Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You (2185 Views)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Bossjakande: 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
Watch for a change in her affections toward you. You might get suspicious if your wife suddenly distances herself from you, but if she suddenly becomes inexplicably more affectionate toward you, that could be just as bad a sign. [5]
A cheating wife can pay more attention to you as a way to ease her guilty conscience. If she devotes more attention to you when the two of you are together, she can momentarily make herself feel better about what she does when you aren't around.
Pay attention to her phone habits. This can be a bit tricky since many women naturally spend a lot of time on the phone. If your wife suddenly spends more time talking or texting, though, or if she hangs up as soon as you enter the room, these habits could suggest that she's talking to someone new in her life whom she does not want you to know about. [6]
Try asking your wife about the phone calls she receives, especially if she leaves the room to take them or quickly hangs up when you walk in. Gauge whether or not her response seems truthful or if she is trying to make an excuse for who was on the other end of the line.
You should also pay attention to other changes in her calling habits, including the frequency of calls, time of day, and tone of voice she uses. [7]
Determine if your wife is nit-picking. Many husbands may already think that their wives nag them, but if your wife is becoming even more critical of your behavior than usual, she might be looking for ways to justify the affair to herself. [8]
If your wife suddenly acts as though nothing you do is right in her eyes, there are considerable problems in your relationship, even if your wife is not cheating on you.
On the other hand, it could also be a bad sign if your wife "nags" at you less. If you have given your wife a good reason to stop nagging by improving the traits she often criticized you for or by being more attentive, less nagging can be great. If you have not changed your behavior, though, and she becomes less critical of you, it could be a sign that she has become indifferent toward you, which could mean that she's getting emotional fulfillment from another source.
Take note of any changes in sexual behavior. You might expect your wife to show less interest in you sexually if she starts cheating on you. While this can be the case in some instances, just as often, wives will seem more interested in sex than before. [9]
Wanting more sex can be your wife's way of alleviating the guilt she has for cheating on you.
If your wife wants more sex, it could also be a sign that she is having an emotional affair and using you to satisfy her sexual desire for a man she cannot have in bed.
On the other hand, if you had a healthy enough sex life before and the flames suddenly die out between you, it could indicate that she is fulfilling her sexual desires with someone else.
Make eye contact. On instinct, humans avoid eye contact with others when they feel guilty or when they have a secret to hide. Try to make eye contact with your wife throughout the day. If she is cheating, there is a good chance that she will turn away more often than not. [10]
This is especially important when you ask her about where she has been, who she's been with, and what she has been doing. Since she will need to come right out and lie to you if she does not want to admit to cheating, she will find it much harder to look you in the eye than she normally would.
Note how much time she spends on the computer. Nowadays, the computer is used as a means of communication just as often as the phone is. If your wife spends more of her evenings on the computer and becomes defensive when you ask about it, she might be sending emails or communicating via social media with someone she hopes you won't find out about.
Take a glance at your wife's Internet history when she is not around to see. If her history has been erased, consider that to be a red flag and a sign that there was something there she did not want you to see.
Remember that cell phones are the most commonly-used computer. Ask to see her phone. If she is defensive, it could be a sign that she is hiding something there. If you do have access to the phone, consider applications that might indicate cheating, such as Ashley Madison, Tinder or other dating apps. Social apps like Skype, Snapchat, Kik or WhatsApp may be ways that she is hiding her communication with another man, especially if the history in these apps is always deleted.
Review the cell phone bill. Most carriers provide detailed calling records. Look for unfamiliar numbers that are dialed or used for texting frequently. Consider using reverse phone lookup services such as spydialer.com to get a name and location for the phone number.
Consider evasive behavior as a bad sign. As a general rule, if your wife suddenly begins sharing fewer details about her day and her thoughts, she might be hiding something or getting the emotional support she needs from another source. [11]
Women are rarely secretive unless they have a good reason to be. They are generally more inclined to open up about their thoughts and feelings than men are, and while husbands may hold back in an effort to avoid what they perceive as "nagging," wives rarely demonstrate the same behavior.
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
You sha wan make d man die b4 him time with all des tinz wey u post.

