Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. (1110 Views)

Lists of States With The Highest Number Of Cheap Babes In Nigeria / Which State Has The Highest Number Of Yahoo Boys / Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by cocaineaddict(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
The kinda posts and comments I do see here are just annoying and childish. You guys should try upgrade.
Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by makydebbie(f): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
Okay
Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
No need for insults. . .your thread says it all

#YOLO
Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by boss096(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
cocaineaddict:
The kinda posts and comments I do see here are just annoying and childish. You guys should try upgrade.
they're mostly teenagers. dy neva wise
Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by boiz2men(m): 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
And cocaine addicts are what

Matured?

Will you keep quiet

Black kettle like you

Check my signature joor boys wey Sabi bomb
Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by NeutralJUDGE(m): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay
Helo dr...wud rili like us to chat elsewhere,,bin wanting to ask u dat for a long tym
Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
cocaineaddict:
Name names.
Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
cocaineaddict:
Unfortunately, you are one of these kids that littered this section

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by feyiflutist(f): 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
undecided kiss
Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by Juliet11111(f): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
cocaineaddict:
Why did you remove ur previous profile pic? Yuh really cute kiss
Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by cocaineaddict(m): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Juliet11111:

Was getting alotta unwanted requests. Thanks tho
Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by Juliet11111(f): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
cocaineaddict:

Hmmm! And the calls?
Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by cocaineaddict(m): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
Juliet11111:

Hmmm! And the calls?
What calls dear?
Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by Juliet11111(f): 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
cocaineaddict:

What calls dear?
Forget sha. See ya lerra
Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by cocaineaddict(m): 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
Juliet11111:

Forget sha. See ya lerra
Seriously what calls?
Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by Juliet11111(f): 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
cocaineaddict:

Seriously what calls?
Ok you said you were gonna get back to me the last time we spoke which you never did.
Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by cocaineaddict(m): 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Juliet11111:

Ok you said you were gonna get back to me the last time we spoke which you never did.
Lol accept my apologies abeg o
Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by Juliet11111(f): 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
cocaineaddict:

angry not accepted
Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by makydebbie(f): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
NeutralJUDGE:
Helo dr...wud rili like us to chat elsewhere,,bin wanting to ask u dat for a long tym
Somewhere else like?smiley
Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by kodded(m): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Juliet11111:

cocaineaddict:

Juliet11111:

Hmmm! And the calls?
cocaineaddict:

What calls dear?
Juliet11111:

Forget sha. See ya lerra
cocaineaddict:

Seriously what calls?
Juliet11111:

cocaineaddict:

Juliet11111:

angry not accepted

Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by cocaineaddict(m): 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
makydebbie:
why una too de like make person life difficult. Swear say u knw no wetin he mean angry

1 Like

Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by makydebbie(f): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
cocaineaddict:

why una too de like make person life difficult. Swear say u knw no wetin he mean angry
grin
Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by NeutralJUDGE(m): 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Let's start with watsapp...lol somewhere like Transcorp naughty geh
Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by makydebbie(f): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
NeutralJUDGE:
Let's start with watsapp...lol somewhere like Transcorp naughty geh
I'm sorry I've mail issues.
Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by NeutralJUDGE(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm sorry I've mail issues.
Lol...is alright dr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by NeutralJUDGE(m): 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
cocaineaddict:

Hahahaha i wonder o
Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by makydebbie(f): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
NeutralJUDGE:
Lol...is alright dr
smiley
Re: This Section Has The Highest Number Of Kids In This Forum. by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Op and juliet we are not understanding what u guys are up to sha

(1) (Reply)

h / “My Husband Is 92 And He Keeps Trying To Make Love To Me'' - Mother Of 17 Says / 7 Signs that you Woman's​ Have You Lost Such Bedroom Touch??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.