Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA (72969 Views)

Catalonia Officially Sets Independence Vote For Oct. 1 to secede from Spain / SORRY WHITE HOUSE PETITIONERS, THERE'S NO WAY TO SECEDE FROM THE UNITED STATES / Officials Announce Proposal For California To Secede From The United States! See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Inferno17: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
What business of urs is it to ask me what's my business?
Noblecx:

And so? What's your business?
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by emperorchedda(m): 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
laribari:

You see that you do not have brains? Oh u do but do not use it. Who doesn't have emotions? All humans do! I know you are not a zombie or vampizo but just a fool who thinks he is a monkey and believes in evolution. grin

Even monkeys have emotions and I wonder why it's hard for you to know. Lol. I'm laughing at the things you say cos they are childish.

E pain me? Don't let mere texts to fool you, like I said I have your time. I will talk to you with facts and common reasoning. It's evidence you are a fool becos you can't answer me but digressing. Where do you think humans come from? I put it to you again!!

Bro I have dealt with your kind here plenty plenty and I won't stop with you, you don enter am.

You can't manuover your way out by trying to change topic. Prove to me why you being atheist is more reasonable.

I repeat I have destroyed atheists here, check all my posts from my profile, I have wealth with more smarter people than you.

If you are not stupid, how did you become atheist? Let's start from here and prove your are smart. You have time to read or gather your facts, I will answer you on every bounce ready made.

I'm waiting............ since there is no God, where and how did human being come about?
Mugu have you seen the God??

Why can't the 'almighty' bring back the dead so you dolt can see he is real

Answer the simple question of why I should believe in a being I haven't seen neither has he done anything to prove us he is real
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by laribari(m): 6:29am On Feb 01, 2017
emperorchedda:
Mugu have you seen the God??

Why can't the 'almighty' bring back the dead so you dolt can see he is real

Answer the simple question of why I should believe in a being I haven't seen neither has he done anything to prove us he is real
smiley

I talk am, your mumu wear crown grin
You are a bad student and you are looking for an excuse but I will answer you becos you are daft; so let me help you.

I asked you a simple question as to where humans came from but you ignored it because you know you have been found out.....lol, instead you dey ask me okpe question. Can you just prove you are intelligent for once and prove that you know what you are saying?

I will answer you because I'm more informed than you and won't shy away from ANY QUESTION you ask. I repeat ANY O!

I told you I have dealt with smarter atheists than you and I'm serious. Besides, I notice all of you ask same stupid questions. Una Na Mumu naa!

The answer to the stupid question you asked Na wetin you don dey exercise since but fools only ask stupid questions.

You want prove of God's existence? What other proof do you clown need when He has created you. Who created mankind and why do peop die if your life is a own? If there is no spirituality then why do men dream?

Whose report do you belief? Science (nature) right? Everyone belief in something except you are a fool.

Abi you Dnt know that science believe in the existence of spirit? Go a get books to read. You dont read naa, how can you know and science is as confused as anything when I comes to evolution. Go read about Lucy!

So if you have doubts, then "mr monkey" can you tell me where man comes from. You may not know it since monkeys don't ha thinking capacity like mankind, so you ask foolish questions.

You want to see God raise the death? Where? In your sitting room? You think God is stupid like you or He is a magician? He said it that if you have enuf faith it will happen. If it happens befor you, fools , y will still doubt. You will say it was staged grin. So you will never see God but only in judgment except you repent.

So Why are you blaming God because someone you cared for had died and you seek resurrection when you don't belief? You will never see God's hand neither will it happen around you becos of your mindset.

There have been a lot of great testimonies everywhere about people who were raised from death and other death experience. On crusade grounds and churches too before many, it has happened but you stay at home expecting such? Google it up, read your bible and see testimony.

You fool played down Google report and social media on different testimonies but you use the same google and social media. When they say something you like (blaspheming GoD), then u believe but if it acknowledges God you call it crap. Fool!

They told you 2+2=4, 2x2 = 4 again but 3+3=6, then 3x3= 9 and not 6 , by simple philosophy and logic as science called it, its supposed to be (6) but you accepted it without questioning it. Mumu!

But thank God christians don't work by logic. However, If Na bible talk am you will whine and cry 4 Africa.

So you think it's every dead person that believe in God? How can a fool like you resurrect after death? Follow the principle and you will see God at work. Even doctors work within principles but animals can't know this for sure. You think there are rules on earth? Law of gravity, lift, motion, thermodynamics etc. If you don't follow the principles you will achieve nothing.

I will wait your response
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by emperorchedda(m): 7:43am On Feb 01, 2017
laribari:
smiley

I talk am, your mumu wear crown grin
You are a bad student and you are looking for an excuse but I will answer you becos you are daft; so let me help you.

I asked you a simple question as to where humans came from but you ignored it because you know you have been found out.....lol, instead you dey ask me okpe question. Can you just prove you are intelligent for once and prove that you know what you are saying?

