Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi (35815 Views)

Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos / Zimbabwean Woman Busts Hubby In Secret Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by omooba969(m): 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
baski92:
Heartless human being, every woman is a mother but not all mother is a woman

Ok undecided
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by Eibams60(m): 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
when ever I see infant I ussualy thought of women cos they reason alike.
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by Kingsolar: 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
D bible clearly says... Afta God, fear women. dey r evil n evil dy r. Nt even ha cunny luv shud deciev u
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
dre11:

[b]Mum from hell.........

Abandons hubby in jail, dumps baby in orphanage, moves in with 4th husband

‘Fugitive mum lied at orphanage home’

http://sunnewsonline.com/mum-from-hell/

Pics of the woman and the abandoned baby

How does one suddenly discover one has 2 children , you no feck or you no carry belle ?
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by Ashanti12(f): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
sad all because of preek
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
baski92:
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by moupe: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
sweetval:
Rubbish woman..

Sounds like KEMI (werey) OLUNLOYO. 4 children from 4 different men. Not to mention attempted murder of her boyfriend by shooting him.
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by Jabioro: 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
She tried ,for to took her baby to orphanlage home @ least she shown concern.Others things that follow might be finacial situation..(Eni ija o ba ni pe ara lokurin.).Both move ahead like d police had adviced.May God be with them all.
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by NaWetinDey(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
ekojoe:
This is what I always tell people:

●Fall in love with your BEST FRIEND
●Be ADDICTED to the person

My Pastor once told me that these two things make a man successful in life:

●A HAPPY MARRIAGE
●A GOOD CAREER

I like the first point above. But that of your "pastor said," well, even a goat should know that a good woman plus a good career is a done deal. In fact, a good woman alone can help you - even if it's mentally, emotionally and psychologically - to rise from the dustbin of your life and career, if you are willing.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by solexadex(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
Jesus, I know this lady very well in my area, she use to come to a club name sledge lounge in kubwa, she na hustle lady... She sometimes task me for money to take care of her baby... And I know her suppose younger brother, who I asked about a week ago about her sister which she said he has not seen for a while... Poverty na bastard...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by mechanics(m): 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
2SWT:
She's really heartless
How can someone call her a mother?
Her love for dick is unexplainable
lolz, dats serious.
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by midehill(m): 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
these hoes ain't loyal
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by Tonydeeb(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
baski92:
You mean the reverse ba? Because any mother can't be a man.
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by 2SWT(f): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
mechanics:
lolz, dats serious.
angry
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by Duru009(m): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Heartless woman.....
Benue girls too like cocck......
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by folasayolyn(f): 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
no 1. where and how did the man pick his wife? no2. didn't the serial wife have a job or something doing? one would think after how many failed marriages she used the thing between her ears to get something doing? no 3. what was the man doing in jail? no. 4 where were his family members? couldn't they have taken care of the daughter since the man was in jail as if jail na vacation

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by gofnor(m): 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
dre11:

[b]Mum from hell.........

Abandons hubby in jail, dumps baby in orphanage, moves in with 4th husband

‘Fugitive mum lied at orphanage home’

http://sunnewsonline.com/mum-from-hell/

Pics of the woman and the abandoned baby

Benue women, benue women.how many times I call una.

Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by Abiagirl777(f): 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
I have learnt not to judge,that she remarried isn't enough criteria to judge her,maybe remarrying gave her coverage from a violent bf maybe,just maybe her new husband didn't want another man's baby in his house.illiteracy ,joblessness and desperation has taught me not to judge unless I witnessed it.
IMO,both had their faults but let the child be buried.

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by sweetilicious(f): 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
2SWT:
She's really heartless

I don't think I can ever abandon my child no matter whatever life might show to me.I watched how one hen that usually come near my house in search of food with her chicks was restless after one fell into a deep gutter.She couldn't leave there nor jump in for hours.God is wonderful. And this heartless mum now moved on without the children.I will not take this.
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by Softorgasm(m): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
2SWT:
She's really heartless

Don't you love dick?
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by TinaAnita(f): 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
baski92:

No it should be every mother is a woman but not every woman is a mother

Spot the difference
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by TinaAnita(f): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Judgmentalists quit judging her! Do you think she deliberately took her own very child to an ophanage home if she had a better option? Even look at the woman she isn't looking good at all. It's pathetic that the ophanage home failed to take care of the child as expected otherwise the situation would have been different..
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by euchariadavid(f): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
This woman is Wicked The man also caused it Punching the woman as his slave
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by uchealo(m): 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
The woman has a psychological problem, because I don't see why a mother would abandon the child. She could abandon the husband which is common but the child? She is a troubled woman. PERIOD!!!
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by Exponental(m): 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
"She can't live without sex.....", the only justifiable reason!
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by 2SWT(f): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
sweetilicious:
I don't think I can ever abandon my child no matter whatever life might show to me.I watched how one hen that usually come near my house in search of food with her chicks was restless after one fell into a deep gutter.She couldn't leave there nor jump in for hours.God is wonderful. And this heartless mum now moved on without the children.I will not take this.
she doesn't deserve to be called a mother
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by 2SWT(f): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
Softorgasm:
Don't you love dick?
don't spoil abeg : sad
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by kennybabs1980: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
Blessing Ochonogor, where could someone bearing that name come from? Hope she isn't an IPOD sha?
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by Softorgasm(m): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
2SWT:
don't spoil abeg : sad
lol i was just asking, just incase.
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by tillaman(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Jesus kreste
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by delishpot: 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
Someone with HIV provably sexually abused that child in the orphanage home. Make Dem check well.
Mom is HIV -
Dad is HIV -
Son is HIV-
That girl was sexually abused by someone with HIV. The poor child was a victim of her stupid parents and guardians. After marriage, why did she not go back for her daughter? She prolly lied to the new man that she was single with no attatchment.
They better have a better reason as to why she became HIV +
Re: Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ignorance is a disease. It's likely both the mother and father have HIV that has not manifested into AIDs. The man is saying his son does not have it, but did his son go for a test? Did the father or mother go for test? It's possible the father and/or mother contracted the disease after the birth of the son or the son has a strong immune system. Everyone is blaming the woman but no is saying the man is wrong for beating this woman into a coma. Nigerian men and abuse is like 5&6.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You / How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.