Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

"My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis (40932 Views)

Is MMM Going Down Again? / Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme / The Poison That Is MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by pek(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
You have your choice, I have mine. MMM is gone. You have close to a million and all you can get is 32K? How long will it take you to get your money knowing fully well you can't make another order until the 32K has been paid. One of my downline has been matched five times yet noone has paid him. As I said earlier, I GHed this morning and all have been deleted. Wake up and smell the coffee.
switch47:
you have never been a true MAVRODIAN, if you were you will understand the ideology of MMM Nigeria in relation to fake news been carried by all these haters as it affects our great community and the need to resist them..... I Ghed for 12 of my downlines ..... Last night 32 k each all GH orders have been matched and intact..... Some has received alert in spite of the fact that it is a weekend..... The daily limit withdrawal is 32k for now.... U must realize we pay each other.... Not MMM..... And MMM is improving daily now.... And getting back stronger than ever..... Me and all the members in my structure chose to stand with MMM Nigeria and no matter what the fake news we hear we refuse to panic and remain resolute now our alerts are entering..... We remain loyal to MMM Nigeria . No shaking

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Sovet: 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
Pls what is wrong with you...are u mad...people are getting paid u are saying nonsense... The media is the most dishonest set of people alive...

6 Likes

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by entrepreneurmic: 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
McAustin92:
there should be professionalism in journalism, d owner of this forum is biase,why always MMM when they're many more schemes out there,thousands of people were paired to be paid yesterday massively and i got 30k dis money thru transfer.....why can't u trend it on ur forum.....to ease d pain of d participants... what are u gonna gain from giving the participants illusive oppression?
TELL THEM ENEMIES OF PROGRESS. MMM IS MORE RELIABLE THAN YOUR USELESS RULERS WITH FAKE PROMISES. UP MMM

3 Likes

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by chessguru(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
switch47:
you have never been a true MAVRODIAN, if you were you will understand the ideology of MMM Nigeria in relation to fake news been carried by all these haters as it affects our great community and the need to resist them..... I Ghed for 12 of my downlines ..... Last night 32 k each all GH orders have been matched and intact..... Some has received alert in spite of the fact that it is a weekend..... The daily limit withdrawal is 32k for now.... U must realize we pay each other.... Not MMM..... And MMM is improving daily now.... And getting back stronger than ever..... Me and all the members in my structure chose to stand with MMM Nigeria and no matter what the fake news we hear we refuse to panic and remain resolute now our alerts are entering..... We remain loyal to MMM Nigeria . No shaking

There is nothing haters will say to convince me ..... alerts don dey enter , haters still dey hate . MMM is real , get used to it , MMM is a movement , you can not stop with the movement , I STAND WITH MMM !!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by chessguru(m): 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Sovet:
Pls what is wrong with you...are u mad...people are getting paid u are saying nonsense... The media is the most dishonest set of people alive...
MMM is real , MMM is a movement all the hates on Nairaland can not stop the movement . United we stand witrh MMM Nigeria , I will continue to PH and get my alerts Haters will continue to wallow in ignorance ... while my account balance is increasing . I dey laugh o. MMM is too sure .

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by MmmExpressGuider: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
I received an alert yesterday. Thank you m.m.m Nigeria.

But let me tell us, if you are a real Mavrodian and you've not been earning bitcion, my friend you are missing out on the two in one business(earn bitcoin and reselling at profit).

With M.M.M Express, 100% profit from your donated bitcoin is assured in just 30 days. If you sale the bitcoin, you can steal make profit from it. That's the fun of earning in bitcoin
Diversify your investments now. M.m.m express is a good place to start.

contact on WhatsApp for detail.
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by LewsTherin: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nairabet is straight foward gambling. Don't compare with MMM
The stock market is a valid business avenue. Even when you loose money there. Don't compare with MMM
Forex trading is valid trading. Don't compare with MMM.
Money ritual requires killing, maiming or causing someone else to give you his future. Perfect comparison with MMM.

Every ponzi scheme requires someone else in the future to loose for you to gain. Just like money rituals.

Why say it is people helping people then at the same time come back to call it a risk? There is no risk involved in charity.

Why call it a community of people helping each other then come back to say you "INVESTED" in it?

Why call it a global community? Which foreigner have you been matched with? Which non-Nigerian resident outside Nigeria?

Whether MMM has crashed today or not, just like every other ponzi or pyramid scheme, it will end with a whole lot more people loosing what they can't afford just so those at the top or higher stages of the pyamid can benefit. That is why MMM is simply money rituals.