I will answer you because I'm more informed than you and won't shy away from ANY QUESTION you ask. I repeat ANY O!

I told you I have dealt with smarter atheists than you and I'm serious. Besides, I notice all of you ask same stupid questions. Una Na Mumu naa!

The answer to the stupid question you asked Na wetin you don dey exercise since but fools only ask stupid questions.

You want prove of God's existence? What other proof do you clown need when He has created you. Who created mankind and why do peop die if your life is a own? If there is no spirituality then why do men dream?

Whose report do you belief? Science (nature) right? Everyone belief in something except you are a fool.

Abi you Dnt know that science believe in the existence of spirit? Go a get books to read. You dont read naa, how can you know and science is as confused as anything when I comes to evolution. Go read about Lucy!

So if you have doubts, then "mr monkey" can you tell me where man comes from. You may not know it since monkeys don't ha thinking capacity like mankind, so you ask foolish questions.

You want to see God raise the death? Where? In your sitting room? You think God is stupid like you or He is a magician? He said it that if you have enuf faith it will happen. If it happens befor you, fools , y will still doubt. You will say it was staged grin. So you will never see God but only in judgment except you repent.

So Why are you blaming God because someone you cared for had died and you seek resurrection when you don't belief? You will never see God's hand neither will it happen around you becos of your mindset.

There have been a lot of great testimonies everywhere about people who were raised from death and other death experience. On crusade grounds and churches too before many, it has happened but you stay at home expecting such? Google it up, read your bible and see testimony.

You fool played down Google report and social media on different testimonies but you use the same google and social media. When they say something you like (blaspheming GoD), then u believe but if it acknowledges God you call it crap. Fool!

They told you 2+2=4, 2x2 = 4 again but 3+3=6, then 3x3= 9 and not 6 , by simple philosophy and logic as science called it, its supposed to be (6) but you accepted it without questioning it. Mumu!

But thank God christians don't work by logic. However, If Na bible talk am you will whine and cry 4 Africa.

So you think it's every dead person that believe in God? How can a fool like you resurrect after death? Follow the principle and you will see God at work. Even doctors work within principles but animals can't know this for sure. You think there are rules on earth? Law of gravity, lift, motion, thermodynamics etc. If you don't follow the principles you will achieve nothing.

I was patiently reading and waiting and honestly hoping you will answer my question as to why you haven't seen god, but I found, though I wasn't disappointed because you've proven beyond doubts you are just so moronic you believe in 'crusades' for proof.

So god created man yet he can't save hundreds of men even loyal ones, so god has already pre ordained our lives yet he let's innocent people get slaughtered by terrorists, god created men yet he can't make you see how idiotic you are for thinking science believes in spirit

Fool, if you have argued with dumb people and they left you to win it's because you are an empty head arguing without even ONE realistic evidence thereby making them free you to wallow in your foolishness

Your brain is the shallowest i've encountered, imaging saying 'many people have resurrected in crusades' nawa ooooo so even you is part of god's creation then god true true no try oooo

Come and ask god to show himself or wake the dead IN YOUR PRESENCE not a scam of some ugly pastors that deceive gullible cretins like you and your ilks

And you saying god created man, biko show me where abeg

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by laribari(m): 9:28am On Feb 01, 2017
emperorchedda:
I was patiently reading and waiting and honestly hoping you will answer my question as to why you haven't seen god, but I found, though I wasn't disappointed because you've proven beyond doubts you are just so moronic you believe in 'crusades' for proof.

So god created man yet he can't save hundreds of men even loyal ones, so god has already pre ordained our lives yet he let's innocent people get slaughtered by terrorists, god created men yet he can't make you see how idiotic you are for thinking science believes in spirit

Fool, if you have argued with dumb people and they left you to win it's because you are an empty head arguing without even ONE realistic evidence thereby making them free you to wallow in your foolishness

Your brain is the shallowest i've encountered, imaging saying 'many people have resurrected in crusades' nawa ooooo so even you is part of god's creation then god true true no try oooo

Come and ask god to show himself or wake the dead IN YOUR PRESENCE not a scam of some ugly pastors that deceive gullible cretins like you and your ilks

grin I dey talk am sey you nor get brain.

Win? Is this a competition? Oh so that's why you kept talking of point just to talk. I am schooling you ni with facts and testimony. I can't refer you becos you will call it scam so I'm wiser.

See idiot saying I refused to answer his pathetic question; I nor fit laugh. You are needed at the circus, remember I called you a clown. I just dey laugh you. You have mental issues truth.

Refused to answer you? I did naa but you are daft and can't quantify it, so you think I didn't answer you. Monkeys have eyes naa!!

You can read and I answered you despite asking a mickey mouse question like a kid. Funny but silly questions. You are the one no answering just 1 question.

This is the third time I'm asking and you never talk.

Please............where does mankind come from? Answer Pls! Proof you a a a fool with your knowledge. Just show me or proof to the that God doesn't exist. Just prove man does not exist in God! That why I'm aski you , does man come from?

