Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

"My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis (40930 Views)

Is MMM Going Down Again? / Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme / The Poison That Is MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Gten(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
No comment.
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by EWAagoyin(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
ok

Accommodation Needed Urgently In Katsina State
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
dead on arrival lol>>> some dude called several times, that I'm to pay them>>>na so them wait tire lol. blocked but I'm ok

2 Likes

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
In nairaland if u write M....M....before u write the third M u r already on front-page!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by daPretender: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
Alright

but Everyone knows these things already, just that they don't care. and neither do I
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by africandollar: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
b
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by leewin(m): 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
very funny and uninteresting story
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by 2tek: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
MMM has come to stay.

MMM CUSTOMER CARE: 018887960

(1) NEW MODEL: MMM recently launched a new model that will ensure that there is a daily limit to the amount that will be released.This will make sure that there is substantial amount of money in the system ALL THE TIME.NO MORE massive GH.A good GH(getting help)/PH(providing help) balance ratio will be maintained.This is for the OVER-ALL BENEFIT of the system. Some people may not like this model, but MMM is sorry about any inconvenience caused.MMM is not a get rich quick program.
(2) EXTRA CASH: You don't tell a man whose source of income is MMM that MMM is robbing PETER to pay PAUL.The man knows that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul,He will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay him. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.
(3) TRAFFIC GENERATED: MMM gets steady income from the traffic generated by millions of participants using its website.MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. The owner of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest in the world and one of the ways he makes his money is through trafic generated by his website. MMM is in over 120 countries and has over 200million participants.
(4) NEW MEMBERS SIGN UP: despite media attacks, new members keep signing up to the program. The new members know that those discouraging them will not provide for their financial needs.The new members have seen people who became financially free and empowered through MMM and won't want to be left out.
(5) OLD MEMBERS RE-DONATE: more than 3millions nigerians have benefitted from MMM nigeria and will remain loyal to the program despite attempts by some enemies of progress. They understand the ideology and will keep participating openly or codedly.
(6) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is global, members can help each other from different countries. Global assistance is one of the way MMM survives. Its a one BIG FAMILY.MMM is currently mornitoring over 30BILLION USD peer to peer donation among members in over 120 countries.
(7) PAUSE MODE: A pause mode/freezing of accounts is one of the strategies used over the years to ensure STABILITY and SUSTAINABILITY. old mavros are frozen and released gradually as the PH/GH ratio balances.Nobody will loose money,just delays.
(8 ) DELAYED GH: MMM sometimes delay GH to ensure that more money flows into the system to ensure a more healthy and sustainable system.Delay is not denial as everybody get served.
(9) LONGEVITY: MMM has lasted for more than 5 years,since 2011 and will not go anywhere any time soon, not even in the nearest future. MMM has come to stay.
(10) GENIUS MANAGEMENT: The founder of MMM is a genius programmer and mathematician. Russian and other internationally acclaimed technicians/engineers are working round the clock to ensure the smooth operation of MMM.
(11) CLOUD SERVER: MMM uses cloud server, not shared server. This explains why participants can use the website even when programmers are working at the background.Unlike other programmes that have to shut down for weeks and months for maintenance.No government can shut the cloud server, just as goverment CAN NOT SHUT facebook,youtube,twitter etc
(12) RE-START: if it becomes VERY OBVIOUS that MMM has become over saturated/filled with members, then A re-start will occur. MMM has 3million members already and there are over 180million nigerians, do u think that will be any time soon? In a restart, MMM will manually calculate how much each member has made and those who have made 'profit' will have to forfeit their old 'excess' mavros and the 1st timers and new comers will be lined up to be paid first, followed by others. NOBODY will loose money in a pause mode or RE-START.Assuming you started MMM with 100k and you have made 1million as 'profit' that has been paid into yOur bank account already but you still have 800k as mavros in the system. MMM will clear the 800k old mavro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Viccur(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
Radarada

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by 2tek: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
#I STAND with MMM

4 Likes

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by homirefacuny(m): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
Logical
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Vanessa88(f): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nigerian's have been played

2 Likes

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by luvlife007: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
MMM participants how market

2 Likes

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
The incessant mockery of MMM is becoming too boring jawei
seun and co enemies of MMM should please leave MMM alone

Mavrodians aren't complaining
Stop the beefing attitude now!!!

3 Likes

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by slowbreeze(f): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
And people went ahead to sing a "welcome back" song when MMM returned. The sad truth remains DAT it is gone....smh.

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by McAustin92(m): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
there should be professionalism in journalism, d owner of this forum is biase,why always MMM when they're many more schemes out there,thousands of people were paired to be paid yesterday massively and i got 30k dis money thru transfer.....why can't u trend it on ur forum.....to ease d pain of d participants... what are u gonna gain from giving the participants illusive oppression?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by olaztek(m): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
The fear of MMM is the beginning of wisdom. smiley
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by encryptjay(m): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
I still can't believe the seemingly educated folks swallowed their lies hook and line kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
winkmart:
I created a website where I promise to double the income of participants by 30%.
The first participant joins with N20k. I need him to be convinced that my website pays So I use my own money to make up for the 30% and he goes home happy. I tell him he gets extra bonuses if he brings a friend and he does exactly that. Two of his friends sign up with N20k each and I return their investment with my own money and give my first client a special bonus for bringing them.

His friends are aware their colleague got a bonus for bringing them in. They get greedy, they bring more people. At this point, everyone wants bonuses as my system is verified and working.

