Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

"My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis (40931 Views)

Is MMM Going Down Again? / Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme / The Poison That Is MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by lite15(m): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
aragon4realz:
wow....it's alright,watch how this little girl cried after hearing that her daddy lost her school fees to mmm,very funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNFVPXYJpME

so Foolish of you to update this video
whats the joy you get seeing this child cry ?
So Senseless !!!
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by oxonek: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
Why this relentless criticism of MMM, a scheme that feeds and has liberated a lot of Nigerians from poverty and want? How much has anyone been paid to do this miserable job?? How shameless, how cowardly!!

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by aragon4realz(m): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
lite15:

so Foolish of you to update this video whats the joy you get seeing this child cry ? So Senseless !!!
you would never learn
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Doctor0071(m): 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Kakamorufu:
ori e buru. Go and work and make ur own money. Then you won't even remember a stingy sister and her dough
your mother f*cking a*s hole do i tell your drunk father dat him should sell your family house for me, OMO ALE
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Doctor0071(m): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
Kakamorufu:
ori e buru. Go and work and make ur own money. Then you won't even remember a stingy sister and her dough
beside some dat dnt remember her mother who sent her to school, left her for suffer, u just come and talk
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by JoeWendell: 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
Well, who has ears let them hear.
MMM is bullocks, and the earlier ye all greedy blind humans see it.
The better fo ye all,
I just hope, I won't be coming with an ambulance to pick ye all stuborn hags refusing to listen.

Its joe from Cnn News grin
Be warned grin
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by frigingawesome(m): 1:00am On Jan 29, 2017
AccessME:
My name is MMM, a Ponzi scheme and I am proud to liberate Nigerians from this hard times and untold hardship!!!

More than average Black man doesn't want to see his fellow brother gain financial freedom and that's what the mockery about MMM over a couple of month have shown!

God is watching u all MMM enemies

Mavrodians shall overcome this trying times

I promise u all!!

grin grin ; lol
Gudluck wit dat
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Kakamorufu(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2017
Doctor0071:
beside some dat dnt remember her mother who sent her to school, left her for suffer, u just come and talk
shut up nitwit. Guess ur mum ain't of worthy value. I dnt bring my mum here. Na me and u. Mumu
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Kakamorufu(m): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2017
JoeWendell:
Well, who has ears let them hear.
MMM is bullocks, and the earlier ye all greedy blind humans see it.
The better fo ye all,
I just hope, I won't be coming with an ambulance to pick ye all stuborn hags refusing to listen.

Its joe from Cnn News grin
Be warned grin
who needs ur ambulance. Hater, jealousy. Go shove d ambulance up your smelly ass
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by haulagehandlers(m): 8:14am On Jan 29, 2017
switch47:
what have you made out of the screen shots been posted here by those that has received alert? You still on hating..... I am not concerned if you believe or not..... I know what I see...... And I know that I know MMM is matching and we are getting alert. Ignorance is bliss here on nairaland...... Where ignorance is bliss it's folly to be wise. We stand with MMM Nigeria .
you are wrong in thinking i want d scheme to fail,far from it,i sincerely pray for the survival of mmm. If not for anything atleast for the smile it wud bring to my wifes face,she hardly smile this days. So if you would be gracious as to post a payment proof i wd show her and atleast put a smile on her pretty face.
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by BitcoinHub: 8:24am On Jan 29, 2017
lol....overcomers.
AccessME:
My name is MMM, a Ponzi scheme and I am proud to liberate Nigerians from this hard times and untold hardship!!!

More than average Black man doesn't want to see his fellow brother gain financial freedom and that's what the mockery about MMM over a couple of month have shown!

God is watching u all MMM enemies

Mavrodians shall overcome this trying times

I promise u all!!

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by chessguru(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2017
haulagehandlers:
you are wrong in thinking i want d scheme to fail,far from it,i sincerely pray for the survival of mmm. If not for anything atleast for the smile it wud bring to my wifes face,she hardly smile this days. So if you would be gracious as to post a payment proof i wd show her and atleast put a smile on her pretty face.
there are proofs all over the forum . MMM is real and here to stay o . WE STAND WITH MMM
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Sirdave333(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2017
MMM is really breaking pple hrt. Get Help worldwide is really the best for now. Register with davidolabisi33@gmail.com as referral and send me a mail for all you need to know. You can earn up to 100% in a month.
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Doctor0071(m): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2017
Kakamorufu:
shut up nitwit. Guess ur mum ain't of worthy value. I dnt bring my mum here. Na me and u. Mumu
sorry for msg am truly sorry i think i shouldn't talk like dat, pls forgive me frm true heart, i'll never talk like dat again to anyone, pls
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Floridax(m): 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2017

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by peter0071(m): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2017
thank you for correcting MY NAME !
TheSpellChecker:

It's Michael.

A before E.
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Khez: 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
foools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are Wealth United Has Crashed / Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) / See How Much I Got After Opening My Piggybank (Kolo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.