here plead for your advice to save her matrimonial home.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by ikp120(m): 12:38am On Jan 28, 2017
Sorry, you married a frustrated man. He doesn't see you the way a man should see a woman he loves.

Just try and avoid arguing with him. Don't listen to those feminists on NL o because your kinda husband will definitely brutalise you if you try feminism with him o.

Just give him the silence treatment. Make sure you make food available always and also give him better fvcking sessions whenever he comes around to dig your pussy. grin grin grin

Thank me later. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by pennytrate: 12:40am On Jan 28, 2017
♣ • → kill youself•
And open a thread telling us how you did it• ™
°°
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by knightsson: 12:41am On Jan 28, 2017
Oyind17:
Cook your best meal and eat to your satisfaction anytime you are in that mood.

#selflove

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by dikeigbo2(m): 12:42am On Jan 28, 2017
Madam,marriage is of two categories this time around...

Those that are enjoying their marriage.
And those that are enduring their marriage.

And above all,those who don't enjoy theirs and those who don't endure theirs...ends up in perpetual conflicts and finally divorced....so choose the golden part and enjoy later..
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 28, 2017
knightsson:

Imagine an advice a supposedly married woman is given to her fellow in dire need of advice on her to stable her dwindling home.

"Spit!"
Who is this piece of trash on my mention

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Different People’s Reactions When Nepa Is About To Cut Their Light – Meme / I Wish I Never Had A Mother / How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.