Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup (5428 Views)

Poll: Is the north, not too greed

Yes, very very very very greed: 100% (2 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) / Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by becomrich15: 2:25am On Dec 02, 2009
coma means he is 90% gone, just less than 10% alive.

dictionary defination

Coma, from the Greek word "koma," meaning a state of extreme unresponsiveness, in which an individual exhibits no voluntary movement

Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by becomrich15: 2:39am On Dec 02, 2009
I believe that the solution is still to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into benin republic, that way a northerner take over, most likely the senate president. since that is what the constitution says.

Look what some of you may not know. It may lead to problem in future.

I would be back to tell you.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by becomrich15: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2009
stop showing the military, nigeria does not have a good defend system. look at the blue dot are military barrack in nigeria. You know those who plan the barracks are more like fools. Those who plan the nigeria defend system have no brain. who is going to attack you from niger republic? NOBODY.

How do any normal human go and put army barrack in the desert. who is going to attack you in the north?? Nobody. Niger republic is a defence system, Nobody can attack nigeria from Niger republic. But those mumu put all the concentration of the military barrack there. How do you defend Nigeria, when he attack of nigeria is going to come from the coast of the south.?

It shows we have a fail military system. Any smart person with brain in thier head , would know what to do. 2 barrack each located in the coastal state 7 costal state of lagos, ogun, ondo.delta. bayels, river, ak ibom. 14 new barrack to form 84 division which would be the marina unit of the nigeria army.

But do you have, all military unit are located in north. Nobody would attack you in the north. Niger republic are hausa people. So stop showing us and reminding us how bad the nigeria military defend system is.

On if the USA can take over Nigeria in 6 hours. The population of the USA army is over 1,000,000. And when kosovo decleared a new country NATO drop a bomb on Serbie. And that is all we need. To disarm everybody. NATO can drop a bomb on military barrack in abuja to warn the North , that this is not a Joke. That the world is serious about democracy. So you see, they can do it in 6 hour. One word from President Obama , start counting till the next 6 hours.

What I mean is , it is in President Obama hand to save the situation.

There are some danger over the issue of resignation of the president. Yes he should resign for health reason. But I see some dangers that we have no other option than divide Nigeria.

So we are two option. one to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into Benin republic. or to cut off the either south away from the north and create a military buffer zone. Just like the one between North Korea and south Korea.

The military buffer zone shall consist of 30,000 USA troope and southern troope. Already President Obama has already order the call back of 30,000 USA marine , but instead of them heading toward afghanistan, I would suggest they head toward Nigeria to join the 30,000 Nigeria southern army officers to create a Military buffer zone. until we resolve this .

From my calculation 60,000 army officer is enough to create a military buffer zone. While we agree with sharing Oil revenue sharing formula between the north and south. Even while the north do not have oil. It is important for the south to finance the North only from the oil revenue, until we resolve our problem.

I am sorry if some people may not want to hear this, but we need to divide Nigeria to avoid a civil war.

Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by becomrich15: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2009
I would be back to tell you the implication of Yar adua state of coma and resignation. And why the USA need to step in now with troopes. I am busy this morning.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by otokx(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2009
So becomerich is in CANADA?
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by Jarus(m): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2009
otokx:

So becomerich is in CANADA?
So you didn't know all this while
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by Jaybee2412(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2009
@ Becomrich Becompoor whatever you call yourself, it is absolutely  inhuman to post the pictures of someone's msfortune on the net. The poor individual you used for your illustration above would not be happy about this posting. I will advise you to remove the pictures if you don't want to face a litigation for substantial claim for damages. Or do you think you cannot be traced?
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by becomrich15: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2009
Jaybee2412 as your wish for me is to b be poor, so would be in your life , until you give your life to jesus. I reject that in Jesus.

It is not inhuman my friend, but nigerian do not understand when they said Yar adua is in coma. Go thru the post on nairaland. They do not know the meaning of the word COMA. Even when you read nigeria newspaper online. They all do not know the meaning of Yar adua been in coma. That why I posted the picture for them to see what COMA means.

Here are the implication of Yar adua resignation. Yar adua has to resign to save his health. The heart is the most important part of the body. If it stop working. The brain would have no blood.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by Dede1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2009
@OP

Why did you think that people would take you seriously when you talk about declaring a Benin republic if the origins of Northern Nigerian soldiers precipitate a coup? If you are not a student of history I suggest you stop parking other Nigerians in that bracket. The people of your forbearers have been known to make such empty threats in past only to line up behind the drunken soldiers of northern Nigerians freshly from participating in a coup.

