Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

"My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis (40933 Views)

Is MMM Going Down Again? / Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme / The Poison That Is MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by udysweet(f): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
As in ehn......lol!
Mouthgag:
You have given up on mmm already, but you have 500k in your mavro and you PH 20k for testing, now you have been matched to pay but you're confused and contemplating... grin

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by mycogen: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
LewsTherin:
Peer to peer, someone said. Ok.

I "contribute" (cough invest cough) 10,000 of my spare money.
I now need someone to contribute 13,000 so I can get my 30%.

He now needs someone to contribute 16,900 to him.
That person now needs someone to contribute 21,970.
That one now needs someone to contribute 28,561 and so on. And this is without anyone collecting bonuses. Do you see where it is leading to?

Ok. Ok. Maybe more than one person is matched to me. The calculations are still the same.

A continued MMM is only possible when Dangote is then matched with half of the Nigerian "mavrodians". After he has blown all his fortune on MMM, Zukerburg, Gates and Carlos Sim are now matched with Dangote. The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are now matched with them. Who them wan match give God?

We know most participants are hoping other mugus join in so they can get their own out and run. We know the lure of filthy lucre is too much for some to overcome. We know facts won't change the minds of people who are determined to believe lies. So keep calling us haters. Keep blaming the banks. Keep blaming the media. Keep blaming the government. It doesn't change the fact that someone must loose all they have so you can get your 30%. And Chuddy and Mavrodi will keep laughing at you all. After all, na them dey pair una. So the day Dangote PHs, you can be sure who's account will GH.

True talk. Community helping oshi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by haulagehandlers(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
switch47:
your doubts can not erase the facts that I see here.... I see alerts..... Credit alerts..... I know MMM is here to stay stronger than ever.
would you be gracious as to substanciate your claim with a prove.
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nairaland and MMM...hmmm only God knows who will win this battle
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by deeone10: 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
There are many ways to make ur money without panic. If you are ready to know more you can drop your mail and I will forward the details to you
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by uzoexcel(m): 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
Interesting analysis
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by wizstar001: 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
I wonder why people would be suspecting anybody, especially mr mavrodi for defrauding them. Haven't that their little mind told them that the money they contribute doesn't go into anybody's central account! And that you contribute to other participants like you. If mmm meant to defraud you, do you think they gonna come back a day before the stipulated one month break? After they returned and merged people to go and contribute and they refused to do so, doesn't that your little mind tell you that it's gonna have a ripple discouraging effect on other active and prospective participants? Or you think you are contributing it into mr mavrodi's bank account? Why are people in this society called Nigeria so gullible and cruel and impatient with themselves and others? They only come around when the going is good. But can't be patient and find solution to challenges. And that's why you fall victim to exploitative ruling politicians. You patiently identify with them because they are in power and you ignore those that sincerely have your interest at heart. They use you and achieve their goals and dump you. Deal with Gullibility and impatience and see MMM come back stronger and better!

2 Likes

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by osolee(m): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
HENRY940:
MMM pays.

I got paid yesterday.

Me too broff kiss
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by wizstar001: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
MMM rocking on

2 Likes

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by gj22(m): 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mmm is now matching people fast. Within 30mins of gh. Dey dere
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
So MMM is now using fear to make people pay when they have been matched to provide help? I see....

Mouthgag:
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
abeg o dnt let mmm participants whose monies have been stuck in the system to contemplate suicide o with this kind scornful thread.
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Eledan: 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
People had suddenly realised that it was not possible for 30% to be added to your money unless someone lost their own money.

An axiom that need no further elaboration

2 Likes

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by enemachris(m): 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
MMM is fully back paying its participant this mumu OP is here saying nonsense grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Mouthgag: 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
NubiLove:
So MMM is now using fear to make people pay when they have been matched to provide help? I see....

Dem put gun for your head?
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by ochardbaby(m): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
AccessME:
My name is MMM, a Ponzi scheme and I am proud to liberate Nigerians from this hard times and untold hardship!!!

More than average Black man doesn't want to see his fellow brother gain financial freedom and that's what the mockery about MMM over a couple of month have shown!

God is watching u all MMM enemies

Mavrodians shall overcome this trying times

I promise u all!!

Impossible,back tyre can never overtake front tyre...
ojigbijigbijigbi

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by BrainyDesk(m): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
Haters gonna hate, I just got payed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by akigbemaru: 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
MMM
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by mtngloetiartel: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
babseg:
Or you meant ponzi scam undecided
eh owo e ti jasigbo! Werey
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by mtngloetiartel: 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
AccessME:
My name is MMM, a Ponzi scheme and I am proud to liberate Nigerians from this hard times and untold hardship!!!

More than average Black man doesn't want to see his fellow brother gain financial freedom and that's what the mockery about MMM over a couple of month have shown!

God is watching u all MMM enemies

Mavrodians shall overcome this trying times

I promise u all!!

ko ni daa fun o! Oloriburuku olosi! Awon niyen o! Wa sofo

2 Likes

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by switch47(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
haulagehandlers:
would you be gracious as to substanciate your claim with a prove.
what have you made out of the screen shots been posted here by those that has received alert? You still on hating..... I am not concerned if you believe or not..... I know what I see...... And I know that I know MMM is matching and we are getting alert. Ignorance is bliss here on nairaland...... Where ignorance is bliss it's folly to be wise. We stand with MMM Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by jellea(m): 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Was matched within 5 minutes this morning. 32,000. They are coming back gradually. The main problem is the confidence level. bt it's growing bk small small. all oda small sites paying 100% wont last. MMM if guided well has 2 to 3 ys more in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by elantraceey(f): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
It amazes me how gullible people could really be, I'm still surprised that people still support this thing.