I again ask in pidgin, were man com from? The 4th time!

See you are so stupid......truth! You can't back your claim but you argue. Why are you scared? I put it to you that you are scared. I have told you that I met you kind and know how foolish a breed they are. Blind people! When you finally see something then it is scam. Lol

OK agreed! God does not exist. Pls tell me where humanity came from.

Just that!

Wallow in your ignorance and leave God out of your failures. How do you know He doesn't exist? You tried and didn't work for you ba? Lol, just take your frustration on the devil instead.

U blame God for innocent death? Sincerely your mumu don pass toll gate you are gone. grin cheesy

So you will hold doctor's responsible for the patients they couldn't save?
As silly as you are, you don't know that people will pay price for following God in this evil world?

If you are not dumb you should know for everything you pay a price. Abi I should school you on that one again? For everything be academics, spirituality, sports etc. There are diff prices.

About modern science and spirituality, you are lagging behind.

Go and research. You too small boy! You are not enlightened.

Scientific Proof of Reincarnation. Yes, The Soul Exists | Humans Are Free
humansarefree.com/.../scientific-proof-of...
23 Jul 2015 ... A lot of people are resistant to the idea of a “soul” because of how this term has gotten wrapped up in religious superstition and dogma. Some people think it is outright silly. But the  ...
Scientists offer 'proof' soul exists - News.com.au
www​.news.com.au/...scientists...soul-exist...
31 Oct 2012 ... Scientists offer quantum theory of soul's existence ... Dr Hameroff believes new findings about the role quantum physics plays in biological processes, such as the navigation of birds, ...
10 Scientists Who Claim to Have Proof about the Existence of God - ODDEE
www​.oddee.com/item_98822.aspx
10 Scientists Who Claim to Have Proof about the Existence of God. 1/7/2014 (Updated .... I think we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving.
Scientists say they can prove the existence of the soul. - YouTube
6 Nov 2012
A pair of world-renowned quantum scientists says
they can prove the existence of the soul. American Dr ... I believe it
should be possible to explain everything by physics and science.
m.youtube.com
Scientists claim that Quantum Theory proves consciousness moves to another universe at death -- Science of the Spirit ...
https://www​.sott.net/.../271933-Scientists- ...
13 Jan 2014 ... Multiverse (multi-universe) is a so-called scientific concept, which they defend. They believe that no physical laws exist which would prohibit the existence of parallel worlds. The first ...
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by emperorchedda(m): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2017
laribari:

grin I dey talk am sey you nor get brain.

Win? Is this a competition? Oh so that's why you kept talking of point just to talk. I am schooling you ni with facts and testimony. I can't refer you becos you will call it scam so I'm wiser.

See idiot saying I refused to answer his pathetic question; I nor fit laugh. You are needed at the circus, remember I called you a clown. I just dey laugh you. You have mental issues truth.

Refused to answer you? I did naa but you are daft and can't quantify it, so you think I didn't answer you. Monkeys have eyes naa!!

You can read and I answered you despite asking a mickey mouse question like a kid. Funny but silly questions. You are the one no answering just 1 question.

This is the third time I'm asking and you never talk.

Please............where does mankind come from? Answer Pls! Proof you a a a fool with your knowledge. Just show me or proof to the that God doesn't exist. Just prove man does not exist in God! That why I'm aski you , does man come from?

I again ask in pidgin, were man com from? The 4th time!

See you are so stupid......truth! You can't back your claim but you argue. Why are you scared? I put it to you that you are scared. I have told you that I met you kind and know how foolish a breed they are. Blind people! When you finally see something then it is scam. Lol

OK agreed! God does not exist. Pls tell me where humanity came from.

Just that!

Wallow in your ignorance and leave God out of your failures. How do you know He doesn't exist? You tried and didn't work for you ba? Lol, just take your frustration on the devil instead.

U blame God for innocent death? Sincerely your mumu don pass toll gate you are gone. grin cheesy

So you will hold doctor's responsible for the patients they couldn't save?
As silly as you are, you don't know that people will pay price for following God in this evil world?

If you are not dumb you should know for everything you pay a price. Abi I should school you on that one again? For everything be academics, spirituality, sports etc. There are diff prices.

About modern science and spirituality, you are lagging behind.

Go and research. You too small boy! You are not enlightened.

