Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Premature Eja.culation Cure, Which Is More Effective: Techniques Or Medication - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Premature Eja.culation Cure, Which Is More Effective: Techniques Or Medication (563 Views)

Permanent Solution To Premature Ejaculation, Weak Erection & Small P£nis / Love Charm Or Trust God-when Desperate:which Is More Effective? / Thrusting Techniques That Make Her Addicted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Premature Eja.culation Cure, Which Is More Effective: Techniques Or Medication by danilho(m): 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
I have created threads on causes and treatment of premature eja.culation(PE) in the past but guys always called to ask questions on the treatment of PE. Whether there is any need for medication, or if some certain techniques alone can cure PE.

I will give brief information about the view and experience of some of the best urologist and clinics around the world, some of the best special clinics that specialize on male health and some of the best self-help materials on premature eja.culation.

The best hospital in USA is Mayo Clinic. They are rated number one in eight conditions or specialties, including urology (study of urinary tract and to an extent, male sexual health care).
If you visit their website and search for premature eja.culation. On the diagnosis and treatment page you will see that it is stated that “behavioral treatment plus drug therapy might be the most effective course”

By saying drug, they actually mean medication. As far as am concern the statement that “behavioral treatment plus drug therapy might be the most effective course” is not just a case of might be. It is actually the best form of treatment, but they choose to use the word might be for some certain reasons.

For some of the most reputable clinics around the world that specialize on male sexual health, like London Andrology, Alpha Male Australia, Viamed Australia, e.t.c
If you carefully go through the websites of these organizations, you will find out that the combination of behavioral techniques and medication is the most effective treatment and cure for premature eja.culation.

As for self-help materials (eBook). Sometimes ago, i come across review website that compared some eBooks on premature eja.culation cure. The comparism was based on effectiveness, reliability, ease of use and rate of refund. Top among the books were Extreme Stamina, Eja.culation Guru and Ejaculation Trainer.

A review of Extreme Stamina has it that it recommends a particular supplement in combination with some special techniques.
Note: That supplement is a medication.

Sometime ago I stumbled on Eja.culation Trainer website where he talked about a certain supplement specifically formulated by the author of Eja.culation Trainer.

As for Eja.culation Guru, I really don’t know if it recommends a supplement

PS: I advice you see an urologist/andrologist, but in-case you are not so financially buoyant, get a good self-help material (eBook).

We all can last longer,

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Sexynairalander / How Will You Handle Your Partner In This Situation? / She Took My Lunch Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.