Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did (2288 Views)

I Visited A Club At Ibadan, You Won't Believe What I Saw (photo) / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama / Ladies, What Will You Do If Your Man Did This To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by echobee(f): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2009
some people no they mind their business,if they like make they blow kata for their,none of my business
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by mamagee3(f): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2009
!amebo no1:

tales by moonlight

story story, storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, once upon a time, time time grin grin grin

There was a girl who was a prostitute named amebo. cool
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by semid4lyfe(m): 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2009
Isn't this the same mama-gee that claimed she was married and started a thread on How she should welcome her husband?

Mental retardation na bad & incurable disease.

BTW, I think mama-gee and mama_gee could be the same person and be logged into Nairaland at the same time. I do this a lot with my two usernames thru' my phone and pc or using different browsers on my phone.

Go Figure!
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by amebono1: 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2009
semid4lyfe:

Isn't this the same mama-gee that claimed she was married and started a thread on How she should welcome her husband?

BTW, I think mama-gee and mama_gee could be the same person and be logged into Nairaland at the same time. I do this a lot with my two usernames thru' my phone and pc or using different browsers on my phone.

Go Figure!

Shes demented grin grin
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by puskin: 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2009
^ Demented is an understatement.
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by mamagee3(f): 12:44am On Dec 02, 2009
semid4lyfe:

Go Figure!

My dear you're really an obnoxious fellow! grin grin
Just because you use duplicate identities on nairaland
doesn't mean everyone does. Immediately I saw the other mama-gee id
I knew some ode on this forum would say I'm using double identities
And I wasn't wrong afterall
. grin grin grin
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by mamagee9(m): 12:47am On Dec 02, 2009
lol semid4lyfe and mama-gee
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by dean2725: 5:13am On Dec 02, 2009
Wrong thread!!
*shakes head and walk away*
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by 190: 8:32am On Dec 02, 2009
mama_gee just keeps getting mader and mader
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by kpolli(m): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2009
r u sure, ?
thats too much 4 a church o,
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by r231(m): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2009
Nollywood movie part 1
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by ololo12: 2:45am On Sep 21, 2010
Maybe, looking for some cheap attention?? what do you think

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Or Bondage? / Sex In The Church / Sharing Tooth Brush vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.