Scientific Proof of Reincarnation. Yes, The Soul Exists | Humans Are Free
humansarefree.com/.../scientific-proof-of...
23 Jul 2015 ... A lot of people are resistant to the idea of a “soul” because of how this term has gotten wrapped up in religious superstition and dogma. Some people think it is outright silly. But the  ...
Scientists offer 'proof' soul exists - News.com.au
www​.news.com.au/...scientists...soul-exist...
31 Oct 2012 ... Scientists offer quantum theory of soul's existence ... Dr Hameroff believes new findings about the role quantum physics plays in biological processes, such as the navigation of birds, ...
10 Scientists Who Claim to Have Proof about the Existence of God - ODDEE
www​.oddee.com/item_98822.aspx
10 Scientists Who Claim to Have Proof about the Existence of God. 1/7/2014 (Updated .... I think we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving.
Scientists say they can prove the existence of the soul. - YouTube
6 Nov 2012
A pair of world-renowned quantum scientists says
they can prove the existence of the soul. American Dr ... I believe it
should be possible to explain everything by physics and science.
m.youtube.com
Scientists claim that Quantum Theory proves consciousness moves to another universe at death -- Science of the Spirit ...
https://www​.sott.net/.../271933-Scientists- ...
13 Jan 2014 ... Multiverse (multi-universe) is a so-called scientific concept, which they defend. They believe that no physical laws exist which would prohibit the existence of parallel worlds. The first ...

I gave up when I saw your quote. JIBBERY

Atleast your sandfilled head now agrees your almighty god doesn't exist lol

The dummy mentioned doctors should be held responsible for lives they couldn't save as if doctors are almighty like your acclaimed god

You need to study harder before you confront people because with the dirts you are churning out even a WASSCE holder will floor you
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by laribari(m): 10:42am On Feb 01, 2017
emperorchedda:

Let me react to the picture you put out.

1. Who told you God looks like that? Oh so you also think so?

2. Dont pay attention on something you dont believe exist. It means you know He does but refusing to accept because you don't believe in Him.

Now looking at you picture, it show you are a dullard. Olodo!

Light, sun, moon and stars are all same but one thing is missing which I NIGHT. However creation of first and fourth day is putting them into perspective.

From the beginning, everywhere was covered in darkness and on the first day, God created light out of the darkness an separated them hence we now have DAY AND NIGHT.

Then on day 4, He made two great lights to rule over them. SUN AND MOON!

The idea of creating light in day one is let you know the involvement of God. Heaven has no night but hell is ouster darkness. Earth has both light and darkness as we are in btw heaven and hell. You decide from earth where you will end up and I can already see the path you a digging. grin (pedition).

If light wasn't created in day 1, we would have had only night and moon would still shine at night.

Since everywhere was initially dark, on day one God made light (day), then day 4 He made light (sun and moon) to rule over day & night, else moon for nor dey for night if not for the 4th day.

I talk am you be mumu. Olodo! Adult that can't read to comprehend.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by emperorchedda(m): 11:11am On Feb 01, 2017
laribari:

Let me react to the picture you put out.

1. Who told you God looks like that? Oh so you also think so?

2. Dont pay attention on something you dont believe exist. It means you know He does but refusing to accept because you don't believe in Him.

Now looking at you picture, it show you are a dullard. Olodo!

Light, sun, moon and stars are all same but one thing is missing which I NIGHT. However creation of first and fourth day is putting them into perspective.

From the beginning, everywhere was covered in darkness and on the first day, God created light out of the darkness an separated them hence we now have DAY AND NIGHT.

Then on day 4, He made two great lights to rule over them. SUN AND MOON!

The idea of creating light in day one is let you know the involvement of God. Heaven has no night but hell is ouster darkness. Earth has both light and darkness as we are in btw heaven and hell. You decide from earth where you will end up and I can already see the path you a digging. grin (pedition).

If light wasn't created in day 1, we would have had only night and moon would still shine at night.

Since everywhere was initially dark, on day one God made light (day), then day 4 He made light (sun and moon) to rule over day & night, else moon for nor dey for night if not for the 4th day.

I talk am you be mumu. Olodo! Adult that can't read to comprehend.
hehehehehehehehehehheheheheehe the man beside me is already thinking I'm insane

If I'm olodo then I swear my guy you ain't qualified to be called olodo because it will be an insult to the word olodo

Even the bible which you're trying so hard to interpret made no mention of this your silly version, I can go ahead and state massive contradiction from your so called book of life and watch how you defend it with your empty brain, then another of your fellow brainwashed idio't will give his own version different from his...everyone with his own interpretation, shows you something isn't only wrong with your book, but with your education

Only an idiot will believe in a being he hasn't seen neither has he done anything extraordinary that man cannot except regular stories we HEAR from theifing pastors and blind zombies like you

When I have time i'll dig out about 12 more contradictions from your holy book grin grin

I love you man, no homo. We need to do some experiment on your brain. This level of stupidity is alien to mankind
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by laribari(m): 11:17am On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=emperorchedda post=53316912] I gave up when I saw your quote. JIBBERY

Atleast your sandfilled head now agrees your almighty god doesn't exist lol

The dummy mentioned doctors should be held responsible for lives they couldn't save as if doctors are almighty like your acclaimed god

You need to study harder before you confront people because with the dirts you are churning out even a WASSCE holder will floor you[/quor

study harder? dont make me laugh, it obvious you are a fool and fooling only your own self.

of all your words, you have proven anything yet you wan fllor your father grin grin

i asked a simple question you cant answer and that makes you a slowpoke because you don't even know anything about your being, yet you argue.

i NOTICED ONE THING. YOU DO NOT RESPOND TO MY QUESTIONS OR VALID POINTS.

