Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Question Of The Day: Is It A Good Idea To Change Sim Card After Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day: Is It A Good Idea To Change Sim Card After Wedding? (538 Views)

Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / 11 Things Nigerian Girls Do When Valentine Day Is Close (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: Is It A Good Idea To Change Sim Card After Wedding? by kinkonp: 6:45am On Jan 29, 2017
I saw this post on NADIA BUHARI’S FACEBOOK TIMELINE and I felt like sharing it to you guys:

Re: Question Of The Day: Is It A Good Idea To Change Sim Card After Wedding? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 29, 2017
So all her customers then will stop disturbing
Re: Question Of The Day: Is It A Good Idea To Change Sim Card After Wedding? by Nutase: 7:14am On Jan 29, 2017
Bad idea. You for change your face join now because you marry.
Re: Question Of The Day: Is It A Good Idea To Change Sim Card After Wedding? by dingbang(m): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2017
Bible says whatever will lead u to hell, cut it off. It is better to enter heaven without one arm than to enter hell with both arms.

The husband knows that such frequent calls will ingnite misunderstandings between him and his wife so he is only trying to get rid of the temptation... But carnal minds won't understand.. The woman should thank her stars ooo.. Cuz if na me, I no go even talk anything sorry e go just dey pile up, one day e go explode for her face
Re: Question Of The Day: Is It A Good Idea To Change Sim Card After Wedding? by jonaifame22(m): 7:30am On Jan 29, 2017
U want to cover ur ugly aand shady past abi?
Re: Question Of The Day: Is It A Good Idea To Change Sim Card After Wedding? by H2Ossss(m): 7:33am On Jan 29, 2017
A woman that will cheat will cheat.... Change sim or not... Change face if u like
Re: Question Of The Day: Is It A Good Idea To Change Sim Card After Wedding? by makydebbie(f): 7:38am On Jan 29, 2017
He should cut her legs too. Changing sim does not stop her from cheating, who says she can visit them?
Re: Question Of The Day: Is It A Good Idea To Change Sim Card After Wedding? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 29, 2017
Yes. Yes. Yes

Ain't nothing like putting the past behind you and embracing reality. If the past will eventually hunt you, it is advisable to kill the memory while you still can to prevent one Random person having a hold on you later in life
Re: Question Of The Day: Is It A Good Idea To Change Sim Card After Wedding? by 2SWT(f): 8:37am On Jan 29, 2017
He would have also tried resetting her brain so she could forget their addresses, offices and hotel rooms

(1) (Reply)

JON And ESE To Be Made REAL Big Brother Naija Housemates. / Say No To Erectile Dysfunction / 4 Mistakes Wives Do That Can Break Their Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.