More people join in, so I'm not using my money to pay them anymore, I'm using their money to pay them and waiting for more members to join so there'll always be money in the system. I see a huge investment of N1m from a greedy participant, I run the website with money and I've spent my own money to build the trust in the system so I pair the provider of N1m with myself. Then get about 30 people providing N50k to pay him back in 30 days, he has N1.3m. My system is working, he tells his colleagues in his social class and they're all excited.

My first members who started with N20k have gotten greedy, they've created multiply accounts to cash out but I don't care. The big fishes are in the game. The big monies are being paired with me, I'm no longer providing money but I'm getting money. Whenever I see a large amount to be donated, I immediately pair the account to mine. Effortlessly a millionaire.

The system continues to thrive because new members keep coming in. There is a wild recession in the country, my scheme is the escape route. People have paid rents, school fees, bought cars and funded their ceremonies with my scheme. I am suddenly an employer of labour.

But all good things must come to an end, I have successfully built a network of participants running into millions but there is a serious cash deficit. It is almost Christmas and almost everyone needs 30% of their investment back. Because I've been collecting millions as an admin without donating, and because there are not enough new members to match the financial demands of the existing members, my system has collapsed but I am not done getting my millions from gullible people.

I announce a freeze on the website for technical reasons. I've done a lot for them so they believe me that I'm just protecting the system from crash even when it was not the wise thing to believe.
I told them they couldn't receive money this period but they could still donate.

The one month freeze was an attempt to see if I could pay the existing members from the donations of new members. Sadly, some people had lost faith in the system, the new and existing members were afraid to make donations during the freeze because they were unsure of getting their 30% returns back. Plus there were a lot of evil people on social media spreading propaganda that my scheme was a Ponzi that had ended.

I needed that trust back, so I relaunched my website a day before the scheduled return. You needed to see the excitement. It was Christmas on January 13, I told existing people that had provided donations that they could now get help. I also added some attractive incentives for new members. I still faced the same problem that made me shut down temporarily, even worse.

The people that provided help during the shut down all requested help, plus there had already been a long list of people before then. So I decided to pair those that needed less than N30k first to check the rotation of money. Still there was not enough money to go round. The people that were paired to pay others refused to pay, the trust was gone. People had suddenly realised that it was not possible for 30% to be added to your money unless someone lost their own money.

Several other schemes took over my place when I was frozen. All will eventually meet their ends. Greed always comes to an end.
People still live in delusions of grandeur that I have not crashed. Perhaps they expect me to put a memo in my website that it is over. Lol. I really don't blame their naivety, I did do a lot for them to trust me.

I would advise that people make more intelligent financial decisions next time. People lost millions to me because of greed. Do I feel guilty? No. I did warn them to use their SPARE money.
My name is MMM and I am a Ponzi Scheme.

Brian Jonah Dennis

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/my-name-is-mmm-by-brian-jonah-dennis.html

U explained it better than Ponzi hater. God bless
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by rusher14: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
Asito:
My name is thunder and I will fire you. angry angry
Your name is actually victim and you my friend have been played.

3 Likes

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by lastpage: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
2tek:
#I STAND with MMM

DONT MIND THEM!

MMM just has just announced that the profit has now been doubled to 60%!

That is 60%!

Now guys, sell everything remaining (dont sell your parents or children...just use other people to do juju-money grin ) and quickly invest it.

MMM is back!

****in my dreams****

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by lakesider(m): 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
The money wet dem pay u to badmouth MMM never finish

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by lakesider(m): 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
The money wey dem pay u to badmouth MMM never finish

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by lastpage: 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
Exectine:
I still can't believe the seemingly educated folks swallowed their lies hook and line kiss kiss

GREED is not limited to the poor, rich, educated, illiterate, Christian, Muslim...

GREED IS GREED! grin grin

Even Church Pastor invested Church money in it........ and got PONZIED!
grin grin

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Royalfurnitures: 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
You really deceived the greedy and the gullible

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by haulagehandlers(m): 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
NL always drinking panadol for MMM headache. I was invited to it around nov 2015, i had about 200k to put in but some how i just did nt as my wife was against it. Around december last year she invested 40k against my wish now money don hang, i just couldnt tell her dt "i told you"

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by hablink: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bla bla black sheeepppp!!!

Check my sigi for ogbonge package
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
Receive sense ... Stupid!!

Why dont you allow MMM participants to grieve in peace...

They might have been greedy, lazy, wanting to reap without hardwork...now, they have realised their mistake and hopefully learnt from it.
i think we should pray for them, forgive them and let them grieve in peace.

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by TheSpellChecker: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
peter0071:
my name is Mazi Micheal Monday... (MMM)

It's Michael.

A before E.

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by switch47(m): 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
The media beef still on..... I know they will increase all these rubbish news but they can not stop MMM Nigeria...... We are getting our alerts and we no dey shake...... We stand with MMM Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Gochie(m): 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
Seun, please don't loose your respect among nairaland, with all these ur anti mmm campaign. Guys lost money in nairabet, forex trading, greenspear, etc. Yet u Neva push am go front page. Na mmm wey dey help people u want to tarnish.
Pls, Mr. Seun osawa of nairaland, if I withdraw from mmm today, how much will u or ur FG be giving me in a month.
Please sir, i think u leave participants to do their stuff, its there money. Shikina

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are Wealth United Has Crashed / Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) / See How Much I Got After Opening My Piggybank (Kolo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.