Are you trying to insinuate that you are not a chip from the old block? Please try convincing fellow morons not me.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by becomrich15: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2009
Look you people, you people did not go to school.  the heart pump blood to various  part of the body, it as what is called arteries that carry bloods. Renal arteries carrys blood to the kidney, while pulmonary arteries carry blood to the lungs.  In Yar adua case carotid arteries carry blood to his  brain, if it stop working it may result in brain demage. If Yar Adua brain is not brain dead yet. if yar adua was in coma, it mean yar adua carotid arteries may have failed to carry blood to his brain.

even if he return back to Nigeria because his heart has failed once, doctors would advice he resign because. The heart if it failed once , would fail again.
And as long as it continue to work the same way it was before . it put pressure on the function of the heart and would result in another heart failure. which would result in the dead of Yar Adua. If Yar Adua return back as president, he would die in office with his heart problem.  It means Yar Adua may become brain dead.

I kept on tell you people amend constitution. you refuse, remember my post "yar adua is getting lean" look if yar adua was getting lean at that time, it shows me that one of his organ as was failing. I did not have does A's for nothing. It is because I was smarter than some of you. So when you people edit my posting, just because you political godfather who pay you want people to think, that I am not educated because they feel threatened. some of this politician read cramp in the university, so no critical mind set. most of them are not engineers or doctors etc. mind set is not there. they hire thugs like beaf and others either online or on ground to modified and host website for political motive.

Now here is where Obama comes in. If Jonathan is sown in as president, we would have a problem. it would lead to a civil war  If jonathan is not sown  the south would disagree because the constitution says he must be sown in as president. and that too would also lead to a civil war. The constitution processing should have already started to remove yar adua from office. I do not want to say somethings online wwhy both cases have sign of danger, because it would lead to a riot in nigeria.

If you look at the location of the army barrack. The north are know for violent change of government and force domination. that why the army barrack are located mainly in the not to continue the domination. Now it would lead to a civil war.

Solution is to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into Benin republic and offer him another position. while either Emeka Anyaoku or david mark forms a 6 month transition govt  to conduct an election in the remaining part of nigeria.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by SapeleGuy: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2009
becomrich,:

stop showing the military, nigeria does not have a good defend system. look at the blue dot are military barrack in nigeria.  You know those who plan the barracks are more like fools.  Those who plan the nigeria defend system have no brain. who is going to attack you from niger republic? NOBODY.

How do any normal human go and put army barrack in the desert. who is going to attack you in the north?? Nobody. Niger republic is a defence system, Nobody can attack nigeria from Niger republic. But those mumu put all the concentration of the military barrack there. How do you defend Nigeria, when he attack of nigeria is going to come from the coast of the south.?

It shows we have a fail military system. Any smart person with brain in thier head , would know what to do. 2 barrack each located in the coastal state 7 costal state of lagos, ogun, ondo.delta. bayels, river, ak ibom.  14 new barrack to form 84 division  which would be the marina unit of the nigeria army. 

I throway salute, what you have displayed here is uncommon strategic thinking. As a sharp guy what is your plan b if this move to Dahomey doesnt work or is delayed.?
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by becomrich15: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2009
later
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by becomrich15: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2009
Look the other alternative is we create the people republic of Benin from Nigeria , see map and Yar adua can allow ask the Ecowas and AU and United nation to grant it status.

Ecowas and Africa union would grant the status. And we now try to merge them together.

when Doctor confirm yar adua would not continue, I would explain why we have no alternative than this.

Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by citizenY(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2009
@ Becomrich

Ha kilode, qu'est qu'il pas, wetin, was ist los?

This is sacriledge . Are you abandoning the cause?

I REFUSE TO READ YOUR POST WITHOUT OUR NORMAL MAP.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by sjeezy8: 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2009
lol funny thread
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by becomrich15: 4:42am On Dec 04, 2009
Now if jonathan , do not want to go. Let him remain in nigeria. Do you see this map, as long as the return ekeremore back to delta state , would be ok.

Look. People should not be scare , we only got less than 30 % of oil. We would look like Europe in 4 years.

we are smart people. if western region can do it. we would .
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by becomrich15: 4:46am On Dec 04, 2009
Look , nigerian should not be scare of american 30,000 army troopes on nigeria soil. Look. anywhere thiersoja goes. thier  owo or ego or kudi, goes thier,  they have 14 trillion kudi.

