Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. (5321 Views)

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by irririchris(m): 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
Thread closed
Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by CoolFreeday(m): 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
why not advice her to stop instead of spoiling her relationship? Do you know if she doesn't cheat on her husband any more? Pray for her n advice her if you're concern and leave her relationship alone.

3 Likes

Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 29, 2017
Apparently
Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:16am On Jan 29, 2017
its possible...because most ladies of dis days does foolish,agonostic and naughty tins to some extend dat if u r told wat they are doing u will hate ladies for life....some of dem r jux reckless and stupid in behavior dats y. Most especially dey dont knw wat dey want, and now adays immorality is rampered in our community. But guy, make i tell u mah,if u knw say she don dey engage b4, y u go bang her?u mah no try at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 29, 2017
6 months is a long time if indeed she was dating her husband by then, people cheat for some silly reasons while some don't even know why they cheat. Just stop all communication with her.

4 Likes

Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by irririchris(m): 12:29am On Jan 29, 2017
I would still bunk her even if I knew she was engaged ...
Kingpinukecy:
its possible...because most ladies of dis days does foolish,agonostic and naughty tins to some extend dat if u r told wat they are doing u will hate ladies for life....some of dem r jux reckless and stupid in behavior dats y. Most especially dey dont knw wat dey want, and now adays immorality is rampered in our community. But guy, make i tell u mah,if u knw say she don dey engage b4, y u go bang her?u mah no try at all

3 Likes

Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by irririchris(m): 12:30am On Jan 29, 2017
Pray for her for wetin? Aint spoiling her relationship, I'm just baffled..
CoolFreeday:
why not advice her to stop instead of spoiling her relationship?
Do you know if she doesn't cheat on her husband any more?
Pray for her n advice her if you're concern and leave her relationship alone.
Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:32am On Jan 29, 2017
irririchris:
I would still bunk her even if I knew she was engaged ...
if so, y r u looking for advice....guy u r confuse. Then continue doing wat sooths u to do. And dont ask any qstion dat look obscured here..... undecided

8 Likes

Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by irririchris(m): 12:35am On Jan 29, 2017
Ooh! Sorry I didn't add this... on her IG profile is the key word.. ''Virtuous woman" That is what got me really baffled
Kingpinukecy:
if so, y r u looking for advice....guy u r confuse. Then continue doing wat sooths u to do. And dont ask any qstion dat look obscured here..... :-/

1 Like

Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:39am On Jan 29, 2017
irririchris:
Ooh! Sorry I didn't add this... on her IG profile is the key word.. ''Virtuous woman" That is what got me really baffled
Eyaaaaahhhhh....poor Innocent man. I av said it b4 dat most gals r suck.....jux full of nastic and lunatic character and traits.....dats some ladies for u. Likewise d same goes to men too..... I can't blame her or blame u. After all u bot enjoy and suffa ur selves embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by KingsJohnson(m): 4:48am On Jan 29, 2017
irririchris:

Of course she is a virtuous woman to her husband and every nigga who didn't sleep with her, pls stop beating about the bush and concentrate on ur own life and future wife, cus you must surely reap wat you sow for as u knack her nah so others dey busy dey knack ur future wifey

Check my signature to start making cool cash today, trust me no stress involve

2 Likes

Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by ednut1(m): 7:07am On Jan 29, 2017
will u keep kwayet. nonsense. naso another man go do ur own wife o tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by vani86: 8:19am On Jan 29, 2017
ednut1:
will u keep kwayet. nonsense. naso another man go do ur own wife o tongue

So because i am a sinner i should let my morals go to waste.
because i am a sinnner i should not condemn robbers, rapists, murderers.

Dude your comment was Shite

1 Like

Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 29, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Of course she is a virtuous woman to her husband and every nigga who didn't sleep with her, pls stop beating about the bush and concentrate on ur own life and future wife, cus you must surely reap wat you sow for as u knack her nah so others dey busy dey knack ur future wifey

Thats how it happens in the movies
Nollywood movies to be precise
Real life the good guys marry the repackaged sluts

1 Like

Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by nenergy(m): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2017
You used the word "Bestie". Weird. I doubt you're a guy.
Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by favourmic(m): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2017
Ladies I salute you big times
Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by myfantasies(f): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2017
Guy i think u r pained cos she played a fast one on u

U were d side guy

Nd guys hate it when ladies do dis but it's cool wen it's d opposite

My Advice.. .

