Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA (72975 Views)

Catalonia Officially Sets Independence Vote For Oct. 1 to secede from Spain / SORRY WHITE HOUSE PETITIONERS, THERE'S NO WAY TO SECEDE FROM THE UNITED STATES / Officials Announce Proposal For California To Secede From The United States! See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Justiceleague1: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
RZArecta:
Seems California has been taken over by ipod yoots
receive sense dia grin

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by optimusprime2(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nbote:

But u do realize most of d things U listed as vices are already legal in most states of the United states...
And you do realise Trump is about to make them illegal... e.g Abortions, Homo's, and the abuse of freedom

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Cyriloha(m): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Alphasoar:

Fingers crossed bro!

I expected you to tie your fingers not crossed okay
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by zendy: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
drnoel:

That's why the call for a political party supporting such an action is the only way forward. Violence begets only violence. What is the eastern politicians doing? If the state house of all 5 states enact or propose a bill that sucessfully pull them out of Nigeria, how so u thing Bubu or FG can stop them? Bros think before talking.

Dont talk like a fool. The states are nit allowed to make laws that are outside the sphere of the consttitution. The call should be for a referendum and not for some useless political exercise. Which state house did Lugsrd go to enact the creation of Nigeria?
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Justiceleague1: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
kropotkin2:
Californians just like the Igbos are wasting their time. Both America and Nigeria consider secession an act of treason and fought bloody civil wars to crush such movements. Trump won and they are aggrieved, just like Buhari won and you Igbos wont give it a rest. All are an exercise in futility

...like u wont give ur busy arsse some holiday over ipob affairs.....everyday ipob this,ipob that...extra zmB grin
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Justiceleague1: 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
kropotkin2:
Californians just like the Igbos are wasting their time. Both America and Nigeria consider secession an act of treason and fought bloody civil wars to crush such movements. Trump won and they are aggrieved, just like Buhari won and you Igbos wont give it a rest. All are an exercise in futility

...like u wont give ur busy arsse some holiday over ipob affairs.....everyday ipob this,ipob that...extra zmB grin

@rzarecta,tha post aint for u,bro.. cheesy
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ake1:

Let iPodexit take place so that Nigeria can move forward hare.

Nobody is stopping them from going but their leaders no support them..
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by zendy: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ioannes:

A lesson for ipods and liepods and Wailers that you don't need to call your country a zoo, insult your president, call for donations to procure arms before you can begin the process of secession If you are truly serious.

That is if I believe it is my country. You think Nigeria is your country? Nigeria is the country Lugard created, did you seek his permission before claiming it as your country?
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
klax:

Your last paragraph make my day.
To add to that paragraph I that I'm somehow from that region has told my people if they are sure of what they want they don't need to participate in anything Nigeria again. Also let if them me park all there belongings and vacate from North, West and SS and return to their villages then Nigeria will take them serious.

They don't want Nigeria but want to die for Apc in imo state, kalu suddenly became alfa kalu of APC, Ngige the apc almanjiri, Onu apc gate man etc and the most annoying things is in last election imo state still vote overwhelmly for Apc pls is apc biafra party

This is not for today let's leave it till another time. God bless. I just hate when people are foilish fighting blinds fight.

God bless you..
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
Princedapace:

U could av made ur points without calling 'biafra useless'

Are really educated or on the street?

Sorry i have made my point..
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
spafu:

Product of street begging.

Sorry you fit play enter lagoon.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by lawkenoz(m): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
shakaZuIlu:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying
i don't read clumsy trash

don't pay any attention to him, the amount of hate oozing from him is nauseating. I'm still surprised at how such people manage to stay alive and keep thier hearts beating, that amount of hate and bile can make.one drop dead. I almost feel sorry for him.

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Nbote(m): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
optimusprime2:

And you do realise Trump is about to make them illegal... e.g Abortions, Homo's, and the abuse of freedom

Kip dreaming. U think d US is Nigeria abi where d Senate or President decides what shld b law. U think state govt's there are as dysfunctional as over here. U shld go do ur research very well and see things for urself.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Justiceleague1:

@rzarecta,tha post aint for u,bro.. cheesy
Are you an IPOB yoot?
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by zendy: 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
fkj950ax:

The difference between California and IPOB and MASSOB is the legal route they are taking. Vote, referendum, laws and all.

They clearly spelt out the terms and tenets.