It is  also go for american. nigeria need alot of american product and services. it bring america business to nigeria. look no regret. over 100 million live in nigeria
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by becomrich15: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2009

To confirm that this topic is serious business Becomrich is making so much sense with his post minus satelite pictures for once. 

What kind of statement is that. I know I am right for posting the satellite pictures. I think churches should also stand by my side and the satellite pictures. Any church who against me , is the church of satan. because God stand for truth. And I am standing for truth. And any sincere church should stand for me and this satellite pictures.

I do not know why you people care so much if the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa join benin republic. Even ask yourself the truth. 90% of you hate been nigerian in the first. The only time you remember you are nigerian is when we are playing a football game. And you see Okocha on the field. So why the cry over benin republic.

Let look at it from a Godly point of view. if Jesus was in our position and understand the issue in Nigeria that it may lead to civil war. What do you think Jesus would do so that there would be peace in Nigeria and avoid a civil war.

Will Jesus ?
a. Force electoral reform through on Northerners and that start a civil war .
b. Try to resolve it peaceful by moving the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic to make the north majority to avoid a civil war.

Will jesus pick A or B?

Look there is no passport in heaven. There is no Nigeria passport or Benin republic passport.

Do you know that nearly 4,000,000 nigerian have passport of other countries like the USA, canada, britian etc. What different does it make , if the rest of you have another passport for peace sake.

I stand for this Godly solution and I am not ashame to continue to post this Godly solution that the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa join the republic of Benin to avoid a civil war and give the north majority to save the lifes of 15,000,000 in a civil war. Anyone who is against this Godly solution is a child of Satan because children of God are for peace and God is for peace. Again Anyone who is against this Godly solution is a child of Satan
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by nduchucks: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2009
becomrich,:

I stand for this Godly solution and I am not ashame to continue to post this Godly solution that the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa join the republic of Benin to avoid a civil war and give the north majority to save the lifes of 15,000,000 in a civil war.

permit me to pick ya brain a bit. make we assume say una go join benin and form a new country, na him be say, people from other parts of nigeria go need visa or some sort of permit to reside inside benin permanently.

by de same token, de north fit decide to repatriate all of una people wey dey live for their side, some of una don dey there for over 50 years with properties and businesses.  ya people wey dey for north number in de millions.

if you be head of state for dis ya new benin, how you go fit assimilate de millions of una people wey de north go repatriate?  make i hear your suggested solution for dis problem. infact after ya answer, i fit begin support you sef.  i dey wait for ya answer.

i suspect say your call for benin no be ordinary hot air, and i suspect say you don tink of some of de practical issues wey dey involved in ya suggestion.

p.s.  you no need to illustrate with maps,  na gwode.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by becomrich15: 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2009
You do not need a visa. it would have open border. You do not need any form of permit to leave in benin republic or nigeria.

Nobody would be repatriate anywhere. All nigeria living in the new republic of benin would be citizen of benin , while all yorubas living in Nigeria would be nigerian citizen.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by nduchucks: 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2009
becomrich,:

You do not need a visa. it would have open border. You do not need any form of permit to leave in benin republic or nigeria.

Nobody would be repatriate anywhere. All nigeria living in the new republic of benin would be citizen of benin , while all yorubas living in Nigeria would be nigerian citizen.

maybe you missunderstood de question. if de northerners decide to repatriate una people to benin, how una go assimilate these people. if you tink say una go form benin republic and continue to live for north as usual, think again.

so try answer my question again, how una go handle the millions of una people we go return to benin. you say una border go dey open, all well and good. northerners no believe in dat kind of open border. so wettin be una plan to deal with de problem?

if you no get solution or answer, no yawa.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by becomrich15: 4:34am On Dec 05, 2009
The north would not be able to do that, because, we would be part of a Nigeria benin paliament.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by becomrich15: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2009
And you are only asking for trouble and civil war in Nigeria. When you look at yar adua appointment in the military. Yar adua mostly promote people of northern original

Now see the Air force unit in Nigeria first is the army barrack location. and airforce based, you know the nigeria military is only for the north.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Flags Off Pdp Online Registration ! / Ribadu Moves To Kabul, Afghanistan To Fight Corruption / The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.