Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

•°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• (1090 Views)

•°• Battleground!! : Fabbsdcrayvet Vs Nastynic •°• / •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• / •°• Regular Battle : Fluxmind Vs Joewendell •°• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

•°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by JoeWendell: 7:18am On Jan 28, 2017
. Nastynic vs Joewendell

[b] Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Personals - 2 points

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 8bars

- Deadline is 8pm, sunday 29 January 2017

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!! [/b]
Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by nastynic(m): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
after u joe...

Ladies firstgrin
Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by JoeWendell: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
Checks. .

Nic wanna post tonight? grin
Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by JoeWendell: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
Well! Ladies and gentlemen, this is the moment you've all been waiting for,

A showdown between two punchline hero's on the first ever Episode of the Blackout series live here in Nairaland.

Featuring a rookie textbattler, who has a way of making nothing look like everything, and a vet eating Tyrannosaurus who has dominated the likes of Fluxmind and Kidpaku with crazy metaphors and out of this world punchlines grin
Ladies and gentlemen I present to you!!

The first Ever BLACKOUT series!

Nastynic : he is yet to record a battle here in this platform, this should be his first, nevertheless that hasn't stoped him from killing glads, we have seen him do it over and over again in the two lines to diss thread,
Here is a flashback of what Nasty can do :

When nic rides,just know guns clap quick/ just a red alert! Niggas should better learn escape tactics/

Joewendell : He is also a newbie is this section, that has acquired the mixed skills of Ibime and streetwise, a vet eating Tyrannosaurus, with crazy punching skills,
He is a product of detriot, a result of 24 hours banging between lil kim and royce d 5'9, joe has recorded two battles in this section, and he completely destroyed his opponents, he has showed his lyrical prowess in more than one occasion, well with all said and done,
Ladies and gentlemen, this is what joe can do:

this s•x starved doofus, doesn't know I've tammed his sis
he's a v°rgin b:tch, its not his fault, cos I blame his pr:ck
but the douche bag, continues to claim its thick
the only time the doofus, went close to fork with that Lazy stick
is when I spelled kid backwards and it became a dik!!

if he claims heavyweight, I will knock the clone
even his fans knows he is weak and blunt like smoke
he drop s creative and heavy punches? . .this wacko is not that dope
cos all his touch light , like that old Nokia phone

All said and done folks,
Grab your popcorns and come occupy the frontseats, trust me folks this aint the type of battle, you wanna hear from gossips.

BLACKOUT presents to you -

Nastynic Vs Joewendell

Where my keys at? grin
Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ghen ghen!! Wendy hope the püssy is wet enough grin grin

Nasty get this nigguh!

1 Like

Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by nastynic(m): 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
JoeWendell:
Checks. .
Nic wanna post tonight? grin
nah tomorrow

damn tired
Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
See film na... Husband don tire, wife toto don ready for good dicking only to get falling of hand. Wendy no go cook fried rice & chicken tomorrow cheesy grin
Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by JoeWendell: 10:09am On Jan 29, 2017
Nastynic, oya come post.
You have until midnight to post your verse, else you will be reported to the mods
And you will cop a ban for violating the rule! undecided
Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by nastynic(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
joewendell

am still waiting
Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by JoeWendell: 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
nastynic:
joewendell

am still waiting

Arranging my verse now, once I post.
Post too grin
Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by JoeWendell: 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
I put myself up against Nasty, you should know I have a killing Plan
it ought to be an easy win battling someone who is half a weakling man
who's addicted to liking my sh:t, the b:tch is more like my freaking stan
I'll have him giving blows to niggas, tied to a roof top, its less bondage fetish . . .he's more like a ceiling fan

Its all lies from this sham
rubbish raps, outdated crap, even when he spits afar, no new lines from this stans
I'll barbecue his neocortex , have a giant take his sight with his plans
Seeing is believing right? This fool will remain a doubting thomas since cyclops already took the only eye of this Man!

You think this punk cool with the bars?
nah! he nothing but a dumb fool with the scar
And my punches will own kill and 'die nasty' like and ancient emperor. .
I'll storm his home, make his pops elope, and make him run too a place afar
if he stops, I'll give him 60 shots like a drunk dude in a bar!

I'll burn his organs with magic portions
bring a snake to the match, to get this bandit tortured
I'll beat the ground three time before I kill this Nasty orphan
one turn, the viper hits your neck. . Like Randy orton

Its ok to bust in tears, when I whoop you here, am the guy that slay foes
with the powers I got in shilloh. . I'l destroy the negro, and whatever the ape throws
I have broken him down piece by piece, and now he is a dead hoe
I already owned and win nas like David oyedepo

When we in the ring, I'll do a moonsault. .wild diver/
I'll give him the world strongest slam, this dude's known wild fighter
Hold straight grapple, turn him upside down, show a good old smile. .after
am just taunting the crowd. . nasty's brains will be all over the ring once I hit that tombstone Pile driver!