5 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Or11: 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
A wise man once said, “what you don’t know doesn’t kill you”.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by thesicilian: 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
Or11:
Except for cancer, AIDS and a host of other fatal diseases.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Bossjakande: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
Or11:
and did u think is rite for a woman to cheat on her hubby. lalasticlala pls take to front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Bossjakande: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
thesicilian:

Except for cancer, AIDS and a host of other fatal diseases.
God bless u dey cheat and bring disease to house so as a guy u hav to be careful
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Acidosis(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
Or11:

What you do not know (ignorance) kills faster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Great blog from the boss

Frontpage things
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Bossjakande: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nofavorss:
Great blog from the boss

Frontpage things
d blog dosnt have reginia Daniel or big brother dey know wat to do for sake of our family. if dey like dey send it if not, so long one or 2 pplearn from it yigiyaga ahnie
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Bossjakande: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
cococandy amarabae fortifiedcity makydebbie yettymuse eyinjuege blank daeylar oyindidi sisisioge ishilove please front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Oyindidi(f): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
I get headache, I no fit read
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Bossjakande: 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
I get headache, I no fit read
sorry dear cos u didnt sleep early

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Oyindidi(f): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bossjakande:
sorry dear cos u didnt sleep early
I couldn't sleep for 2 days and its affecting me
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Pavore9: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
Why bother with marrying?

OP, hope you will also write on "How To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating On You"
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Bossjakande: 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
I couldn't sleep for 2 days and its affecting me
am sorry dear why DAT take panadol.
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Bossjakande: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pavore9:
Why bother with marrying?

OP, hope you will also write on "How To Know If Your Husband Is Cheating On You"
we marry to born children and to have sex
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Pavore9: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bossjakande:
we marry to born children and to have sex

What is your response to the second part of my post?
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Bossjakande: 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pavore9:

What is your response to the second part of my post?
I will blog it soon will mention u. are u a guy or a girl.
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Pavore9: 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bossjakande:
I will blog it soon will mention u. are u a guy or a girl.

Gender is irrelevant.
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Bossjakande: 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pavore9:

Gender is irrelevant.
I know DAT I just want to know who am chatting wit.
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Pavore9: 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bossjakande:
I know DAT I just want to know who am chatting wit.

The Agric section will give you an insight.
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Bossjakande: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pavore9:

The Agric section will give you an insight.
wats my business with agric rooms. all am asking are u a guy or a girl
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Pavore9: 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bossjakande:
wats my business with agric rooms. all am asking are u a guy or a girl

Like I typed earlier, it is irrelevant.
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Oyindidi(f): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bossjakande:
am sorry dear why DAT take panadol.
I will take it later
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Bossjakande: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pavore9:

Like I typed earlier, it is irrelevant.
dont say DAT dear. I think dis is a friendship to start if u think am a useless guy DAT womanize DAT a lie. am a simple guy and I say wats on my mind. I think ur a girl. DAT agric room is boring
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Bossjakande: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
I will take it later
do DAT now so u feel beta
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Oyindidi(f): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bossjakande:
do DAT now so u feel beta
when I want to sleep
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Pavore9: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bossjakande:
dont say DAT dear. I think dis is a friendship to start if u think am a useless guy DAT womanize DAT a lie. am a simple guy and I say wats on my mind. I think ur a girl. DAT agric room is boring

Dear shocked
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Bossjakande: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pavore9:

Dear shocked
pls follow me
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Bossjakande: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
when I want to sleep
OK dear
Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by eyinjuege: 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bossjakande:
d blog dosnt have reginia Daniel or big brother dey know wat to do for sake of our family. if dey like dey send it if not, so long one or 2 pplearn from it yigiyaga ahnie

please, start putting sources when you post other people's work word for word. it shows you're a true gentleman and you aknowledge the hardwork and time they've put in the write up.

3 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Wife Is Cheating On You by Bossjakande: 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
eyinjuege:

please, start putting sources when you post other people's work word for word. it shows you're a true gentleman and you aknowledge the hardwork and time they've put in the write up.
i wrote did blog myself I compose all my blogs even from all my account on ban I.did myself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. / Lagos: ‘my Husband Kept Secret Wife, Children For 10 Years’ • Woman He Called Hi / I Bought Rotten Ice Cream From Big Treat ; Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.