Just forget her and continue with ur life

Dis shows that two can play dat game

5 Likes

Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by LePrezident(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2017
irririchris:

I have come to realise that most people who put up adjectives like virtuous, humble, kind etc on their social media to describe themselves are actually the opposite and they do this thinking it'll cleanse their true nature. Anytime you see such beware, they're fake. You don't have to shout your own virtues from rooftops, people will know you from your deeds.

2 Likes

Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by LePrezident(m): 9:27am On Jan 29, 2017
KingsJohnson:

This one is not alright.
Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by LePrezident(m): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2017
myfantasies:

U were d side guy

My Advice.. .

I disagree with you but I'll refuse to say so because of your beauty... errrmm you know what, I disagree with you.
Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by Intrepid01(m): 9:36am On Jan 29, 2017
Listen, if she really enjoyed what you had together she'll still get down with you at the slightest opportunity.....that's a lady for you...

As for the "Virtuous woman" thingy on her handle, that's why you see every lady hide under the tag " don't judge me"....lol after failing on all moral standards.
Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by Nasri100(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2017
myfantasies:

U were d side guy

My Advice.. .

Lmfaoo guys hate it when they are the side guy but get free sex? cheesy cheesy shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by KingsJohnson(m): 9:44am On Jan 29, 2017
LePrezident:

This one is not alright.

You don dey pala already grin grin grin grin Fear not for clear conscience fear nothing

Check my signature to start making cool cash from the comfort of ur room today, no stress trust me
Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by myfantasies(f): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2017
Nasri100:

Lmfaoo guys hate it when they are the side guy but get free sex? cheesy cheesy shocked shocked

Don't mind dem

Dey want to eat dere cake and have it back
Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by myfantasies(f): 10:04am On Jan 29, 2017
LePrezident:

I disagree with you but I'll refuse to say so because of your beauty... errrmm you know what, I disagree with you.

Don't let my appearance deceive u
Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by jorion(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2017
baby, make me the side guy all you want. As long as I am going to the mountain every night, who cares. Fyi, even better
Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by LePrezident(m): 10:19am On Jan 29, 2017
myfantasies:

Don't let my appearance deceive u

Kindly explain. You lost me there.
Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by yinkeys(m): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2017
jorion:
baby, make me the side guy all you want. As long as I am going to the mountain every night, who cares. Fyi, even better
Well I'm telling you
Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by martyns303(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2017
Benita27:
6 months is a long time if indeed she was dating her husband by then, people cheat for some silly reasons while some don't even know why they cheat. Just stop all communication with her.

I have heard that phrase before "I didnt know why i did it", is it actually true that women can cheat for no apparent reason?
Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by cirmuell(m): 11:02am On Jan 29, 2017
Huh?
Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2017
irririchris:
I'm still baffled at this, she was my bestie's sister-in-law, met her at my friend's wedding, we didn't communicate cos I was the best man and was busy, a year later, I went for the naming and we still didn't communicate, she then sent me a FB request, after a few chats, we got on to WhatsApp, we went sexting.. cos she was in another state, when we finally met, we got intimate before she went back to her State, We met again in August and had s***x, while knacking her, she was moaning and saying.. been awhile I did this... I yinmu, finished the job and saw her off.
On Thursday, I was on IG when I saw her wedding pic.
I couldn't stop thinking If she has been dating the guy while bunking me?
Don't know if i should tell my friend...
Taaaaaaah lipsrsealed Warris your bizness You don chop ponmo, abeq waka pass angry

1 Like

Re: I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. by myfantasies(f): 11:26am On Jan 29, 2017
LePrezident:

Kindly explain. You lost me there.

Dat is just packaging for the camera

In reality, not so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Ladies Like Slim Guys? / What Can I Do To This Feeling? / Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.