I showed you stuff about science and spirituality you didn't even disprove it with facts.

I asked you the 7th time, please if God does not exist then where do mankind come from, you are scared to answer it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

I know why and you know i will nail you there. I am well read and exposed than you and each post reveal your craftiness and i laff.

stay within the topic and don't try to be smart when you are foolish and will keep pointing it out to you.

JUST ASK ONE QUESTION............................... where human being from come?

you see that you indeed a fool to think i agreed God does not exist.

I am putting it to you that, okay fine if you say God does not exist and i agree with with, then can you tell me where humans come from?

You wey nor sabi read and understand simple scriptural verses, dey talk of a WASSCE holder flooring me. You go skool? haha!!

If you did you surely are a bad student.

YOU ARE A FOOL......................... I SAID SHOULD DOCTOR'S BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF THEIR PATIENTS BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T SAFE THEM? OF COS THEY CAN'T, JUST AS GOD CAN'T BE HELD RESPONSIBLITY FOR DEATH OF INNOCENT PEOPLE BEING KILLED.

I dey write capital letter maybe you will see it better grin. Nor be you dey blame God for death of innocent people? so i said you can't blame God for that, just as doctor's cant be held responsible.

why do you change what i say? you are retarded grin grin

if you nor get point, so you have to change what i said? lol

okay, let me review you post again...............

1. The dummy mentioned doctors should be held responsible for lives they couldn't save as if doctors are almighty like your acclaimed god
.......................Lies!!!! I never said that, you twisted my words.

2. you need to study harder before you confront people because with the dirts you are churning out even a WASSCE holder will floor you.................. Rubbish!! I have proven alot and showed you so much via study.

So what is in your post? Nonsense!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Say something reasonable and bring your facts why you think God does not exist.

I have broken it down for you....................... tell me where humans came from? why do people die and where do they go?

since you have studied harder than me, please teach me... grin

since you haven't made any sense!! try make one.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by laribari(m): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2017
emperorchedda:
hehehehehehehehehehheheheheehe the man beside me is already thinking I'm insane

If I'm olodo then I swear my guy you ain't qualified to be called olodo because it will be an insult to the word olodo

Even the bible which you're trying so hard to interpret made no mention of this your silly version, I can go ahead and state massive contradiction from your so called book of life and watch how you defend it with your empty brain, then another of your fellow brainwashed idio't will give his own version different from his...everyone with his own interpretation, shows you something isn't only wrong with your book, but with your education

Only an idiot will believe in a being he hasn't seen neither has he done anything extraordinary that man cannot except regular stories we HEAR from theifing pastors and blind zombies like you

When I have time i'll dig out about 12 more contradictions from your holy book grin grin

I love you man, no homo. We need to do some experiment on your brain. This level of stupidity is alien to mankind

Eehen, is that so!!

so you just realized you are insane? the man beside you does not need tell you naa, me don see am from your first line. Anyways, that makes two people confirming it.

You are beating around my questions, just answer me already. don't enter into bible to proof anything because you are foolish and such is not for fools.

If you have balls to respond to my questions, we can now enter into the bible, i will treat what you call contradictions. grin grin grin grin. i am well lnformed but i know your type. they are blind and will keep arguing.

I can't get into the bible with you if you dont answer my questions because i will surely throw more questions but you wont answer me.

You are retarded, thank God the man near you just brought it to your notice.

Now, i wanna get back to my work, i will answer you as soon as i finish.

be rest assured.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by emperorchedda(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=laribari post=53319363][/quote] YOU ARE A FOOL......................... I SAID SHOULD DOCTOR'S BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF THEIR PATIENTS BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T SAFE THEM? OF COS THEY CAN'T, JUST AS GOD CAN'T BE HELD RESPONSIBLITY FOR DEATH OF INNOCENT PEOPLE BEING KILLED.

This right here is the height, if you still believe god shouldn't be held responsible for innocent people he created then you need sticks

Doctors are not almighty, so yes they shouldn't be held, but god, you said he's almighty, then why shouldn't he held responsible since with a snap of a finger her created light grin grin grin grin well, I ain't surprised, for a man that believes illuminati you can as well believe your mum is a virgin

Lol. I'm waiting for when god will prove he is god by showing his self to us or at least speaking to us (not by hallucination)

You said I should show you one proof god doesn't exist and I repeatedly ask you, why can't he that is almighty save his own, even an innocent new born child...Abi is that one too paying for his sins??