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by xest(m): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Rubbish. If u right something positive about mmm admin will block u n the post hidden. But post negative things about it, they will ban u. Please admin are we using ur money to do MMM,? Haters
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by riczy(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dis is d second time I got matched but av nt been paid by any of fem,wat do I do peeps?
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Kakamorufu(m): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
Doctor0071:
Happy with this MMM becos i have a sister who can't use her money to help her pple bt she use it to help MMM wow, i pray mmm we never come back again becos of her.
ori e buru. Go and work and make ur own money. Then you won't even remember a stingy sister and her dough
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Relixy2k: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
There is Nairabet, baba Ijebu etc I ask why is there no front page article to dissuade youths from engaging in it? Is it a Nairaland approved way out of financial burden? What exactly is the issue of Nairaland with MMM? It is too obvious Nairaland seems paid to bring MMM down by all means. However the MMM thing isnt a vision but a reality Nigerians are doing and are making money from which is prone to loses and gains like any investment whether ponzi or not. So it is almost tiring seeing this baseless articles on MMM all the time on Nairaland.
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
winkmart:
I created a website where I promise to double the income of participants by 30%.
The first participant joins with N20k. I need him to be convinced that my website pays So I use my own money to make up for the 30% and he goes home happy. I tell him he gets extra bonuses if he brings a friend and he does exactly that. Two of his friends sign up with N20k each and I return their investment with my own money and give my first client a special bonus for bringing them.

His friends are aware their colleague got a bonus for bringing them in. They get greedy, they bring more people. At this point, everyone wants bonuses as my system is verified and working.

More people join in, so I'm not using my money to pay them anymore, I'm using their money to pay them and waiting for more members to join so there'll always be money in the system. I see a huge investment of N1m from a greedy participant, I run the website with money and I've spent my own money to build the trust in the system so I pair the provider of N1m with myself. Then get about 30 people providing N50k to pay him back in 30 days, he has N1.3m. My system is working, he tells his colleagues in his social class and they're all excited.

My first members who started with N20k have gotten greedy, they've created multiply accounts to cash out but I don't care. The big fishes are in the game. The big monies are being paired with me, I'm no longer providing money but I'm getting money. Whenever I see a large amount to be donated, I immediately pair the account to mine. Effortlessly a millionaire.

The system continues to thrive because new members keep coming in. There is a wild recession in the country, my scheme is the escape route. People have paid rents, school fees, bought cars and funded their ceremonies with my scheme. I am suddenly an employer of labour.

But all good things must come to an end, I have successfully built a network of participants running into millions but there is a serious cash deficit. It is almost Christmas and almost everyone needs 30% of their investment back. Because I've been collecting millions as an admin without donating, and because there are not enough new members to match the financial demands of the existing members, my system has collapsed but I am not done getting my millions from gullible people.

I announce a freeze on the website for technical reasons. I've done a lot for them so they believe me that I'm just protecting the system from crash even when it was not the wise thing to believe.
I told them they couldn't receive money this period but they could still donate.

The one month freeze was an attempt to see if I could pay the existing members from the donations of new members. Sadly, some people had lost faith in the system, the new and existing members were afraid to make donations during the freeze because they were unsure of getting their 30% returns back. Plus there were a lot of evil people on social media spreading propaganda that my scheme was a Ponzi that had ended.

I needed that trust back, so I relaunched my website a day before the scheduled return. You needed to see the excitement. It was Christmas on January 13, I told existing people that had provided donations that they could now get help. I also added some attractive incentives for new members. I still faced the same problem that made me shut down temporarily, even worse.

The people that provided help during the shut down all requested help, plus there had already been a long list of people before then. So I decided to pair those that needed less than N30k first to check the rotation of money. Still there was not enough money to go round. The people that were paired to pay others refused to pay, the trust was gone. People had suddenly realised that it was not possible for 30% to be added to your money unless someone lost their own money.

Several other schemes took over my place when I was frozen. All will eventually meet their ends. Greed always comes to an end.
People still live in delusions of grandeur that I have not crashed. Perhaps they expect me to put a memo in my website that it is over. Lol. I really don't blame their naivety, I did do a lot for them to trust me.

I would advise that people make more intelligent financial decisions next time. People lost millions to me because of greed. Do I feel guilty? No. I did warn them to use their SPARE money.
My name is MMM and I am a Ponzi Scheme.

Brian Jonah Dennis

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/my-name-is-mmm-by-brian-jonah-dennis.html

dry FuckBoy
Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by Koolking(m): 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
2tek:
#I STAND with MMM

#YouShallStandAlone

2 Likes

Re: "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis by KingyKing: 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
Gochie:
Seun, please don't loose your respect among nairaland, with all these ur anti mmm campaign. Guys lost money in nairabet, forex trading, greenspear, etc. Yet u Neva push am go front page. Na mmm wey dey help people u want to tarnish.
Pls, Mr. Seun osawa of nairaland, if I withdraw from mmm today, how much will u or ur FG be giving me in a month.
Please sir, i think u leave participants to do their stuff, its there money. Shikina
Why you dey beg the fool?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are Wealth United Has Crashed / Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) / See How Much I Got After Opening My Piggybank (Kolo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.