Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Ways On How To Arrange A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways On How To Arrange A Date (502 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Ways On How To Arrange A Date / Ways On How To Arrange A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways On How To Arrange A Date by nupeg234: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2017
When arranging a date, you want to keep in mind not only what your interests are, but also the interests of the other person. Before arranging the date, think of an activity that you both will enjoy. If she doesn’t like your suggestion, work together to find something that allows both of you to enjoy the date. If you’re on a budget, research different activities ahead of time to see which ones are inexpensive but enjoyable.

Surprise your date occasionally. For example, if your date has been talking about a certain concert that’s coming up but can’t afford the tickets, purchase the tickets and tell your date that you have a nice surprise. The surprise element adds excitement to a relationship.

Use your days off for dates. Sit down with your date and talk about what ideas you have for the day off. You may want to have lunch at a local restaurant, but your date wants to go swimming and play tennis that day. Compromise by starting the day off with the outdoor activities, then end the date with a nice restaurant meal.

Try new activities together. For example, if both of you never took arts and crafts classes and you’ve been interested in doing so, sign up for a day-long session at the community center. Then take the crafts you made together and use them as decorations in your homes. If the community center is sponsoring a couples’ cooking contest for a cash prize, plan what you want to cook for the contest and enter it.

[/url]hhttp://joseph9jablog..com[url]

Re: Ways On How To Arrange A Date by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2017
With my calendar, I've got no problem with 'dates'

1 Like

Re: Ways On How To Arrange A Date by boiz2men(m): 10:28am On Jan 28, 2017
Dates ni times ko

Check my signature joor
Re: Ways On How To Arrange A Date by engrMikemd(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
With my calendar, I've got no problem with 'dates'

oya tell them

(1) (Reply)

Chrissy Tiegen Chats With A Fully Clothed Friend While Unclad / Life's Good(((((exclusively Bae))))) / Can You Love And Hate A Man At The Same Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.