We are waiting for the day god will resurrect the dead in our presence or talk to us then I will believe you are only pretending to be a goat and not a goat as you've portrayed so far

You don jam today lol
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by laribari(m): 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
emperorchedda:
YOU ARE A FOOL......................... I SAID SHOULD DOCTOR'S BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF THEIR PATIENTS BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T SAFE THEM? OF COS THEY CAN'T, JUST AS GOD CAN'T BE HELD RESPONSIBLITY FOR DEATH OF INNOCENT PEOPLE BEING KILLED.

This right here is the height, if you still believe god shouldn't be held responsible for innocent people he created then you need sticks

Doctors are not almighty, so yes they shouldn't be held, but god, you said he's almighty, then why shouldn't he held responsible since with a snap of a finger her created light grin grin grin grin well, I ain't surprised, for a man that believes illuminati you can as well believe your mum is a virgin

Lol. I'm waiting for when god will prove he is god by showing his self to us or at least speaking to us (not by hallucination)

You said I should show you one proof god doesn't exist and I repeatedly ask you, why can't he that is almighty save his own, even an innocent new born child...Abi is that one too paying for his sins??

We are waiting for the day god will resurrect the dead in our presence or talk to us then I will believe you are only pretending to be a goat and not a goat as you've portrayed so far

You don jam today lol

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, I laff in trump's voice. I don jam? Na you enter oo! I told you, I have your time plenty. I'm not kidding.

You think you are making points? But why don't you wanna answer my question? You are indeed a fool who only believe what he wants and knows what he assume.

My conclusion is that you are lost a clueless. You don't know your origin. Isn't that foolishness? Just give your answer or man fall from sky? Don't be scared my boy, I'm listening. grin

If you fail am I won't use sticks on your but I will just cunk your head small grin

I will not come so low referring to your mother or father becos Na where your sense reach but you are only showing me that you have no idea of anything. I will stay within topic and destroy your logic wisdom.

Bringing my mum into it won't earn you any point so go on!

First thin first, what is the human origin?

If you can't answer that then it shows u are not indeed in sane.

You haven't made a point since, no wonder your neighbour think you are insane. I can imagine how you are demonstrating there grin

Insanity is arguing like a fool without clue.

Did you attend skool? You claim God does not exist but you hold him accountable for death of people? Why are you not sensible? cool

OK please tell me, where do humans come from?

This is the 8th time.

You have been researching yet no answer for me becos you are dumb?

Why are you scared to speak? You haven't given me a reason why I should believe God does not exist outside your tiny little scope.

The greatest prove I have that God exist is mankind.

If you doubt, then where do man come from? grin

At least that's how you can disprove me naa abi? Since that is what I belief.

You sef talk naa, proof me Haba! Stop being a coward and its becoming obvious. Lol

Egusi soup nor sweet, ok agreed. Tell me why e nor sweet you cant.lol

All you have said since Na God is not real using your own stupid mick mouse laughable questions but you can't use my question to defend or back your point.

If your points are confirm, you nor go fear to talk and it will blend with your argument based on what I asked.

I asked again, if you can tell me then you have it.

Where does man come from? Use shame talk am because Na the 9th time be dis.

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by emperorchedda(m): 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
laribari:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, I laff in trump's voice. I don jam? Na you enter oo! I told you, I have your time plenty. I'm not kidding.

You think you are making points? But why don't you wanna answer my question? You are indeed a fool who only believe what he wants and knows what he assume.

My conclusion is that you are lost a clueless. You don't know your origin. Isn't that foolishness? Just give your answer or man fall from sky? Don't be scared my boy, I'm listening. grin

If you fail am I won't use sticks on your but I will just cunk your head small grin

I will not come so low referring to your mother or father becos Na where your sense reach but you are only showing me that you have no idea of anything. I will stay within topic and destroy your logic wisdom.

Bringing my mum into it won't earn you any point so go on!

First thin first, what is the human origin?

If you can't answer that then it shows u are not indeed in sane.

You haven't made a point since, no wonder your neighbour think you are insane. I can imagine how you are demonstrating there grin

Insanity is arguing like a fool without clue.

Did you attend skool? You claim God does not exist but you hold him accountable for death of people? Why are you not sensible? cool

OK please tell me, where do humans come from?

This is the 8th time.

You have been researching yet no answer for me becos you are dumb?

Why are you scared to speak? You haven't given me a reason why I should believe God does not exist outside your tiny little scope.

The greatest prove I have that God exist is mankind.

If you doubt, then where do man come from? grin

At least that's how you can disprove me naa abi? Since that is what I belief.

You sef talk naa, proof me Haba! Stop being a coward and its becoming obvious. Lol

Egusi soup nor sweet, ok agreed. Tell me why e nor sweet you cant.lol

All you have said since Na God is not real using your own stupid mick mouse laughable questions but you can't use my question to defend or back your point.

If your points are confirm, you nor go fear to talk and it will blend with your argument based on what I asked.

I asked again, if you can tell me then you have it.

Where does man come from? Use shame talk am because Na the 9th time be dis.