Until that is copied here, even I won't take you guys serious. Things ought to be done decently and in order.

The difference berween California and the Nigeria situation is that California is not made up of "indigenous people" people.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
It will take only 5 years for the whole of california to become mexico after a jericho standard wall has been installed and import tax 40%. Infact loss of American citizenship will reduce the population by 90% before the end of the exit process. Pipe dream... Democrats and civil wars...
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by zendy: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
LxgIncrediboy:

And u think Biafra Will be?

No I dont it has to be. After its creation, if there aee others who wish to go, they are free. Heaven forbid that it becomes another Nigeria that holds people against their will.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
zendy:

That is if I believe it is my country. You think Nigeria is your country? Nigeria is the country Lugard created, did you seek his permission before claiming it as your country?

Obviously you're totally ignorant that the British founded America. undecided
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by zendy: 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
kropotkin2:

I dont think you remember that a civil war was fought over this matter long before Buhari knew where Government House was. Just incase you think all of this started with Buharis victory.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by dragunov: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
idupaul:

Sorry I didnt know i was talking to pained person
. No matter how you guys pray for Ttump to fail he wont
So Trump has become your kinsman. (Laughs and saunters off) .
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Dareomo(m): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Cessation, the best way to go for Nigeria.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by dragunov: 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
zendy:

I dont think you remember that a civil war was fought over this matter long before Buhari knew where Government House was. Just incase you think all of this started with Buharis victory.
So you feel you and your IPad yoots should dig up the st.upidity and avaricious disposition of Ojukwu, who led your predecessors astray before you were ever born. Right? +
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by jpphilips(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
harrygold:
California is Trump hometown,he was also once a governor there.its quite a complicated issue.if there plan were to succeed then Trump will be asked to step down cause it's like having a foreigner rule over citizens.

You are a living proof that m0r0ns can type.

4 Likes

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by dragunov: 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
lawkenoz:

don't pay any attention to him, the amount of hate oozing from him is nauseating. I'm still surprised at how such people manage to stay alive and keep thier hearts beating, that amount of hate and bile can make.one drop dead. I almost feel sorry for him.
That amount of bile from an individual can incapacitate a rhino. Now combine all of them. The result is going to be catastrophic .
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Ishaq319(f): 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
shakaZuIlu:
then they should get their wish via referendum which they ask for. that's how developed countries do not one Illiterate vagabond bastard terrorist buhari who believes in guns and bullets.
bastard old hag terrorist

i support their proposal Trump do the needful cool
mind u California did that by submitted their secede proposal
Unlike ipob who's started by calling a siting president paedophile n others ill names. And also Nick name Nig as Zoo. Can you c d diff btw literate and illiterate
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by heysquare(m): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
Biafrans r still learners. dey need to go and learn how to run things called secession. secession is not a mere senseless protesting in d street or spreading hatred speechies. well, we shudnt put much blame on dem cos its one of dose ungenuine quest. I pray dey follow ds California pattern so dat dey can av dr beloved republic
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by zendy: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
dragunov:

So you feel you and your IPad yoots should dig up the st.upidity and avaricious disposition of Ojukwu, who led your predecessors astray before you were ever born. Right? +

Ojukwu led the Igbo nation on a war of freedom and independence and we are proud of him because freedom is a noble cause to fight for.

You are a 'Nigerian' who is still answering the name a white man gave you and claiming the country Lugard created as yours so I dont expect you to understand the concept of freedom and self determination Ojukwu fought for.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by 2shur: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
if u r looking for confra
drugs
internet scam
unlimited rap artists
unending violence
gangsteriam
wayward life
neighborhood drug dealers
visa lottery dumping ground
al manner of evil.
avoid califonia.
deadly place.
highly black populated

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by bameyi(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
It's not going to see the light of day but it's a good message to send to America Midland. And red neck States next will be Florida if Cali can pull this through
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Alphasoar(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Cyriloha:

I expected you to tie your fingers not crossed okay
well, maybe I will need help!
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by seunlayi(m): 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
idupaul:

Nothing interesting there just satanist attempting to cause chaos now that America has been taken from their hands
that was not actually my stand. Just to book a ftc space. You can now check my view
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by FUCKU: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
RZArecta:
Seems California has been taken over by ipod yoots

I feel like sticking a big pipe into your stupid shit-hole.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Taliban ‘Victory Force’ Parade With US Tanks & Guns( Pix) / Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. / Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.