2 Likes

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by entrepreneurmic: 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
silvernus0:
Naira Land and Moderators is so pained that MMM is back

They create many fake accounts for them selfs to create rubbish post about MMM

But we know better......

very soon this site will lose credibility from advitisers the advert rate is already goin down

Fake Forum Nairaland
ON POINT. U JUST MAKE MY DAY.

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by nkemjacob2(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
all dis pple weti be una problem for mmm. una no go rest....
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
amnwa:
Hahaha u b my real nigga.. Wetin man go. We must survive oo..
U get games ?
get game keh, check adibet statarea and vitibet. Add. dotcom to the 3 sites for games.

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Sovet: 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
pek:
You have your choice, I have mine. MMM is gone. You have close to a million and all you can get is 32K? How long will it take you to get your money knowing fully well you can't make another order until the 32K has been paid. One of my downline has been matched five times yet noone has paid him. As I said earlier, I GHed this morning and all have been deleted. Wake up and smell the coffee.
You big fool ....so u have allow the media brain wash u...forgetting its a peer 2 peer SYS...there is limit now .

2 Likes

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Sovet: 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
LewsTherin:
Nairabet is straight foward gambling. Don't compare with MMM
The stock market is a valid business avenue. Even when you loose money there. Don't compare with MMM
Forex trading is valid trading. Don't compare with MMM.
Money ritual requires killing, maiming or causing someone else to give you his future. Perfect comparison with MMM.

Every ponzi scheme requires someone else in the future to loose for you to gain. Just like money rituals.

Why say it is people helping people then at the same time come back to call it a risk? There is no risk involved in charity.

Why call it a community of people helping each other then come back to say you "INVESTED" in it?

Why call it a global community? Which foreigner have you been matched with? Which non-Nigerian resident outside Nigeria?

Whether MMM has crashed today or not, just like every other ponzi or pyramid scheme, it will end with a whole lot more people loosing what they can't afford just so those at the top or higher stages of the pyamid can benefit. That is why MMM is simply money rituals.
Mumu wia on dey mmm website did u see it written investment!...

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by nlanded: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
amnwa:
Nairaland wrote the don't support ponzi schemes..
Why are you then sponsoring posts bashing it.. Can't you jus remove your hand completely from it..
Shouldn't you ignore all ponzi schemes posts and not pushing bad ones to FP.
Hypocrites
No matter what you do. Mmm will stand and will be stronger.
We waste our Mb to come here and you are not even grateful. Yet our small.source of income you want to tanish
All this mods doing this. God d c una

You are spitting out gibberish!

Nairaland is trying to help other not so informed Nigerians to be aware of the dis-advantages of the ponzi scheme and not lose their monies like how gullible participants like yourself did. Nairaland is doing the nation real good.
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by megafone: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
N.a. una sabi! I was matched yesterday, I got alert yesterday, despite, the person had over 80 hours more to pay. I don PH again!

Up MMM!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by chessguru(m): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
1. Dear Mavrodians, as many might have noticed "massive" matching of PH & GH orders today though the withdrawal limit is still intact.

2. Though not all GH/PH order will be matched at a go. The essence of the withdrawal limit was stated in the last announcement in your PO.

3. Some might still be getting the popup "Today daily GH-limit has been exceeded" but everyone will be able to GH as soon as d system stabilizes.

4. Pls note that no one can do anything to expedite the process of Getting Help or GH matching. Don't give anyone your login details.

5. Cancel any PH order you're not willing to pay for before it is matched. Your account will be blocked (all mavro lost) if PH order is not paid

6. Don't pay into any account not given by the system. Worst case, let the recipient give you the new account details via Order Chat box.

7. The expected announcement in your PO will be posted as soon as possible. MM IS REAL !!

3 Likes

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by HENRY940: 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
MMM pays.

I got paid yesterday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by switch47(m): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
AccessME:
My name is MMM, a Ponzi scheme and I am proud to liberate Nigerians from this hard times and untold hardship!!!

More than average Black man doesn't want to see his fellow brother gain financial freedom and that's what the mockery about MMM over a couple of month have shown!

God is watching u all MMM enemies

Mavrodians shall overcome this trying times

I promise u all!!