When one mumu thinks it's only by the origin of mankind he can prove the existence of his god then that person is not yet ready to face truth

That science haven't gotten to a well agreed and researched origin of our existence YET (I said YET because real history of human existence is loading) doesn't mean a god originated us. Who originated god?? If you can answer that then i'll answer your silly question which you keep using to dodge my question

Science is farrrr more honest because for the mean time they've not totally discovered human evolution but they didn't lazily place it as the credit of one man who has never shown himself

Religion will tell you not to research and just take it as the work of god, but science will keep searching for reasons till they find one

Only fools credit things they cant explain to a god just because they are tooooo lazy to stress their to find the cause of a phenomenon.

Oga stop using evolution to dodge my question, why can't the almighty god save his own, even a new born innocent baby.

I'm waiting
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
shakaZuIlu:
[s][/s]
balderdash
Can you now see why most reasonable people have a low opinion of you? grin
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by laribari(m): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2017
emperorchedda:
When one mumu thinks it's only by the origin of mankind he can prove the existence of his god then that person is not yet ready to face truth

That science haven't gotten to a well agreed and researched origin of our existence YET (I said YET because real history of human existence is loading) doesn't mean a god originated us. Who originated god?? If you can answer that then i'll answer your silly question which you keep using to dodge my question

Science is farrrr more honest because for the mean time they've not totally discovered human evolution but they didn't lazily place it as the credit of one man who has never shown himself

Religion will tell you not to research and just take it as the work of god, but science will keep searching for reasons till they find one

Only fools credit things they cant explain to a god just because they are tooooo lazy to stress their to find the cause of a phenomenon.

Oga stop using evolution to dodge my question, why can't the almighty god save his own, even a new born innocent baby.

I'm waiting

By now you should know I will respond, I fool ground. We go talk this matter reach next year. I will surprise you.

Back to your monkey punch question. So you mean you are actually a monkey? grin, then what am I arguing with you? grin

OK to show you I'm not stupid, I will clear you again.

So you belief evolution? You are really a fool to buy that rubbish. Science is as confused and divided over the issue of evolution.

You are a man naa, why do you keep seeing yourself as a monkey. grin

http://humansarefree.com/2013/12/9-scienctific-facts-prove-theory-of.html?m=0

Those are 9 scientific facts that says evolution is impossible.

Scientists haven't discovered that part of science you (evolution) mean?

So for million of years now, they haven't discovered it? Is it until the world ends? Abi you don't know science agrees with that too?

Who do you think said the world will end in 2012? Science!!

Later they said it's 2016 September again but failed and are predicting 2032. All those stupid guess work.

Whether they get it right or wrong, they agreed with the bible that the world will come to an end.

It will be painful to see you burn in he'll, while I will be watching from heaven. We will both remember this day if you don't repent. grin

So na so science go end without an answer to evolution, while they predict the world wil end soon? So you will die with the knowledge that you are a monkey grin.

Shame!

You can science is superior with trial and error method, guess work and fabricated lies that is destroying th world.

This fool blames God for death of "innocent people" but praises the science that prompts this evil. Science produces weapon of war and lunatics without conscience use it to destroy people.

If there is no God, can we both agree that the science you follow is evil when it comes to killings?

You think sey I nor go reply you? grin

I had to do better things first.

I wait your reply.

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by emperorchedda(m): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2017
laribari:

By now you should know I will respond, I fool ground. We go talk this matter reach next year. I will surprise you.

Back to your monkey punch question. So you mean you are actually a monkey? grin, then what am I arguing with you? grin

OK to show you I'm not stupid, I will clear you again.

So you belief evolution? You are really a fool to buy that rubbish. Science is as confused and divided over the issue of evolution.

You are a man naa, why do you keep seeing yourself as a monkey. grin

http://humansarefree.com/2013/12/9-scienctific-facts-prove-theory-of.html?m=0

Those are 9 scientific facts that says evolution is impossible.

Scientists haven't discovered that part of science you (evolution) mean?

So for million of years now, they haven't discovered it? Is it until the world ends? Abi you don't know science agrees with that too?

Who do you think said the world will end in 2012? Science!!

Later they said it's 2016 September again but failed and are predicting 2032. All those stupid guess work.

Whether they get it right or wrong, they agreed with the bible that the world will come to an end.

It will be painful to see you burn in he'll, while I will be watching from heaven. We will both remember this day if you don't repent. grin

So na so science go end without an answer to evolution, while they predict the world wil end soon? So you will die with the knowledge that you are a monkey grin.

Shame!

You can science is superior with trial and error method, guess work and fabricated lies that is destroying th world.

This fool blames God for death of "innocent people" but praises the science that prompts this evil. Science produces weapon of war and lunatics without conscience use it to destroy people.

If there is no God, can we both agree that the science you follow is evil when it comes to killings?

You think sey I nor go reply you? grin

I had to do better things first.

I wait your reply.

So you decided not to answer my God allows harm come the way of innocent people eg new born babies...

