Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Can You Love And Hate A Man At The Same Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love And Hate A Man At The Same Time? (502 Views)

Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Love And Hate A Man At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
I don't believe in running at the same pace as others. So all girls I ever dated said I don't get serious with life. But none of them ever wanted to leave me. Breaking up in the past has been a tug of war.

I recently broke up with another one, but she won't let me be. I have done the calculations; there is no way I can continue with her.

They would become hostile, and frustrate me till I leave the relationship, but they would fight very hard to ensure I don't go.
Re: Can You Love And Hate A Man At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Let's ask the gods, I think they have a better answer.
Re: Can You Love And Hate A Man At The Same Time? by GOLDENWOLF(m): 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
Na question be this ?
Re: Can You Love And Hate A Man At The Same Time? by obiorathesubtle: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2017

Re: Can You Love And Hate A Man At The Same Time? by REIIGN(m): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
The entire first paragraph looked to me like you were typing in Zulu.
Re: Can You Love And Hate A Man At The Same Time? by ifex370(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
So we should now clap for you..

Why do they have to fix jamb in may na? undecided
Re: Can You Love And Hate A Man At The Same Time? by subtlemee(f): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
You are seriously expecting a reply?
Re: Can You Love And Hate A Man At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
ToriBlue:
Let's ask the gods, I think they have a better answer.

I have been watching this one long before now. And I know everything you can be up to. It's either you are a product of a broken home or something, owing to your aggressive approaches towards males. You have no any idea of how people fight other than thrashes you type online.

For your own good, you should mind who you attack.
Re: Can You Love And Hate A Man At The Same Time? by Nickymezor(f): 11:44am On Mar 02, 2017
Its possible OP.

(1) (Reply)

How Far(kilometers) would you go for a date? / My Ghanaian Friend Said He Will Never Go To Nigeria To Marry Me / When Is Enough Enough? In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.