I remain a die hard fan of MMM Nigeria ..... Alerts are entering now...... No shaking ..... MMM has survived all the hates..... Shame on haters

2 Likes

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by pek(m): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
You can make your point without insults. If you insults your father, it is not enough for you to go about insulting other people's fathers.
Sovet:

You big fool ....so u have allow the media brain wash u...forgetting its a peer 2 peer SYS...there is limit now .

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by switch47(m): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
HENRY940:
MMM pays.

I got paid yesterday.

my downline who got paid just called that he wants to request to provide help again..... I was like..... MMM Nigeria is blessed...... Back and stronger

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by switch47(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
pek:
yes my choice ..... I stand with MMM Nigeria because I know MMM is not gone.... MMM is here to stay ..... Because I know MMM is not gone the daily limit shall increase...... MMM is not gone I have even requested to PH 30 k back into the system because I know.... We are MMM and that as soon as we stabilize we shall be able to GH without limit..... I know MMM is not gone because ..... In reality MMM is here to stay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by macgodon: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
you really have the to writ all this long poem concerning MMM but my question is, is your money in it, at list they are trying to gain people trust back by making payment I just received alart today all Mmm participants just need now is patient and I'd you need good and real information about Mmm you can't get it here go to Mmm website at list get your onfo from it source you can't stop Mmm it like a moving train am not an Mmm guider or Mmm consultant am just an ordinary participant MMM shall raise again. sometimes I just assume nairaland is paid to destroy MMM but you can't Mmm is still alive maybe this will give you high B.P.
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by JoeWendell: 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
AccessME:
My name is MMM, a Ponzi scheme and I am proud to liberate Nigerians from this hard times and untold hardship!!!

More than average Black man doesn't want to see his fellow brother gain financial freedom and that's what the mockery about MMM over a couple of month have shown!

I promise u all!!

When will you see the truth?
When you've hung yourself after loosing millions abi? .
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by SuperBlack: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
DrChukzy:
Are you through?
No. He's not through! Still expect your money.

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by SuperBlack: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
AccessME:

I promise u all!!

Dream On Bro!

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by JoeWendell: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
HENRY940:
MMM pays.

I got paid yesterday.

Decieve yourself
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by dee02(m): 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
Soreza:
APC/BUHARI PROMISES FOR NIGERIANS DURING THE ELECTIONS IS WORSE THAN MMM

What is this one talking about?
Are you insane?! undecided
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
i am not an mmm participant but i think the bashing both mmm ponzi scheme and her participants have received is totally uncalled for and unacceptable. To the OP, i think d time u used in writing this piece of trash ,you should have used it to think how to move your miserable life forward a little bit. good afternoon everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
m.m.m express pays oooo!!! 100% in just 30 days. Start earning bitcoin today
contact me on WhatsApp for detail

Admin, can this be genuine ? shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by sylvar02(m): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mmm is ok....nairaland should please allow us participants be... God bless you.

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by LewsTherin: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
Peer to peer, someone said. Ok.

I "contribute" (cough invest cough) 10,000 of my spare money.
I now need someone to contribute 13,000 so I can get my 30%.

He now needs someone to contribute 16,900 to him.
That person now needs someone to contribute 21,970.
That one now needs someone to contribute 28,561 and so on. And this is without anyone collecting bonuses. Do you see where it is leading to?

Ok. Ok. Maybe more than one person is matched to me. The calculations are still the same.

A continued MMM is only possible when Dangote is then matched with half of the Nigerian "mavrodians". After he has blown all his fortune on MMM, Zukerburg, Gates and Carlos Sim are now matched with Dangote. The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are now matched with them. Who them wan match give God?

We know most participants are hoping other mugus join in so they can get their own out and run. We know the lure of filthy lucre is too much for some to overcome. We know facts won't change the minds of people who are determined to believe lies. So keep calling us haters. Keep blaming the banks. Keep blaming the media. Keep blaming the government. It doesn't change the fact that someone must loose all they have so you can get your 30%. And Chuddy and Mavrodi will keep laughing at you all. After all, na them dey pair una. So the day Dangote PHs, you can be sure who's account will GH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by JoeWendell: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
Sovet:

What nonsense?
Why are you people so light headed?
You choose to believe lies, and stay blind to the truth!
You've been warned severally and
The truth is in front of you, well
I pray you realise what MMM is, before it sucks you dry!
Cos I would hate to see you headline cnn news,
As the guy who drowned himself in your bathtub, all because MMM ruined your life,
Have a blessed day. . And I pray you see the truth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are Wealth United Has Crashed / Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) / See How Much I Got After Opening My Piggybank (Kolo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.