I give up sad
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by laribari(m): 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
emperorchedda:
So you decided not to answer my God allows harm come the way of innocent people eg new born babies...

I give up sad

Dude God doesn't allow it.

O.k let me give you an example. I have an 11 months old daughter and she's very proactive and runs and everywhere in the house; meanwhile we have to run after her too and keep watch.

At time, she falls down and cry but most times i try not to allow her fall. However, it means i will not allow her to play freely as she would have wanted if i have to limit her movement.

Sometimes she takes risk but she doesn't know such would result to a fall or even get injured.

like i said, if i prevent her too much she will not learn things on her own as she's already learning how to walk.

At times, she's stubborn because she has her own mind and when you try to pull her back she will refuse and even cry just like every child would. In that case, if i allow her after much persistence and she gets injured, will i be blamed? YES/NO

This is how God works. I know you do not believe in God or the bible but both work side by side.

The bible is like the constitution of life and this means B-asic, I-nstructions, B-efore, L-eaving, E-arth. (BIBLE)

Some people die out of their own stubbornness, some die by failing to accept warnings etc. I know some death are not explainable but there is actually a cause for every death and laws guiding these things.

......................Death of born babies might even be the faults for the parents because you need to follow certain principles or law to avoid complications. Eg:-- once your wife is pregnant, you have to stay away for a while else it could affect the baby. You won't be allowed to drink just anything that is harmful.

during child birth, if the mother is weak and she's not able to push on her own, if the doctors delay the child may die. At that point C/S has to be carried out fast.

Every location has a law guiding it just as Nigeria, usa, germany etc, all have constitutions guiding their location.

Schools (locations) have rules guiding them and even churches too. Everywhere that humanity occupies and function has a law guiding it.

Even science has laws guiding the earth such as motion, speed, friction, lift, thermodynamics etc.

so why won't the earth and universe have a law guiding it?

The laws guiding the earth are spirits because you don't see them and that is science.

Every scientific operation and reaction are invincible yet produces a result. I did science in school so i know what i'm saying.

law of thermodynamics, speed, frictions etc can't not be physically seen with naked, a chemical reaction just takes place from solid to liquid state then to gaseous state.

So if the laws guiding this earth and universe are all spiritual (invincible), so who is guiding the universe and earth?

Mind you, every location or place has a law because it is part of the human system.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by emperorchedda(m): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
laribari:

Dude God doesn't allow it.

O.k let me give you an example. I have an 11 months old daughter and she's very proactive and runs and everywhere in the house; meanwhile we have to run after her too and keep watch.

At time, she falls down and cry but most times i try not to allow her fall. However, it means i will not allow her to play freely as she would have wanted if i have to limit her movement.

Sometimes she takes risk but she doesn't know such would result to a fall or even get injured.

like i said, if i prevent her too much she will not learn things on her own as she's already learning how to walk.

At times, she's stubborn because she has her own mind and when you try to pull her back she will refuse and even cry just like every child would. In that case, if i allow her after much persistence and she gets injured, will i be blamed? YES/NO

This is how God works. I know you do not believe in God or the bible but both work side by side.

The bible is like the constitution of life and this means B-asic, I-nstructions, B-efore, L-eaving, E-arth. (BIBLE)

Some people die out of their own stubbornness, some die by failing to accept warnings etc. I know some death are not explainable but there is actually a cause for every death and laws guiding these things.

......................Death of born babies might even be the faults for the parents because you need to follow certain principles or law to avoid complications. Eg:-- once your wife is pregnant, you have to stay away for a while else it could affect the baby. You won't be allowed to drink just anything that is harmful.

during child birth, if the mother is weak and she's not able to push on her own, if the doctors delay the child may die. At that point C/S has to be carried out fast.

Every location has a law guiding it just as Nigeria, usa, germany etc, all have constitutions guiding their location.

Schools (locations) have rules guiding them and even churches too. Everywhere that humanity occupies and function has a law guiding it.

Even science has laws guiding the earth such as motion, speed, friction, lift, thermodynamics etc.

so why won't the earth and universe have a law guiding it?

The laws guiding the earth are spirits because you don't see them and that is science.

Every scientific operation and reaction are invincible yet produces a result. I did science in school so i know what i'm saying.

law of thermodynamics, speed, frictions etc can't not be physically seen with naked, a chemical reaction just takes place from solid to liquid state then to gaseous state.

So if the laws guiding this earth and universe are all spiritual (invincible), so who is guiding the universe and earth?

Mind you, every location or place has a law because it is part of the human system.

I don't have energy to type down all the flaws of your posts from beginning to end, however I leave you with this short video that will open your eyes to the truth that there is no spiritual leader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1BzP1wr234
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by rzarector(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
How u doin bro?
RZArecta:
Yep, they're my best rap group
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by RZArecta(m): 8:23am On Mar 20, 2017
rzarector:
How u doin bro?
I'm good and you

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Taliban ‘Victory Force’ Parade With US Tanks & Guns( Pix) / Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. / Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.