Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One (5319 Views)

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by VOsimhen144(m): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
So yesterday evening one my way back from work I decided to jaz in olosho house.
As I was walking through the passage looking for a suitable girl to knack, I stumbled into this girl room, then I knocked at the door, she came out holding a Bible and she told me to come inside. She placed the Bible on a plastic chair, she picked up her pen and put it in between the Bible verse she was reading, then close the Bible. She was even playing gospel music with her small bluetooth speaker.

She greeted me politely, she even prostrated while greeting and asked me how was work today? I said work was fine, then I asked for her price, she told me and I paid her. She even said Thank you sir while prostrating to collect the money from my hand.

After the sex, she helped me to clean my dick very neatly. I asked for her name, she told me her name. As I was leaving she even wished me good night.

I never knew olosho could be this polite, respectful and God fearing. Most of the ones I've seen dey even smoke igbo and can be very rude. But this particular girl was reserved, cool, very respectful and God fearing.

So please is there anything like God fearing olosho girl?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Israeli072011(m): 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
you are not ok

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Maxwell775: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
If you're having a bad day just login nairaland and you're gonna laugh your sorrows away. There's nothing you won't read on this forum.

Abeg which one be God fearing olosho again grin

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by 7buckz(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lol
Wetin concern light and darkness... Which one be God fearing olosho?
You for say na born again olosho
Lols

21 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by czarr(m): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
VOsimhen144:
So yesterday evening one my way back from work I decided to jaz in olosho house.
As I was walking through the passage looking for a suitable girl to knack, I stumbled into this girl room, then I knocked at the door, she came out holding a Bible and she told me to come inside. She placed the Bible on a plastic chair, she picked up her pen and put it in between the Bible verse she was reading, then close the Bible.

She greeted me politely, she even prostrated while greeting and asked me how was work today? I said work was fine, then I asked for her price, she told me and I paid her. She even said Thank you sir while prostrating to collect the money for my hand.

After the sex, she helped me to cleaned my dick very well. I asked for her name, she told me her name. As I was leaving she even wished me good night.

I never knew olosho could be this polite, respectful and God fearing. Most of the ones I've seen dey even smoke igbo and can be very rude. But this particular girl was reserved, cool, very respectful and God fearing.

No olosho truly fears God.
They just dey pretend.

Probably looking for a simple man to save her and marry her, she is waiting for a mumu to ask her, why is a good God fearing girl like you doing olosho? and she would proceed to give a well rehearsed sob story of how everywhere she went to work every body wanted to sleep with her or something.

....and how she is just trying to raise money to start a business, a mumu man may offer to give her the sum, she'll cry and thank him, collect the money and go to another state and continue the olosho business.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Jeon(f): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
JUST MARRY HER. SHE'S THE TYPICAL WIFE MATERIAL YOU MEN ARE LOOKING FOR

14 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by VOsimhen144(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
czarr:
They just dey pretend.

Probably looking for a simple man to save her and marry her, she is waiting for a mumu to ask her, why is a good God fearing girl like you doing olosho? and she would proceed to give a well rehearsed sob story of how everywhere she went to work every body wanted to sleep with her or something.

....and how she is just trying to raise money to start a business, a mumu man may offer to give her the sum, she'll cry and thank him, collect the money and go to another state and continue the olosho business.
Lol, You may be right sha.
Some will even lie that they were raped and got traumatized reason they're into Oloshoism.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Emmanueltrinity(f): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
people dey O, omo see what you're thinking

4 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Daniel7543: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Righteousness2 someone have a question for you that need urgent answer

5 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
It's like you're beginning to gain talents in insanity sir

You are not alright sir, with due to respect

5 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by advanceDNA: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
VOsimhen144:
As I was walking through the passage looking for a suitable girl to knack, I stumbled into this girl room, then I knocked at the door, she came out holding a Bible and she told me to come inside. She placed the Bible on a plastic chair, she picked up her pen and put it in between the Bible verse she was reading, then close the Bible.

She greeted me politely, she even prostrated while greeting and asked me how was work today? I said work was fine, then I asked for her price, she told me and I paid her. She even said Thank you sir while prostrating to collect the money for my hand.

After the sex, she helped me to cleaned my dick very well. I asked for her name, she told me her name. As I was leaving she even wished me good night.

All na packaging and customer service so u will go back to her...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
Op if to say you be eruku you go maga like grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Haynnie: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
All those act to move her market to bring in more customers. The likes of Mr. OP would revisit for same experience as she has already won your pocket to submission so long she treats you that way.

My two cents.

10 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by realbahdguy99(m): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
She's a new comer bru go back after one month you go know whether she fear God or na God dey fear am grin

13 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Streetmovement(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na her own way of selling her market be that, it's called market strategy.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by RepoMan007: 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Maybe she is believing God for deliverance but too afraid of hunger to put faith to work.

6 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by stunnert(m): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
She dey add public relations to her service.....i have one booty call like that also

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Karlifate: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Maxwell775:
If you're having a bad day just login nairaland and you're gonna laugh your sorrows away. There's nothing you won't read on this forum.

LMAO! cheesy grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Simplyvic18(m): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
God fearing olosho
Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Afrobasic(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
czarr:
They just dey pretend.

Deep succint red-pilled knowledge you dropped here.

I throway Salute Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Sweetvie: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Maxwell775:

Lol... Am telling you grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Sweetvie: 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
@Op which is God fearing olosho again ?
Lol... She is new, i guess

4 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Babamide(m): 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
Must be a gay joint. This one whey the person dey prostrate up and down.
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by DaInferno(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
Israeli072011:
you are not ok
seriously grin

4 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Illegal1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
Yea...i'm a living witness,God fearing olosho dey....

there's one day i went to a brotel,then i saw dis pretty grl...i was lyk"babe hwfa,i wn see u...

we got into her room,there i asked her hw much will it cost me to get a good Mouth Action frm her....her reply shock me..

she said"i don't gv Mouth Action with the mouth i use to pray bt i will gv u good sex...

i jst lyk d grl once...dat's was hw favour and i bcame close frds...

she's currently my female bestie,and i can marry her without thinking twice...

las las na condition make cray fish bend..

10 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by razbobo(m): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
H
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Baronthecelebri: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hahhahahahha, wahala

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Reggaemich(m): 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
That is just a good customer service

U know the economy is hard

She is doing it, to win more customers, due to competition in the brothel

5 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
The are still good hearted girls in midst of rough ones angryit depends

4 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Redstubpen: 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
This simpLE man is about to be trapped.

Mugu tongue

6 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Kirkman: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Illegal1:
Yea...i'm a living witness,God fearing olosho dey....

there's one day i went to a brotel,then i saw dis pretty grl...i was lyk"babe hwfa,i wn see u...

we got into her room,there i asked her hw much will it cost me to get a good Mouth Action frm her....her reply shock me..

she said"i don't gv Mouth Action with the mouth i use to pray bt i will gv u good sex...

i jst lyk d grl once...dat's was hw favour and i bcame close frds...

she's currently my female bestie,and i can marry her without thinking twice...

las las na condition make cray fish bend..

Why haven't you married her now oga noise maker.

5 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by dnawah(m): 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
VOsimhen144:

whatever u du don't even think about it.if u know,u know.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. / I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me / My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.