I'll cut off your reproductive organ, and men will laugh you scatter
you'll become a haemaphrodite, my pens will crash tha Maga
I'll replace your d:ck with a bird, when joe talks. women will start ta jagga
You'll have a talking bird as your Private . . . . penguins of Madagascar

This is where the map bends
and this rat ends
. I'll split you in two make you half men
sodomise you with blades have you smashed then
throw you into a crescent moon so you can meet your sharp end!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by nastynic(m): 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
JOE'S ANNIHILATION
-
-
-
first thought Joe was unbeaten/ till flux gave him a serious beating/ but he keeps talkin carelessly/ don't blame me if he get whooped recklessly/ cause I've got a good heart so i beat mercilessly...
-
-
i know he is praying for a duck/ another unanswered prayer to God/ I'll decapitate his guts/ nd spill his vocal cords/ now thank me for saving NL from trash talks....cause Joe just lost his voice!
-
-
I'll have this punch make love to him/ cause when they French kiss his chin/ he will have lip cuts... Cause he decided to f*ck with a dominatrix!
-
-
i shine brighter than Joe, even if i was the darkest night(knight)/i ain't Michael but i will jack son.. crack his spinal cord.. Then let ma goons beat him black n white
-
-
his siblings i won't spare either/ kidnap his sister/ have her eyes smeared with ether/ cause like Taylor swift... i now have a bitch... To cry me a river
-
-
u bars are so boring, only read as a good distraction/ even if u have magnet in them..they won't get an attraction
-
u claimed u from Detroit, Gee/ u've never been overseas/ (thinks aloud) "maybe he crosses a stream before he reaches his crib"/ even if ye is trulya decendant of Kim/ should be because of the bad habit... of royce, stretching condoms past their elastic limit!...
-
-
now we have him in a wood coffin/
after nasty did the finishing touches/
now i bow ma head to him.. Don't think i've acknowledged him as a rapking..am just trynna be a gentleman,paying last respect to a dead body....

*Black out*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by JoeWendell: 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hmm

Nasty thumbs up, you try small grin

Your votes ninjas:

Emaprince
Ibime
Airmark
Coogar
Giyazz
Glacierz
Jason21
Guykhena
Limerick
Kr0ne
Ksslib
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlordjnr
YoungDaNaval
Obainojazz
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
ZachHugo
Geoxpress
Gottoboy
Sosiqdude
Liricyst
Obesemf
Sinizia
Dklef
Heywhizzy
Iceskidd
Hydrog3n
Whiz10
Kineticist
Fluxmind
Paayne
Mrkang

1 Like 1 Share

Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by JoeWendell: 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
nastynic:
JOE'S ANNIHILATION
-
-
-
first thought Joe was unbeaten/ till flux gave him a serious beating/ but he keeps talkin carelessly/ don't blame me if he get whooped recklessly/ cause I've got a good heart so i beat mercilessly...
-
-
i know he is praying for a duck/ another unanswered prayer to God/ I'll decapitate his guts/ nd spill his vocal cords/ now thank me for saving NL from trash talks....cause Joe just lost his voice!
-
-
I'll have this punch make love to him/ cause when they French kiss his chin/ he will have lip cuts... Cause he decided to f*ck with a dominatrix!
-
-
i shine brighter than Joe, even if i was the darkest night(knight)/i ain't Michael but i will jack son.. crack his spinal cord.. Then let ma goons beat him black n white
-
-
his siblings i won't spare either/ kidnap his sister/ have her eyes smeared with ether/ cause like Taylor swift... i now have a bitch... To cry me a river
-
-
u bars are so boring, only read as a good distraction/ even if u have magnet in them..they won't get an attraction
-
u claimed u from Detroit, Gee/ u've never been overseas/ (thinks aloud) "maybe he crosses a stream before he reaches his crib"/ even if ye is trulya decendant of Kim/ should be because of the bad habit... of royce, stretching condoms past their elastic limit!...
-
-
now we have him in a wood coffin/
after nasty did the finishing touches/
now i bow ma head to him.. Don't think i've acknowledged him as a rapking..am just trynna be a gentleman,paying last respect to a dead body....

*Black out*
Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nastynic vs Joewendell

[b] Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point > Joe

Rhymes - 2 points > Tie

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points > Joe

Punchlines - 3 points > Joe ( from the Randy Orton bar downwards)

Flow - 1 point > Nasty

Personals - 2 points > Nasty

Wordplays - 2 points > Joe

Closer - 1 point > Joe

MVGT > JoeWendell

1 Like

Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by Funlordjnr: 7:37am On Jan 30, 2017
MVGT: Joe wendell....

2 Likes

Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by JoeWendell: 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
grin more votes please

Emaprince
Ibime
Airmark
Coogar
Giyazz
Glacierz
Jason21
Guykhena
Limerick
Kr0ne
Ksslib
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
YoungDaNaval
Obainojazz
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
ZachHugo
Geoxpress
Gottoboy
Sosiqdude
Liricyst
Obesemf
Sinizia
Dklef
Heywhizzy
Iceskidd
Hydrog3n
Whiz10
Kineticist
Paayne
Mrkang
Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by nastynic(m): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
Chei!

Ku ku ki mi grin

1 Like

Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by whiz10(m): 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
Joe got this. I'll vote according to criteria, if i have a chance to.

For now, MVGT - joewendell
Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by JoeWendell: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hahahah, grin

More votes n:ggas
Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
JoeWendell:
Hahahah, grin

More votes n:ggas

See greedy fella, you've won haba undecided
Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by JoeWendell: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
fluxmind:

See greedy fella, you've won haba undecided

Hahahah.
More votes please! grin
Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by KidPaku: 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
My verd -

Opener - hoe.
Rhymes - hoe.
Similes/metaphors - hoe.
Punchlines - hoe.

rubbish raps, outdated crap, even when he spits afar, no new lines from this stans
Seeing is believing right? This fool will remain a doubting thomas since cyclops already took the only eye of this Man!

Nasty had one that banged also

Flow - ( hoe ) felt hoe more
Personals - nasty, hoe had none
Wordplays - ( hoe ) win nas/ winners and die nasty/ dynasty, earned him these points.
Closer - ( hoe ) . Bang!

Igmvt - hoe

Nasty you did well bruv they say practise makes perfect, more battles like this and you will killing the likes of jigsawkillah very soon,

Mrkang callout. Paayne callout. Zachhugo callout. Hydrog3n callout.
Fluxmind callout. Whoever accepts first. I battle em.

2 Likes

Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by KidPaku: 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
JoeWendell:
Well! Ladies and gentlemen, this is the moment you've all been waiting for,

A showdown between two punchline hero's on the first ever Episode of the Blackout series live here in Nairaland.

Featuring a rookie textbattler, who has a way of making nothing look like everything, and a vet eating Tyrannosaurus who has dominated the likes of Fluxmind and Kidpaku with crazy metaphors and out of this world punchlines grin
Ladies and gentlemen I present to you!!

The first Ever BLACKOUT series!

Nastynic : he is yet to record a battle here in this platform, this should be his first, nevertheless that hasn't stoped him from killing glads, we have seen him do it over and over again in the two lines to diss thread,
Here is a flashback of what Nasty can do :

When nic rides,just know guns clap quick/ just a red alert! Niggas should better learn escape tactics/

Joewendell : He is also a newbie is this section, that has acquired the mixed skills of Ibime and streetwise, a vet eating Tyrannosaurus, with crazy punching skills,
He is a product of detriot, a result of 24 hours banging between lil kim and royce d 5'9, joe has recorded two battles in this section, and he completely destroyed his opponents, he has showed his lyrical prowess in more than one occasion, well with all said and done,
Ladies and gentlemen, this is what joe can do:

this s•x starved doofus, doesn't know I've tammed his sis
he's a v°rgin b:tch, its not his fault, cos I blame his pr:ck
but the douche bag, continues to claim its thick
the only time the doofus, went close to fork with that Lazy stick
is when I spelled kid backwards and it became a dik!!

if he claims heavyweight, I will knock the clone
even his fans knows he is weak and blunt like smoke
he drop s creative and heavy punches? . .this wacko is not that dope
cos all his touch light , like that old Nokia phone

All said and done folks,
Grab your popcorns and come occupy the frontseats, trust me folks this aint the type of battle, you wanna hear from gossips.

BLACKOUT presents to you -

Nastynic Vs Joewendell

Where my keys at? grin

Can't recall you destroying me bruv, are you high or something?

1 Like

Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by JoeWendell: 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
Vote closes 12 tonight grin
Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by blessedmarshal(f): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nasty got barz

1 Like

Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by JoeWendell: 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
Votes closed!

Joewendell wins via flawless victory grin

1 Like

Re: •°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• by ZachHugo(m): 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
KidPaku:
My verd -

Opener - hoe.
Rhymes - hoe.
Similes/metaphors - hoe.
Punchlines - hoe.

Nasty had one that banged also

Flow - ( hoe ) felt hoe more
Personals - nasty, hoe had none
Wordplays - ( hoe ) win nas/ winners and die nasty/ dynasty, earned him these points.
Closer - ( hoe ) . Bang!

Igmvt - hoe

Nasty you did well bruv they say practise makes perfect, more battles like this and you will killing the likes of jigsawkillah very soon,

Mrkang callout. Paayne callout. Zachhugo callout. Hydrog3n callout.
Fluxmind callout. Whoever accepts first. I battle em.

Just returning from a stupid break. . . .I'll get back to you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lyricist /rappers... Please Rate These Lines / I Wanna Verse Someone On April,13th! And Do A Audio Song W/ Bj / Aquaman Vs Rahzel-hot 6teen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.